• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

apricot

Been thinking of canceling my Vash Revoltech (re-release) preorder >_< I don't have any experience with Revols but I like the character... Anyone have any thoughts on them? Are they fun to pose? I've heard a lot of negative stuff haha

Ultimadrago

Yeah, can you cancel stuff you already paid for on Crunchyroll?

Yep. That's where I'm cancelling from.

RIP
Shiro

Megaton.

I feel betrayed.

yuukocrygifxec33.gif

Snkpls, I still like Shiro and I'm sure Einbroch does too~

I'm sure you'll all go back to the preordering blitz once something else new and popular comes out for preorder. :p

And you'll be there to tell everyone of their two-facedness when the time comes, dakku.

Until then, the true support group begins! *hits gong*

Meh, Chaika's cuter. Rather get a figure of her.

E7DUEIH.gif

I am a secret sucker for oversized eyebrows. Makes me wonder why I haven't checked Chaika out yet.

cajunator

Banned
Yep. That's where I'm cancelling from.

Megaton.

yuukocrygifxec33.gif

Snkpls, I still like Shiro and I'm sure Einbroch does too~

And you'll be there to tell everyone of their two-facedness when the time comes, dakku.

Until then, the true support group begins! *hits gong*

I am a secret sucker for oversized eyebrows. Makes me wonder why I haven't checked Chaika out yet.

Dude. DUDE

Ultimadrago

And lol at everyone tossing Shiro overboard. I told you all! I told youuuuu!

I hate you!

You told us.

Morrigan sure got ugly in those years between DAO and DAI.

Indeed. That said, she's still the only DA wife in my heart.

What the hells is WRONG with you?!?
Dude. DUDE

I haven't been in the anime loop much these days is all! I've seen her name dropped in here, but haven't heard much about the show itself.

http://i.minus.com/i2CltLto2itno.gif

kyihph3o8bqt.gif

kewlmyc

Been thinking of canceling my Vash Revoltech (re-release) preorder >_< I don't have any experience with Revols but I like the character... Anyone have any thoughts on them? Are they fun to pose? I've heard a lot of negative stuff haha
I have the Revoltech Gurren Lagann figures and found them to be of decent enough quality to pose. Not as posable or good looking as figmas though.

I got the Yotsuba one. Makes strange cracking sounds when I pose it. Feels like I'm going to break it every time >_>

kewlmyc

I stand beside Ultima in the existence of unwatched Chaika, however I do have it prepped up ready for a marathon viewing session when time permits.

Wait till the second season ends so we can tell you if the ending is shit or not. The second (last) season was supposed to have 12 episodes, but got cut to 10 so who knows how the ending is going to be.

I've only bought the Gurren Lagann Revoltechs. They're not as flexible as figmas, but they're designed so that they're poses are locked in when you set them up; overall they're great for holding one specific pose. The Vash Revoltech is great for getting those iconic poses, but if you want something more high quality then I would recommend hunting down the Kotobukiya Vash (he also comes in an alternate colour).

kewlmyc

I've only bought the Gurren Lagann Revoltechs. They're not as flexible as figmas, but they're designed so that they're poses are locked in when you set them up; overall they're great for holding one specific pose. The Vash Revoltech is great for getting those iconic poses, but if you want something more high quality then I would recommend hunting down the Kotobukiya Vash (he also comes in an alternate colour).

The Kotobukiya Vash is badass and probably one of my most favorite figures.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I've been craving Revoltech Vash for a while now. So glad it's getting a reprint. It's up on Amazon, but I'm wondering if BBTS will get theirs in by December so I don't have to wait until next year.

HMMMMMMM...

chrono01

So apparently Musashi:

http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2014/11/20/four-versions-of-the-18th-scale-musashi/

is going to be part of the "Wonderful Hobby Selection" line after all. I know, no real surprise there, but that basically means she'll be 15k yen [at the very least]. ~_~

I said "yes" to Yamato - Heavy Armament, I'm not sure I can do the same here. I do love how Musashi turned out, but I'm pretty serious about wanting to cut back for 2015.

Of course, the "standard" version is a possibility, but really you need all of those weapons. She's just not the same without them.

Just made a post elsewhere in GAF and thought that it would be nice to kinda crosspost it here. Here it goes:

Off topic: recently I was searching for the Elsa figure from Disney Infinity. I visited some stores near my house, and in one of them I could feel the burning judgement from some guys on me. There were two guys, early 20s, tops, playing the newest Call of Duty, I think, and I went to the counter to ask the manager if he had the Elsa figure. I asked and I could see with the corner of my eye the COD guys looking at me like: "get the hell out, creep".

It was intense, but in the end I left like:

tumblr_mrr7qdMDyE1sdl4iqo1_400.gif

Still haven't found Elsa, though, only Anna. One manager tried to sell me her instead of Elsa.
Screw Anna.

johnsmith

remember me
So apparently Musashi:

http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2014/11/20/four-versions-of-the-18th-scale-musashi/

is going to be part of the "Wonderful Hobby Selection" line after all. I know, no real surprise there, but that basically means she'll be 15k yen [at the very least]. ~_~

I said "yes" to Yamato - Heavy Armament, I'm not sure I can do the same here. I do love how Musashi turned out, but I'm pretty serious about wanting to cut back for 2015.

Of course, the "standard" version is a possibility, but really you need all of those weapons. She's just not the same without them.

Probably going to buy that. That's not a boat girl. That's a boat woman.

Arclaid

So apparently Musashi:

Buying the Light Armament version is equivalent to buying half the figure, really. It's not like some elaborate deluxe base.

So apparently Musashi is going to be part of the "Wonderful Hobby Selection" line after all. I know, no real surprise there, but that basically means she'll be 15k yen [at the very least]. ~_~

Damn. Glasses, twin-tails and squishy boobies?

She looks fantastic.

chrono01

So seeing HS sell out of the Black Dress Ver. of Sora [Yosuga no Sora], I immediately pre-ordered her at AmiAmi.

I am so weak.

And yes, Musashi definitely looks amazing. She hits a lot of my check-boxes for a figure, I'm just worried about the price. :/

Einbroch

Banned
Hey, I know we have some Lucina fanboys/girls here, so if you're interested in a high quality, limited run print of her from a pretty popular pop artist, sign up here.

You can check out the artist's style here.

FancyPosterGAF is pretty neat and Mockingbird is a good dude who hooks up these deals for us, so if you want to support a gaffer and get an awesome print in the process, do eet.

It looks like there's more dakka.

oh, okay. I had to flip back and forth between the pics to see the difference.

Man, GSC is having a field day with these prices. It's downright laughable at this point. I was considering getting her before I saw the actual price. Thought it might be cool to have a boat girl and a castle girl on the same shelf. But woooooaaaaaahhhhh that's out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom