• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meyneth

34c36a09.jpg

pre-order starts tomorrow.

Don't really know anything about her.....

I hope Maki goes up for pre-order soon.
If they're making other classical composers then I'm in. It would be weird with just moe Beethoven all by herself.
Next should be moe Mozart

Also nendo Sakura (and a million other things) arrived yesterday. I haven't opened her yet, nor have I taken pictures. Hopefully later today I'll be able to. :D

Luigi87

Now that KH 2.5 HD is out, the issue must once again be brought up that it is absolutely criminal that Squenix never released a figure of Aqua! ... Even a Play-Arts
Kai

SoldnerKei

If they're making other classical composers then I'm in. It would be weird with just moe Beethoven all by herself.

yup, just give me Brahms & Chopin too!
if they pulled that off, that would be pretty bad for me
wallet

meijiko

Sadly Beethoven isn't part of a line of moe composers... I would be all in for a set like that.

No, she's just from an eroge with a cast of moe historical figures (link mildly nsfw). Some of the better designs were turned into figures already, like Arthur and Tut.
Someone make Galahad pls I will love you forever.

Thrasher429

Neo Member
34c36a09.jpg

pre-order starts tomorrow.

Don't really know anything about her.....

I hope Maki goes up for pre-order soon.

I know nothing about this, but it's Moe Beethoven. I must have it.

Now that KH 2.5 HD is out, the issue must once again be brought up that it is absolutely criminal that Squenix never released a figure of Aqua! ... Even a Play-Arts
Kai

Agreed.
I also would have appreciated an Olette

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Sadly Beethoven isn't part of a line of moe composers... I would be all in for a set like that.

No, she's just from an eroge with a cast of moe historical figures (link mildly nsfw). Some of the better designs were turned into figures already, like Arthur and Tut.

Fruitbat is still planning to release this in the US/EU right? Haven't heard from them in a while.

SoldnerKei

welp, I guess that's it then lol
still, kind of like the figure, sad it won't have other composers around :c

Meyneth

OH it's from that thing (I can never remember the name)! I remember Arthur being really popular, but I never kept up with it.
I like the figure, but I don't like the base, I was willing to put up with it if this was a composer series (and they'd all be on the same type of base). I wonder when the release date is?
watch it be april

Arclaid

Hmmm... female Magoroku Kanemoto was designed by Kuroboshi. I wouldn't mind a figure of female Hercules, though.

I have difficulty believing that someone like Erwin or Armin is more popular than Jean.

You're not a Levi/Eren shipper? I had you pegged as one for some reason.

Hmmm... female Magoroku Kanemoto was designed by Kuroboshi. I wouldn't mind a figure of female Hercules, though.

You're not a Levi/Eren shipper? I had you pegged as one for some reason.

Jean/Eren is the best. I dont dislike Levi Eren though (when their roles are reversed its amazing, had switched Eren and Levi positions on that scene that can be remade with the nendos).

You'd be surprised. I like Jean since he's the character that's had the most growth in the series, but he's not as popular as he should be. I'd buy a figure of him before I buy one of Armin, Erwin, and Hanji.

WAT? Hanji best girl. And she actually has a figure coming.

cajunator

Banned

Also nendo Sakura (and a million other things) arrived yesterday. I haven't opened her yet, nor have I taken pictures. Hopefully later today I'll be able to. :D

You get Nendo Sakura already?!

Awwwww I want mine nowwwwww

*tantrums

yami4ct

Look who came in the mail today.

Bumblebee is so good. It's amazing how they squeezed MP quality into his size. Color choice is definitely different from the cartoon, but it looks really good in person. I personally prefer it to the lemon yellow, but I can't deny it's not accurate. My biggest complaint is that the Daniel with Exosuit figure isn't anything I'm really interested in. He just feels there in order to get the price up to the other MP cars. He's not a bad little accessory figure, but he's just unnecessary. Bee alone feels worth the price of admission for me, so overall I'm still impressed.

Stand and Gundam Markers are for my December projects. Needed a stand for the RG Wing Zero. I hadn't bought Gundam markers since they introduced the new pour type, so I stocked up on those. A panel wash built into a pen? Do want.

Impotaku

I know it's an old one but recently picked up the reissue of Woody as i have been after it for a long time, so nice not to have to give in to the ebay scalpers,
IMG_0275%20res.jpg

I swapped to the only face he will ever know lol.

Also been a huge lover of Fujiko F Fujio stuff i knew i had to have this, hoping it will turn up sometime next week.
FIGURE-006354_02.jpg

Didn't realise there was a figures thread it's been fun reading through so far.

yami4ct

Messing around with Bee some more, and I keep falling more in love with this figure. Just super impressive for his size. Transformation is intuitive, but interesting. The way the legs fold up into the front and sides of the car is really neat. The Transformers Masterpiece line is one of the few I will buy any figure without even seeing them. They just don't fail. Can't wait for Magnus in December.

Impotaku

What's even better about this is look at the hands in the box too. LOL

LOL why did my warped mind not see those, my cabinet contains no female figures so they are safe from Woody's creepy antics. It will have to be limited to the men as most of mine are game characters. I can't wait to get Woody & prof Layton having an amusing scene maybe have him push Layton off the chair & steal his cup of tea while leering at him.

Are people allowed to post pics of their display cabinets in this thread?

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
LOL why did my warped mind not see those, my cabinet contains no female figures so they are safe from Woody's creepy antics. It will have to be limited to the men as most of mine are game characters. I can't wait to get Woody & prof Layton having an amusing scene maybe have him push Layton off the chair & steal his cup of tea while leering at him.

Are people allowed to post pics of their display cabinets in this thread?

Of course, go crazy.

kewlmyc

If that's the way things are going, fuck this hobby.

johnsmith Method™ 4 lyfe.

I always get paranoid that one of the figure that I want will be the one that goes up in price or is super hard to find. That or I'm big enough of a fan of the source material that I don't mind paying full price if the price is decent (Tales and DanganRonpa for example).

I always get paranoid that one of the figure that I want will be the one that goes up in price or is super hard to find. That or I'm big enough of a fan of the source material that I don't mind paying full price if the price is decent (Tales and DanganRonpa for example).

Kotobukiya bishoujos are the only series that I immediately order the ones I like. I know most of them won't double in price or become rare (at least for months and months), but I buy them immediately because it's a line that I enjoy very much. By all means, if you like a series of figures, pre-order. But I think it's a good idea to limit yourself to one or two series that you order without exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom