• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, something is up on Mandarake that I want. I'm not entirely familiar with their item quality ratings. If something is listed as "opened/ box damaged" what should I expect?

Hey guys, something is up on Mandarake that I want. I'm not entirely familiar with their item quality ratings. If something is listed as "opened/ box damaged" what should I expect?

That's fine. Mandarake typically note and photograph any specific damage they notice. The opened/box damaged thing is on every unsealed item they list I think.

That's fine. Mandarake typically note and photograph any specific damage they notice. The opened/box damaged thing is on every unsealed item they list I think.

Thank you for the response, but upon closer inspection it was a false alarm. I was looking for a Figma, and FigInStock sent me another Scale link =/

This is twice this week I almost purchased a scale instead of a Figma. Since the items usually sell out quick, I haven't been studying the box art. I've just been confirming the price and condition and clicking add to cart.

Strange day when scale and Figma prices are so close a 7k price tag doesn't immediately make me question it.

Impotaku

Finally added Luigi in with his brother plus the extras from the additional playset. Quite a nice Mario corner going on in the cabinet, shame there aren't more sets to make a massive diorama as the figuarts series are fantastic.
IMG_0497%20res.jpg

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Finally added Luigi in with his brother plus the extras from the additional playset. Quite a nice Mario corner going on in the cabinet, shame there aren't more sets to make a massive diorama as the figuarts series are fantastic.
IMG_0497%20res.jpg

Good job. I have those sets too, and I actually prefer them over the Nendoroids as they're more faithful to the games, and a lot cheaper too. I still got Nendoroid Luigi and preordered Mario though.

Ordered triumphant excalibur Saber

Was hoping to get an opened, but the last two flew so fast I didnt get a chance, ah well, almost 12k, and then to see what shipping will be

My expectations for WonFes personally are going to be low, but my expectations for watching people's wallets preemptively suffer are high.

I wonder what will cause more suffering, the imminent tidal wave of Kancolle figures or all the garage kits.

Postal service going back to its roots ala Pony Express.
Glad it's finally made its way to you!
Thanks,
The wait wasn't really bad but seeing no movement in 5 days had me really worried something happened to it.

Now Motoko I still have no clue about but she will get here when she gets here.

Teaser: Fate/Stay Night TYPE MOON -10th Anniversary- Saber 10th Royal Dress ver. by Aniplex painted prototype
Aniplex reveals today first photos of their Fate/Stay Night TYPE MOON -10th Anniversary- Saber 10th Royal Dress ver. 1/7 scale figure painted prototype. The figure, until now only showed unpainted, will be on display at Wonder Festival 2015 Winter tomorrow.
B9PhLDoCYAEZGhv.jpg:large

B9PhbPXCEAASm4r.jpg:large

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/42675060.html
====================================
====================================
[NSFW] Alphamax teases “Starless” Mamiya Marie Skytube figure unpainted prototype
Alphamax reveals today part of the sculpt of their “Starless” Mamiya Marie Skytube figure with a teaser photo. The figure was announced months ago (official promotional announcement is just below the figure teaser) and is now ready for display at Wonfes 2015 Winter tomorrow.
B9Py-ePCMAABGPC.jpg:large

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/42675942.html
The company recently shared a first preview photo of their Wonfes 2015 Winter exhibition items, where Mamiya Marie can be seen from a different angle, giving us a full and better view of the figure, and where the couch she’s seated on is visible as well.
alphamax_marie-teaser2.jpg

======================================
[Updated] Aniplex announces “Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso” Miyazono Kaori figure
ETA 2/7/2015: We can now see the face of “Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso” Miyazono Kaori figure thanks to a new photo recently released by Aniplex.
aniplex_kaoriface.jpg

Lechery announces “Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden” Shamsiel Shahal 1/6 scale figure
From Lechery comes the announcement of another figure of Shamsiel Shahal from Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden, this time proposed in a 1/6 scale. The company reveals that we will be able to learn more about the figure at Wonfes 2015 Winter tomorrow, February 8th, 2015.
lechery_shamsielann.jpg

Yaari

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=1053868 Alter Akari 4860

So sad that I can't buy her. But I really have to cut down on scaled figures. Hope the Nendo is somewhat nice, if I get to that someday. :(

Bleh. 1 more won't hurt. The DETOLF is stacked already anyway. Plus I want her.

PS: In the list up there, the Blu-ray cover for Love Live it says theres an unpainted scale resin kit. Are these Garage Kit or prototype figures? I'd LOVE an Eri Halloween figure.

IMG_0497%20res.jpg

Wow. My son's been debating for a while on whether he'll open up his. And he's resisted the temptation. That looks great though. I'll have to show him that. And never thought to get extra playsets. That's smart thinking. Do you know if they're releasing any new playsets when Yoshi comes out?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I like that the Mario playset pipes also fit Nendos.

Currently got Akari popping out of the smaller of the two red pipes.

Now I'm tempted to get the rest of them.

Yaari

Who had Nendoroid raiser pictures to share? I forgot who it was but I would like to see them. Was a few pages back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom