• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
considering how little I buy, I doubt I will ever regret a purchase

My requirements are strict

1) A character im strongly connected to
2) not a nendo
3) not an absurd price

really keeps me from buying most things that get posted, even if I enjoy gawking

iPmtJxS.jpg

At least I like my Shiro, where is Cajun!??! I need support

kewlmyc

2) not a nendo
3) not an absurd price

really keeps me from buying most things that get posted, even if I enjoy gawking

It's a good code to stick by. I need to abide by this code as well. The only preorders have right now are of Tales of and Danganronpa figures, also one Kill la Kill figure.

yami4ct

2) not a nendo
3) not an absurd price

Having some sort of limiter on your collecting habits is pretty much 100% necessary as far as I see it. I've mentioned it before, but for me it's just buying Toku and Robot/Mecha toys. It's not a perfect system, but it's worked so far.

As much as I am giving people a hard time I do understand. Really trying to stop ordering everything that I find cute or nice. I did well today I think resisting the Yuki and Alter figure.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm thinking of emailing Sega of Japan and pretending I'm a crane game operator in the UK and would like to stock some of their prizes. I don't see how this couldn't work.

Ryuuroden

MG Double X!

Man oh man. You guys don't know how long I've wanted this kit. So stoked for this. Double X is one of my all time favorite designs, but due to the show's lack of popularity it pretty much was getting zero kit love until recently. This and PG Unicorn, I honestly can't believe this.

Speaking of PG Unicorn, full display is finally out.

Beautiful kit. Glad I bought it. The more I see it, the more I love it. Going to be such a beauty in person.

We also got a few more kit announcements. I'm personally really excited for a RG 00 Raiser but I'm probably one of the few, at least in the West.

Holyshit, I loved the double x design. I can't believe they are making it.

Bombless

Bioware coming through with another statue from their games, this time being Dragon Age Inquisition....and oh my GOD is she fucking terrifyingly ugly.

etc-statue-da-morrigan-facedetail.jpg

Yours for only 330US$!

And lol at everyone tossing Shiro overboard. I told you all! I told youuuuu!

Bioware coming through with another statue from their games, this time being Dragon Age Inquisition....and oh my GOD is she fucking terrifyingly ugly.

Yours for only 330US$!

And lol at everyone tossing Shiro overboard. I told you all! I told youuuuu!
taking characters I like and making them butt ugly while pricing them beyond my willing range is also another way I save money

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

Yours for only 330US$!

It's even gets worse when you click the link, hot garbage, in a mediocre dress.. Bleh!

Edit:
In other news, Sideshows next three prints go up on Monday, Queen of the Dead (150), Harley Quinn(250), and Psylocke(250). Queen of the Dead an Harely can be purchased framed or unframed, Psylocke is unframed only... Last month Kier sold out in the first hour, Poison Ivy in the second, and Spider-woman lasted until last week...

I gotta get that Queen...

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Every time a Shiro is canceled, season 2 gets delayed by 5 years.

THANKS A LOT ;______________;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom