• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

omlet

Well, these are the ones she wants. They've all been released, but I don't know how the size is going to affect things. None of the figures don't seem that big, but since the latter two items are multiple small figures packaged as a set, I don't know how much that'll affect things.

I doubt that stuff will require EMS. Unless those things are particularly heavy, you're probably looking at around 2000 yen maybe for SAL Registered shipping if those things are all about the size I'm guessing they are (like 6" or less and not in bulky blister packaging). If it's bigger and requires EMS, it will probably be on the low end of EMS pricing, 3k or so I'd guess.

Edit: For some more specific examples, I had a scale figure and a prize figure shipped together for 1.7k yen (SAL registered). When I ordered two fairly large figures together (boxes combined were over 2 cubic feet) that was too much for SAL so it was EMS only, 6.1k yen (no, that's not a typo).

Well, these are the ones she wants. They've all been released, but I don't know how the size is going to affect things. None of the figures don't seem that big, but since the latter two items are multiple small figures packaged as a set, I don't know how much that'll affect things.

I was talking in terms of scaled figures. You should be able to SAL those without a problem.

how long did u wait before release date before you canceled?

Most of them were a month or two before release. A couple were month of release and I still was able to cancel just fine. Some were even in-stock already. If you buy a lot from them, they'll put up with quite a bit.

Meyneth

Sooo I just paid for Pullip Princess Serenity...

Who's ready for this mess?
I already bought new hair wefts, incase I have to make a new wig. D:

yami4ct

My Lego UCS Imperial Shuttle just sold for $350. Way more than I expected. PG Unicorn is now paid for. Bring it on! So excited for next month.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
My Lego UCS Imperial Shuttle just sold for $350. Way more than I expected. PG Unicorn is now paid for. Bring it on! So excited for next month.

Good job, best thing about quality Lego sets is when they go out of print, they can fund many other things. Well other then the building of said sets...

yami4ct

I want to say "HOW DARE YOU" but I can't because PG Unicorn is such a classy re-investment.

I would have loved to have kept it, but that kit, the ~$30 X-Wing that came out a couple years back and the Tie-Fighter that went with that are the only Lego I had. Made no sense to give up that much room for something I don't really have a collection of. The choice was either start buying more Lego (and have less cash for other toys) or sell it and buy something new and awesome. PG Unicorn cemented the second choice for me. It was a super fun build, so I'm glad I bought it. Also appreciated in value, so I can't really complain, hahaha.

Ryuuroden

I would have loved to have kept it, but that kit, the ~$30 X-Wing that came out a couple years back and the Tie-Fighter that went with that are the only Lego I had. Made no sense to give up that much room for something I don't really have a collection of. The choice was either start buying more Lego (and have less cash for other toys) or sell it and buy something new and awesome. PG Unicorn cemented the second choice for me. It was a super fun build, so I'm glad I bought it. Also appreciated in value, so I can't really complain, hahaha.

Yes, everyone here should buy Lego sets and build them because they can sell them later to fund figure purchases. I agree with this statement, time to spread the LEGO gospel and get more people addicted mwhahahhahahhahahahahhaah

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
FTHA5Y9.png

TWxGNf0.gif

omlet

So I decided that this week would be a good time to make a spreadsheet to keep track of preorders.

I only have like 4, but that's an all time record high for me. Better keep this under control while I still can.

raven777

05f14a45.jpg

preorder starts on Wednesday.

11.8k+tax
for normal edition

15.8k+tax
for special edition

I am assuming the special edition is with this fancy base

TenoriLove1416677100.jpeg

omlet

As much as I like figures with frilly dresses, that figure is just... too busy, I guess.

Also, note to self: Unless something gets delayed, don't line up any more expenses for February or you will be sorry.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
So I decided that this week would be a good time to make a spreadsheet to keep track of preorders.

I only have like 4, but that's an all time record high for me. Better keep this under control while I still can.

Use MFC, while it only works for anime figures it easier to keep track of what you ordered, want to order, and own.

The 3 new sideshow art prints go up in less then half an hour, if anyone else wanted one...

Psylocke
Harley Quinn
Queen of the Dead

omlet

I like that she has strawberry jelly shooting out of the back of her head. Very unique.

lol... yeah, just too much going on with that figure. I'll pass, though if it bargain bins I might consider it (and just display it without everything)

Use MFC, while it only works for anime figures it easier to keep track of what you ordered, want to order, and own.

I do use MFC to track my collection including stuff I've ordered, but unless I'm missing something, there is no way to see stuff in a convenient all-at-once format like a spreadsheet.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I do use MFC to track my collection including stuff I've ordered, but unless I'm missing something, there is no way to see stuff in a convenient all-at-once format like a spreadsheet.

Go to your profile and select manage account, then click the "ordered" tab, boom spreadsheet... Think you still have to manually add prices, but everything else gets auto updated with delays etc.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

Too friendly looking in that getup, otherwise it looks nice...

Prints are up, the Gethsemoni, The Queen of the Dead print is mine, now if they could only gimme the statue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom