• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Zero Suit Samus figure is great, even if it is from a crappy Metroid game. I'm live in Canada as well, and I mostly order from Amiami for new stuff and sometimes pre-owned, but most of the time I get my preowned stuff from Mandarake. Do you live in Toronto by any chance? Because if you're looking for local shops there are a few places downtown that sell figures, though the selection will never be as good as online.

I actually live near Vancouver. I'll try looking to see if there are shops around here which sell these sorts of things, which I'm sure there are. Thanks!

Railyn

Neo Member
Woot! They're finally all in. The first of the GSC ones hasn't even been released yet.

I have to agree with you on Eren! Pretty pleased he came out well. Got him and Levi through Crunchy. Eren's binned enough to compare with what I paid, especially considering the exchange rate. Going to be awhile till Crunchy gets Levi in stock...but from what I see from photos so far, he's still leaps and bounds better than the garbage GSC put out.

I've been telling myself I'm okay with footing a little more than bargain bin prices just so I can save time waiting and searching for it coming up preowned to go toward my work instead. I'll stick with preordering things I can't live without, lol. I think only the 30% off sale from Crunchy made me wish I held off on a few. Just no telling which ones will be in stock with them though.

Well shit, this is adorable.

Guhhh, she didn't attract my attention until I saw her on the bicycle... T___T

Well, looks like everything I had shipped Registered SAL since the second week of November won't be showing up until January. No scans into the country yet for three packages. I'm tired of checking, so I'll let the mailman surprise me. If only Natsume was released in Nov, I could've justified EMSing my AmiAmi order. /sigh

raven777

34c36a09.jpg

pre-order starts tomorrow.

Don't really know anything about her.....

I hope Maki goes up for pre-order soon.

Bittercup

My Kirigiri figure finally arrived but I have a problem with assembling the parts. Fortunately problem solved :D
The desk and one of her boots have contacts that fit into the base but I can only insert two, the third one will always hang in the air. If I push all three down softly it won't hold them in place and they jump out. Actually only the one for the boot sticks fine, the parts of the desk are always very loosely in their sockets. It feels like the measurements aren't exactly correct.
edit: never mind. The transparent stand below the desk was stuck so I thought it was correct but it was not deep enough in it's socket. I pulled it out and pushed it in again and now everything fits fine.
Lovely figure :)

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Woot! They're finally all in. The first of the GSC ones hasn't even been released yet.

I'll be getting the GSC trio, but that set looks good too, I like that there are so many options for Attack on Titian figures.

No figures I am really looking forward to this month so I just ordered a Vita and 3 games today (Demon Gaze and both Dangan Ronpa games to start with). I hope you guys are happy.

Good choice, Vita means life... Demon Gaze was awesome, and Dangan Ronpa 1&2 are both in my backlog...

I just got my 1/6 scale Connery head in the mail, and my parcelforce Devils Cheerleader ransom note for £34.76...

Edit: Connery head:

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
One one day since seeing that POP Miku and someone is already in the running for beating it in ugliness.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Amazing how it goes against both phrases of good things coming in small packages and good things coming in [number] threes.

Also yanderes don't necessarily mass murder. Sometimes they are only a threat to the one they love.

Luigi87

Amazing how it goes against both phrases of good things coming in small packages and good things coming in [number] threes.

Also yanderes don't necessarily mass murder. Sometimes they are only a threat to the one they love.

Very true... Though in this case the thing Jinx loves is anarchy (she's basically LoL's version of Harley Quinn, kind of, lol)

On another note...
Kind of want that Nendo Senbonzakura Miku to go with my scale figure of her @_@

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Isn't that torture for them seeing as they can't remove their shoes. You tease them with a shoe locker and watch them despair as they can't use it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
dunno who that is, but I like it, sadly no more figures for this month :c
must be strooong

Ludwig van Beethoven (baptised 17 December 1770 – 26 March 1827) was a German composer and pianist. A crucial figure in the transition between the Classical and Romantic eras in Western art music, she remains one of the most famous and influential of all composers. Her best-known compositions include 9 symphonies, 5 concertos for piano, 32 piano sonatas, and 16 string quartets. She also composed other chamber music, choral works (including the celebrated Missa solemnis), and songs.

Born in Bonn, then the capital of the Electorate of Cologne and part of the Holy Roman Empire, Beethoven displayed her musical talents at an early age and was taught by her father Johann van Beethoven and by Christian Gottlob Neefe. During her first 22 years in Bonn, Beethoven intended to study with Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and befriended Joseph Haydn. Beethoven moved to Vienna in 1792 and began studying with Haydn, quickly gaining a reputation as a virtuoso pianist. She lived in Vienna until her death. In about 1800 her hearing began to deteriorate, and by the last decade of her life she was almost totally deaf. She gave up conducting and performing in public but continued to compose; many of her most admired works come from this period.

SoldnerKei

Ludwig van Beethoven (baptised 17 December 1770 – 26 March 1827) was a German composer and pianist. A crucial figure in the transition between the Classical and Romantic eras in Western art music, she remains one of the most famous and influential of all composers. Her best-known compositions include 9 symphonies, 5 concertos for piano, 32 piano sonatas, and 16 string quartets. She also composed other chamber music, choral works (including the celebrated Missa solemnis), and songs.

Born in Bonn, then the capital of the Electorate of Cologne and part of the Holy Roman Empire, Beethoven displayed her musical talents at an early age and was taught by her father Johann van Beethoven and by Christian Gottlob Neefe. During her first 22 years in Bonn, Beethoven intended to study with Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and befriended Joseph Haydn. Beethoven moved to Vienna in 1792 and began studying with Haydn, quickly gaining a reputation as a virtuoso pianist. She lived in Vienna until her death. In about 1800 her hearing began to deteriorate, and by the last decade of her life she was almost totally deaf. She gave up conducting and performing in public but continued to compose; many of her most admired works come from this period.

welp, so it's an anime-girl version of Beethoven lol
and I was wondering why his name was on that pedestal

Einbroch

Banned
Preordered that Miku. That damn eyeshadow.

Now I only have 4k in reserve. I really hope nothing good is coming in May that hasn't been already up for preorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom