• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

So they are no bueno? Their Rias Gremory Pole Dance didn't come out bad.

I kinda want to order this:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...keywords=sonico$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=2

How is WING?
I can't personally vouch for them [since I own nothing from them], but from what I've seen they're not "bad", just not at the best at what they do. If you love the figure I wouldn't say pass on it, although the price is definitely higher than I would pay for a manufacturer I'm hesitant on.

For Wing, though, they're fine. I own a couple of releases from them [most recently their Sansei Muramasa], and I haven't had a problem.

Ban Puncher

Yeah, DHL >>> EMS.
The prices aren't even unreasonable.

Here in Australia, EMS is god-like. Fast and if you're not home they'll leave it at your local post office.

DHL are slow and if you ain't there to sign, they take your shit back to their depot out in the middle of dumb-fuck nowhere and tell you to come get it during office hours.

So here are the 3 figures I'm selling! I'll have them here for a week or so before I start posting them elsewhere. I'll give you guys a discount as well. :D

1/7 Astraea Swimsuit Ver. 2.0 (Alphamax/Skytube) - Sora no Otoshimono
$50 $40 for FigureGAF

1/6 Erio Touwa (PLUM) - Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko/Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl
$70 $60 for FigureGAF

1/7 Mikan Yuuki (Alter) - To LOVEru Darkness
$80 $70 for FigureGAF

Free Shipping for anyone in the US or Canada! For US I'll go UPS, for Canada, I'll go USPS. If you are international, you'll have to pay for shipping sadly, but PM and we can work something out.

PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. I'll be selling here for one week, unless you PM me about waiting for you next check or something, then we can work something out. Payments will be made through Paypal.

slightly interested in that mikan but have to think about it.

06_luckycloeimage04.jpg

I'd buy a Lucky Chloe figure.

This. I'm just shaking my head in that thread. They're literally like every other figure. You pre-order it, you'll get it. You wait, you're gambling.

I actually facepalmed into my desk reading that thread.

I dunno, to be absolutely fair, I didn't think Amiibos would be anything like the success they have been. I guess I underestimated that Nintendo rarely release official merch like that, and even if all you want it for is a little figurine, it's good.

They were just over £10 on Amazon a couple months ago, I kinda wish I'd ordered a couple, but it's not bothering me massively. I'm sure they'll bring out tons more anyway.

Neo Dark

She'd get released in East Asia and Europe only.

What you did there

I saw it

Had to look up the reference. Didn't know she was region exclusive.
So glad Nintendo realized not to do this with melee and Marth. Otherwise we wouldn't have the Fire Emblem series outside Japan and I wouldn't be pre-ordering a Lucina figma. Hmmm then again I would save some money there... so maybe... NO! Nintendo did the right thing.

Luigi87

Got my payment request for S.H. Figurearts Luigi, and of course notification that Chiaki Nanami is delayed until January
first of many no doubt.

This is a fantastic post for anyone wanting to take photos of their figures. It's a shame it got passed over in the froth.

And now, prize figure Satsuki showed up today! Quick arrangement w/ Ryuuko:

These things are really nice for ~$20. Hair seams are the worst part, but I don't expect perfection from such a low price.
Yeah I knew that would happen, but the intended recipient got it, so its all good. :)

Sometimes I wonder if devs scroll through GAF with tears on their cheeks, or just doing a facepalm.

This face makes me want to preorder

http://img.amiami.jp/images/product/review/144/FIGURE-009461_03.jpg[/IMG

Maybe....[/QUOTE]
Do it! It has a voice unit so it actually speaks ;D [spoiler]Probably terribly though =P[/spoiler]
But:
[quote=][img]http://i.imgur.com/9iatiSc.png
harada's trolling was great and the perfect reaction. i don't even like that design.
Love following him on Twitter lol, he is a shameless pervert XD

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I like the gold trimming on her jacket. It's actually one of the better school uniform designs I've seen.

At least nendos are relatively cheap compared to what I used to buy. My poor games are now in the sidelines, everything is now figures.

Thank god pokemon and smash are endless.

Man, I couldn't live without video games and comics. That shit takes priority to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom