• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
http://img.amiami.jp/images/product/main/142//FIGURE-006162.jpg

Buying Honoka. I wasn't too sure about it, but now I want her.

Also just read that Devil Homura got delayed til Feb. apparently?
I ordered her too. Was hoping to take advantage of her shipping along with Snake but them's the breaks.

Actually if I had known about Amazon JP sooner I could have used her as a test purchase. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait until something else catches my eye.

Looks great.

Is there some place accepting pre-orders ?

Only saw him up at BigBadToyStore so far and they want like, $90 or some LOL price. I'm sure other places will carry him.

Dat cancerous looking growth in the areola....(I can't believe a nipple can be this large (and be normal))

Ugh. She looks fantastic aside from those nipples. I probably would have gotten her anyway if she wasn't exclusive. Dat asking price was a bit much.

TUSR

Banned
DSC03024.jpg

i saw this today

Ryuuroden

*boggle*

Maybe I shouldn't have watched that before my morning coffee. My libido is very confused. ��

Everyone should watch it, its just soo confusing to the sex drive :p
Near naked and topless miku look-alikes dancing and grinding and then turning into angels from Evangelion while still in human form and tearing off limbs and parts of the guy whose dreaming them in a big bloodbath to music.....yeah man, crazy shit.

Ryuuroden

so hey, I had another package go missing (5th one in 3 months). Here is the story of how I recovered it and how much bullshit the post office is; (Basically backstory for those who do not know, I have had 5 packages worth over 300 dollars total go missing when tracking says they were delivered and this is the first one I have actually recovered)

I went to the post office today to file a report in person this time about the fifth stolen package in 3 months. Anyways I meet the guy in charge, give him the info, he goes in back to talk to my postman. Few minutes later he comes back with the missing package. I ask him how the hell something gets marked as delivered on the tracking website with a time and everything but still is at the post office. He tells me the guy must of accidentally scanned it. But, wtf, that makes no sense whatsoever, they scan that shit when they are at the location delivering the goddamn item. So basically hes telling me the guy scanned it and then put it back in his bag instead of dropping it off at the door? because that's certainly the only conclusion I can come to! Postalworker stealing my mail confirmed and post office covering it up confirmed, at least imo. I am going to buy a real looking fake camera and put it up pointing at the mailbox with a big fucking sign saying postal theft is a federal offence below it. Gonna see if that stops this shit.

Oh yeah, also, I WAS AT HOME at the time marked as delivered and the postman never even came that day. I would of heard him cause I hear him every other day and I didn't get any mail that day.

Yeah shit sucks, I should not have to deal with this in America, Russia maybe, but not America. Oh yeah, this is why ALL my figures get delivered to a UPS third party box. I can't do that with LEGO orders from the lego site because they refuse to ship to 3rd party addresses so I have to ship here and that stuff keeps getting stolen so yeah kind of mad at lego too since the very shit they are trying to prevent is happening cause they won't let me mail it elsewhere.

cajunator

Banned
so hey, I had another package go missing (5th one in 3 months). Here is the story of how I recovered it and how much bullshit the post office is; (Basically backstory for those who do not know, I have had 5 packages worth over 300 dollars total go missing when tracking says they were delivered and this is the first one I have actually recovered)

Yeah shit sucks, I should not have to deal with this in America, Russia maybe, but not America. Oh yeah, this is why ALL my figures get delivered to a UPS third party box. I can't do that with LEGO orders from the lego site because they refuse to ship to 3rd party addresses so I have to ship here and that stuff keeps getting stolen so yeah kind of mad at lego too since the very shit they are trying to prevent is happening cause they won't let me mail it elsewhere.

Same happened to me but at least it was only blurays.
after about a month of working with Rightstuf talking to UPS the carrier lied to Rightstuf twice saying they delivered the package and had spoken to me to confirm it. After this happened and Rightstuf saw that UPS was lying they sent me replacements. At my request they changed all future shipments to usps.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

That fucking sucks, I saw bits and pieces of your issue for a while, but at least your getting to the bottom of it. Is moving an option for you, sounds drastic but I wouldn't be able to tolerate not being able to trust my mailman.

chrono01

Is Devil Homura the girl with the giant cockroach antenna wings, strung together with coke bags, and little black feathers stuck in each bag? *

*This question is asked by a member of the Musashi defense fund, go big or go home!

No...No, no, nope, nah, nuh uh, NEIN, you can't cancel her, cancel the other one, I've got Saotome (without bathtub) on pre-order because you said that Skytube quality was great. Even after the last figure came out looking less then spectacular I held my nerve that it was a one off, but your waffling is now causing me distress...

Not really, but she's the only figure I got on pre-order I'm not 100% on, simply because the last figure was sub-par, I'm waffling on her too. Plus I can swing the Rockin' Jelly Bean Devil's Cheerleader if I cancel Saotome, they still have her for sale on Rockin' Jelly Beans webstore...

Nah, Skytube generally does some great stuff. While I'm sure Maria Saotome will be great, I'm not confident that they can nail her face 100%. If they do, though...

Wow.

I'll still keep my pre-order, more than likely. Still going over things in my head.

Dump that silly bathtub figure and join me in the Heavy Armament Admiral club Chrono-kun!
Believe me when I say, I'm doing everything possible to join you in that specific club.

I do want her. ;_;

Just sent Amiami a cancellation request for Maria Saotome, I hate doing it, but it had to be done. If your not 100% on something it's gotta go.

Also just told the truth, all these figure delays popping up so that December became a "fuck your wallet" month is getting old...

If they refuse it was nice doing business with them, if they ban me they set me free from 75% of my pre-orders...
Sorry to see you cancel, but sometimes you need to make these difficult decisions.

I'm sure it won't be a problem cancelling her. If you do more business with them than not, and don't cancel too often, everything should be fine.

I am soooo close to pulling the trigger. She is probably my favorite 7-sins figure so far after Leviathan.
Pull that trigger!

SOLD! Man is NY pricey lol. Also picked up Mammon ^_^
Congrats! Excellent choice(s)!

Ryuuroden

That fucking sucks, I saw bits and pieces of your issue for a while, but at least your getting to the bottom of it. Is moving an option for you, sounds drastic but I wouldn't be able to tolerate not being able to trust my mailman.

Well, Other than this shit, where I live is actually great so I don't want to move. I don't even live in a bad area, It is a really nice upscale area (might be the issue >.>) Plus I haven't even lived here a year yet so I couldn't break the lease yet.

Ryuuroden

Welp, put in my order for Musashi Heavy Armor Kai. Death by ship girl confirmed. Fortunately at the moment I can only forsee considering getting more if a good company does Bismark or an aircraft carrier scale (not the bad guys air carrier)

kewlmyc

Welp, put in my order for Musashi Heavy Armor Kai. Death by ship girl confirmed. Fortunately at the moment I can only forsee considering getting more if a good company does Bismark or an aircraft carrier scale (not the bad guys air carrier)

We will hold a funeral for your wallet.

Also for all the figure collectors out there, have you guys filed insurance claims on your figures since they cost so much?

Ryuuroden

We will hold a funeral for your wallet.

Also for all the figure collectors out there, have you guys filed insurance claims on your figures since they cost so much?

I tried to but they said it needed to be appraised and all, I don't know any figure appraisers. Moreso I tried to insure my Lego collection as that is worth more than 20k but same issue.

Elixir

Found these two for 500 yen a pop at my local Book Off and made the terrible mistake of buying them. Just prize figures, sure, but I haven't bought a non-nendo/figma in years.

OTL

Oh, I didn't know you were into this kind of thing. Too bad there's barely any Falcom stuff.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Sorry to see you cancel, but sometimes you need to make these difficult decisions.

I'm sure it won't be a problem cancelling her. If you do more business with them than not, and don't cancel too often, everything should be fine.

Yeah it sucks, she looks so awesome, but she had to go even if she comes out perfect. This is only my second time requesting a cancellation in 5 years, last one was well over a year ago. I spent 222k (including upcoming pre-orders) with Amiami over the last year, so I don't know if that's enough to put me in the safe zone. I'm less worried about getting banned, and more worried about a refusal to cancel...

Hell yes, got home contents insurance, nothing really needs to be individually specified unless it's over £1,500. I had to go with the one that covered up to £60k.
The shit in my house is worth more then the house.

yup, it's a proper figure.

She sure is, put in the order with Rockin' Jelly Beans official site right after I canceled Saotome...

pariah164

Lol man, all that hometown and life in that Me!Me!Me! video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybGfoLv4K4s

Needless to say but don't watch this at work.
There's a lot I could say about that video, but this is Figure GAF, not Analyze That Weird Part of Youtube GAF, so I'll save it. Will say I was reminded of Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt for some reason.

Posts Figure GAF's nightmare scenario, ʅ(´◔౪◔)ʃ:

https://mobile.twitter.com/bcnr33_ll_/status/536152615600402432
=P
Oh dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom