• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

meijiko

So despite getting my shipping email only two days ago, Sakura actually did arrive today.

I don't have the space/time to play with her as much as I want, but holy shit is she cute.

Have some quick pics:

gEdXYJo.jpg

Obligatory best face:
uYCPlfF.jpg

Sticking her head on my Alice:
JijS9io.jpg

(wow her mouth looks weird in this one, I swear it doesn't look that weird irl)

And here's a current picture of my shelf above my desk where she is now placed:

You can probably figure out my favorite characters if you look here.

Bombless

Meijiko's Levi "I wear nekomimis into battle and I don't give a fuck" nendoroid edition is one of my favourite nendos ever.

Ryuuroden

That Mu is a lot cheaper than I thought it would be, too bad those types of prices arn't applied to figures I actually want -.-

chrono01

547E6C59404D840027

price:
17.8k+tax
I like her, and the price doesn't surprise me [especially after AmiAmi's discount], but I'm passing.

Honestly, I think I'm getting better about not going through with as many pre-orders as I did a year ago [I'd be pre-ordering multiple per month], and the increased costs have definitely helped. I don't fault the figure for being priced as it is [with all of the LED's], it's just that I don't personally love her that much to spend the price they're asking. These days I have to REALLY like something to want to spend 10,000+ yen on, such as Musashi.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I'm actually tempted by ALTER's Mu-12.

I really really want a Litchi, though. C'mon, ALTER. I'd drop an irresponsible amount of money.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
So Threezeros first real foray into 1/6 scale humans with realistic likenesses has been shown off, due to ship in mid-December:

Some protoshots:

That head, those dirty hands (they sculpt of which I hoped they would change), that extremely apparent lack of quality. Hopefully it's just a bad first few photos.

Otherwise:
jA43eg2.gif

unless it's an Izayoi figure I ain't gonna pay that much for it, thou this Mu figure is pretty good looking
Id pay that much for a noel of that quality, Muel is too lewd for me though...

also noel/mu figures need to tone the life back down and be accurate

also Baka, I expect a lot of pictures of your Mu!

Yaari

Anyone in Europe have any idea what I should be expecting in terms of unreg SAL delivery time in these busier weeks. I've only had something ship towards me twice using that method but never in the weeks leading up to Christmas. And I really want my Honoka.

Anyone in Europe have any idea what I should be expecting in terms of unreg SAL delivery time in these busier weeks. I've only had something ship towards me twice using that method but never in the weeks leading up to Christmas. And I really want my Honoka.

4-6 weeks if you're unlucky.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Devil's Cheerleader arrived and she's just drop dead gorgeous:

Also got a wee bag of Erostika goodies with my order, a little history book, a bookmark art show invite and an Erostika branded led keychain light thing that projects art, it's like a rockin' jelly bean bat signal...

I'd take pics but dem naked wimens make it a no-go...

Railyn

Neo Member
I was really excited when I saw that...then was bummed when I saw it doesn't dispense capsules. I could use the one Bandai released years ago. :<

Then was crushed to see that Satsuki-sama is a GK. T__T http://myfigurecollection.net/item/270739

My mom surprised me yesterday. After looking at my figures, she asked if she could have Kirigiri. She's hers now.

Meyneth

Finally took some nendo Sakura pictures:
And her final resting place, with bonus nendo nadia:
So many option pieces for Sakura! I had little hands all over the place. Her hat is attached with a magnet which I thought was really cool. I know last year's snow miku uses a magnet too but I don't have her.

Hey figure GAF, quick! how much time do I have to pay if I place an order on Mandrake?, I'll have the money next week but I am afraid the figure might be gone by then.

omlet

Hey figure GAF, quick! how much time do I have to pay if I place an order on Mandrake?, I'll have the money next week but I am afraid the figure might be gone by then.

If you already ordered it, you probably have a couple days before they will ask for payment because they will have to go physically check the store and make sure it's still there. If you didn't order it yet, don't expect it to still be there when you are ready to order it.

If you already ordered it, you probably have a couple days before they will ask for payment because they will have to go physically check the store and make sure it's still there. If you didn't order it yet, don't expect it to still be there when you are ready to order it.

Fuuuuuuuu don't tell me this, I haven't order it yet but it's still available, How about monday. will I have till monday? what do! what do!!!

Wow, I bought my figures and they already arrived here, but are stuck at customs (sigh). I'm gonna need to sell a kidney to pay the taxes.

Femto.

That Bulma looks good...but ugh March is already capped for me, 2 figures pre-ordered and Bloodborne LE.

Trying to cut back spending in 2015 overall my hobbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom