• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

780466-gekkan_shoujo_nozaki_kun_ojiri_shinya_sakura_chiyo_swimsuits_underboob_super.jpg

surprised that I haven't seen Chiyo figure, considering how popular the anime was last year.

Hope Alter makes her.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-MOE-0799
(Pre-owned ITEM:B/BOX:C)Persona 4 - Rise Kujikawa 1/8 Complete Figure(Released)
36%OFF4,680 JPY

This has been up here for a few days now. Why hasn't anybody bought her? Easily one of my favorite Persona figures.

Everyone's waiting for the future and probably likely P4D figure. ~_~

surprised that I haven't seen Chiyo figure, considering how popular the anime was last year.

Hope Alter makes her.

They'll make the best girl figure instead.
Mikorin

RMI

Banned
36%OFF4,680 JPY

This has been up here for a few days now. Why hasn't anybody bought her? Easily one of my favorite Persona figures.

haven't played much P4G yet.... I don't know, it just didn't grip me the way Persona 3 did. Going to try and sink some more time into it when I'm traveling in a few weeks.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
BECAUSE YOU WON'T BUY ARSHES NEI YOU TERRORIST.

There's something about Arshes Nei that just isn't for me, even though she looks good. I'm definitely a part of the alliance for gifted figures, though.

36%OFF4,680 JPY

I paid much more for her. Well worth it. Great price.

johnsmith

remember me
I'm glad shiftplusone had the balls to pull the trigger then. I love B/C or A/C stuff. Who cares about the box being beat up a little when the figure itself is unaffected. You get a good figure, but at a much discounted price.

darklin0

Banned
I'm glad shiftplusone had the balls to pull the trigger then. I love B/C or A/C stuff. Who cares about the box being beat up a little when the figure itself is unaffected. You get a good figure, but at a much discounted price.

The box can pretty much be anything but I have seen things... and those things make me fear B and below figures.

Yaari

Saw a cool Devil Homura Nendo but was not quick enough at Mandarake. Bleh.
Oh well it seems I'm past my spending limit already so that's it for now.

On a positive note I finally managed to register for KanColle.

I just don't understand how my order is just sitting in Atlanta for 5 full days now.
It was going state to state down the east coast, it would arrive and depart within an hour or two then arrive in the next state after a couple hours.
It hits Georgia and sits there for 5 days, im the next state over come on.

USPS said they would get back to me.

I just don't understand how my order is just sitting in Atlanta for 5 full days now.
It was going state to state down the east coast, it would arrive and depart within an hour or two then arrive in the next state after a couple hours.
It hits Georgia and sits there for 5 days, im the next state over come on.

USPS said they would get back to me.

When you talk to them, do me a favor and ask them wtf this is about:

Goddamn I only found out now that my imgur was public. FFS, I had one private picture there.

No, not nude nor anything like that, I'm not insane to have that kind of pictures.

Zerojul

persona is not anime bullshit it transcends genres.

Like how DBZ isn't really anime, its just cool stuff for cool dudes

Ha ha ha. Good one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has any fellow European ordered from GSC online ? What's their 2k shipping method for one Nendo ? EMS ? (I want the Snow Miku).

Bombless

Ha ha ha. Good one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has any fellow European ordered from GSC online ? What's their 2k shipping method for one Nendo ? EMS ? (I want the Snow Miku).

it's EMS, yes.

Acid08

Banned
Has anyone used a site called ToyToyClub before? I stumbled upon them while looking around for stuff. They seem legit, their eBay store has lots of positive feedback. I'm wary because they're based in Hong Kong and that's supposed to be bootleg central.

Has anyone used a site called ToyToyClub before? I stumbled upon them while looking around for stuff. They seem legit, their eBay store has lots of positive feedback. I'm wary because they're based in Hong Kong and that's supposed to be bootleg central.

Play-Asia is in Hong Kong and they're legit. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom