• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd drop by and say that I've just put my order in for a CardCaptor Sakura Nendoroid from amiami! I've been meaning to get it for a while but it was out of stock everywhere I went. Luckily I managed to catch it in stock today!

e9e71d6c222e420823e82f57d22018e8.jpg

My wallet would be completely dry if they decided to do Keroro and Doremi nendos. I wonder if that day will ever come.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
My wallet would be completely dry if they decided to do Keroro and Doremi nendos. I wonder if that day will ever come.

Which Doremi?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Bandai have sole rights to anything Keroro figure/toy-wise?

EDIT: I guess not. I see figures from various manufacturers.

Which Doremi?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Bandai have sole rights to anything Keroro figure/toy-wise?

EDIT: I guess not. I see figures from various manufacturers.

Ojamajo Doremi is the Doremi I'm after. There are figures for it but the majority of them are sold-out from years ago. There are new ones coming but they don't seem to be on amiami yet.

Talking about priorities, my self christmas gift this year was going to be Bayo1+2 and Hyrule Warriors. I ended up using that money (
and more
) to get 2 figures, one nendo and an amiibo.

Oh boy.

Einbroch

Banned
Enable GAF vs Snkfanatic

Expecting Snkfanatic to fall ;D, sorry bud but going through first OT I saw you being enabled a lot XP

Hey, if he really doesn't want her, we'll back off. But we know he does, and he seems to have been pretty good about preordering lately, so I think he can cave this once. Especially for a such a cutie that's not even 4k.

Meyneth

Sadly you have to order the Bravely Second CE from Square Enix e-store :
I've never had problems with the square enix store (I'm probably due for one though) so I'm not too distressed about it. It's just that this seems to add to my current trend of getting multiple copies of a game.
But at least magnolia's copy is a digital version.

Now then, someone explain to me what girl friend beta is so I can buy those nendos
I love nendos that come in pairs (ꈍᴗꈍ)

Now then, someone explain to me what girl friend beta is so I can buy those nendos
I love nendos that come in pairs (ꈍᴗꈍ)

Never heard of it before, it is a game of some sorts I think. Bought mine because of a meme that I found cute as hell.

Yes, I know, two figures because of a meme. I have a problem of some kind.

RMI

Banned
Sometimes I ask myself, "why?". But then I look at my Monokuma laughing at me and I keep going.

I sometimes wonder if i should order more figs, since so many are still in boxes, but then I realize that the problem isn't the number of figs I have, it's the amount of shelves I have. I bought some boards to build some new shelves this weekend but need time to saw and drill them up for assembly.

I sometimes wonder if i should order more figs, since so many are still in boxes, but then I realize that the problem isn't the number of figs I have, it's the amount of shelves I have. I bought some boards to build some new shelves this weekend but need time to saw and drill them up for assembly.

That's true, the only shelf that I have in the moment is full of my diecast cars. I need a couple more, if possible with glass protection.

RMI

Banned
That's true, the only shelf that I have in the moment is full of my diecast cars. I need a couple more, if possible with glass protection.

I would have just bought some Vittsjo shelves from Ikea when I was there last, but I wasn't entirely certain they would have fit in our car, Even if they did it would have made the drive back from the nearest Ikea (3.5 hours) pretty uncomfortable. We just happened to be stopping by on the way to NYC.

My furniture options in the town where I live range from crappy big box store stuff to over-priced Amish furniture, which is great if you want to buy an armoire or a desk or something and have extra money to spare, but when it comes to shelves I would rather just save the money and build them. Unfortunately I have to work outside and at this time of the year it's hard to do that with the weather we're having.

glass protection i don't care too much about. I don't mind dusting my figs.

I would have just bought some Vittsjo shelves from Ikea when I was there last, but I wasn't entirely certain they would have fit in our car, Even if they did it would have made the drive back from the nearest Ikea (3.5 hours) pretty uncomfortable. We just happened to be stopping by on the way to NYC.

My furniture options in the town where I live range from crappy big box store stuff to over-priced Amish furniture, which is great if you want to buy an armoire or a desk or something and have extra money to spare, but when it comes to shelves I would rather just save the money and build them. Unfortunately I have to work outside and at this time of the year it's hard to do that with the weather we're having.

glass protection i don't care too much about. I don't mind dusting my figs.

Man, good luck there. My problem with shelves right now is more of a monetary kind, I do have some uncles that are carpenters, but I hate asking for favors. And my fear isn't of dust itself, but about the people here. My house gets a lot of dust, and people here freak out about it. Thus, they want to clean everything, including my stuff. I want the glass protection so I can put my figures in there and lock them up, so nobody can mess with them. They already fucked up my PS3 with cleaning products, I have a huge mark on it because of misuse of products on the surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom