• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

omlet

Go to your profile and select manage account, then click the "ordered" tab, boom spreadsheet... Think you still have to manually add prices, but everything else gets auto updated with delays etc.

Hmm, that's pretty neat, didn't know about that. Still might make a spreadsheet anyway so I can arrange things how I want :p

05f14a45.jpg

preorder starts on Wednesday.

11.8k+tax
for normal edition

15.8k+tax
for special edition

I am assuming the special edition is with this fancy base

TenoriLove1416677100.jpeg

This is like Super Ranko II: Turbo Edition

I really do like this one, but June 2015? I'm trying to cut back on long-tail preorders, especially those that exceed 6 months... fingers crossed she's still around for general purchase, otherwise I'll just try my luck on the secondhand market.

Bombless

December was going to be a death month but then the power company let me know they were going to give back 80% of this year's bill since they overcharged me. Suddenly I have room for more expenses right on time lol.

omlet

December was going to be a death month but then the power company let me know they were going to give back 80% of this year's bill since they overcharged me. Suddenly I have room for more expenses right on time lol.

Nice lol. My December is empty now that Homura got delayed.

Now February is going to be my death month with 3 pricey scales scheduled for then
(expecting about $450 with shipping costs)
. I'm not budgeting for a delay, but I'm expecting at least one of them to get delayed.

December is thankfully a light month cause lol Nanami being released on time.

Just wonder what month she'll get delayed to, to make that month terrible...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well to be honest, my first two attempts were on items listed on the some of the last pages in my search results, one being of an item I looked for physically in the very same branch months before but thought no harm in trying again.

This time I've made both successful order were from page one. Quite happy with the Akari~n order since it doesn't seem to be the easiest item to find. Akari was surprisingly hard to find while I was in Japan, just the Alter figure (which I have) and an okayish looking but why bother when you have the Alter figure prize figure were all I kept coming across. YuruYuri fans in Japan are clearly hunters.

kewlmyc

Everything I have left in December is DanganRonpa 2 related (Kotobukiya's Komaeda, "Nendo" Komaeda, Phat's Nanami). But everyone knows that Nanami's getting delayed so that just leaves the first two which have only a sum of $100.

RMI

Banned
December is just two figmas (Hana Isuzu and Motoko Kusanagi), and then a Project Mirai 2 mug. Pretty light. Next year I don't have anything except for World is Mine Miku and Satsuki, and I might wind up canceling both of those since I know they'll be available used for cheap shortly after release.

December for me, far from death month territory:

- Nendoroid Renge Miyauchi (x2) (paid and shipping in Nov, arriving Dec)
- Nendoroid Petite: KanColle set
- figma Racing Miku 2013: EV MIRAI ver.
- ex:ride Spride.06 - TT-Zero 13 (Racing Miku motorbike)
- SEGA prize figure Ryuko
- SEGA prize figure Satsuki

Einbroch

Banned
December:

Nendoroid - Love Live!: Honoka Kosaka
Nendoroid - Sword Art Online II: Sinon
Nendoroid - AnoHana: Menma
Nendoroid - GOD EATER 2: Nana Kazuki (STOP GETTING DELAYED)

Let's not talk about January.

December - Ow, my balls

Max Factory - 7th Dragon Psychic
Kotobukiya - bishoujo Jubilee
Kotobukiya - Sinon (Phantom Bullet waifu ver.)
Max Factory - Aoba reissue
DC Direct - Vertigo Cover Girls Death 2nd ed.

Probably gonna cancel Aoba, tho.

RMI

Banned
December - Ow, my balls

she looks good but I'm not much for X-Men. Still waiting for the fig to come out that pops my Koto Bishoujo cherry. Have a feeling it's going to be Poison or Zatanna.

One thing I am glad of is being out of the whole Amiibo game. Production quality not withstanding, cancelling a full set preorder carved a huge chunk of saved expense out of November for me. Phew.

kewlmyc

One thing I am glad of is being out of the whole Amiibo game. Production quality not withstanding, cancelling a full set preorder carved a huge chunk of saved expense out of November for me. Phew.

I'm probably only going to get my mains:

Villager
Pit
Toon Link
Lucario
Dark Pit

Already got Villager and the rest of them's release dates are spread far apart so I'm grateful for that.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I may get Kirby more for the MK8 costume, but even then I'm not in a rush to get it. The DeDeDe one doesn't suffer much from plastic supports so I guess he could be cool to go with the Kirby. Honestly, I'm more in the mind to wait and see what other series they have.

I may get Kirby more for the MK8 costume, but even then I'm not in a rush to get it. The DeDeDe one doesn't suffer much from plastic supports so I guess he could be cool to go with the Kirby. Honestly, I'm more in the mind to wait and see what other series they have.

Love the Kirby I got. No flaws and he is just adorable.

dropkix

Neo Member
So I found the rest of my figures from Japan in a box

While looking for my winter coat lol...

Here's the whole collection:

IMG_9713.JPG

IMG_9709.JPG

IMG_9714.JPG

My lighting is crap though. Any recommendations for cheap/decent shelf lighting? I hate flourescent lights and LEDs. So cold and shitty... Halogens are so hot I'm worried the PVC will get warped...

johnsmith

remember me
My lighting is crap though. Any recommendations for cheap/decent shelf lighting? I hate flourescent lights and LEDs. So cold and shitty... Halogens are so hot I'm worried the PVC will get warped...

IKEA dioder light strips are actually a really warm color now. That's what I use and I love them.

So I found the rest of my figures from Japan in a box

While looking for my winter coat lol...

Here's the whole collection:

IMG_9713.JPG

IMG_9709.JPG

IMG_9714.JPG

Yeah you have to be careful with that lighting. Do you plan on just keeping it in your room? Like, if you're not going to keep them in the open for display then there's almost no sense in getting lighting imo. Then again, if you just want to light it up on special occasions then that's fine too.

omlet

I just recently put DIODER from IKEA into my shelving last week. They are a warm white LED, not a cold blue LED. The way they reflect off the glass is a minor annoyance but otherwise I'm really happy with how it turned out. Check it out a few pages back here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=139780345#post139780345

kewlmyc

December - Ow, my balls

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS. HO HO HO.

Bearguy Gundam Girl looks like MegaHouse. They do all the Gundam stuff. Too bad she'll probably only be 1/10.

So who is that girl in the wedding dress? She looks great.

chrono01

So I've gone from 60/40 on passing Musashi - Heavy Armored Ver. to 40/60 in favor of buying her. Now I need to think on whether I should get the Kai or Standard version.

I love the added guns on the Kai one, and Yamato is her Kai version by default so I guess it'd be nice to have Musashi in her Kai version too. I do like the grey on her, but I find the red in the standard version helps differentiate the pieces of clothing on her.

Will give it a few more days thought and see how I feel then.

[Yes, I'm taking this slow.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom