• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were released in 2012. And when Amiami says it's A/B quality it means the box is unopened (A figure is untouched, sealed), B box means the box is veeeery slightly weathered.

If you demand new, then you're not gonna have much luck on AmiAmi. However, you should know that A/B is basically brand new. The Japanese rate extremely critically. What is B/B is Japan would be "Like New" on Amazon. I have received 20+ B/B items and none have any visible marks. One had a slight scuff on the box, that's it.

They sell stuff new, too, but they typically don't restock on things unless they get re-releases from the manufacturer. In other words you're probably not going to find this new because it's 2+ years old...for that matter you won't find much of anything that old still being sold as new ("Released" as amiami calls it) on their site.

Buying a figure that is at least B or better from them is probably going to be fine. They're strict with their ratings. A/B is basically unopened and new even if it's been sitting in someone's closet or shelf for months/years. B/B is opened, probably handled, but complete, no real flaws.

That reminds me of that video where a guy was walking through various game shops and noted how they all had various ratings on the games and peripherals/merchandise you could buy so I'll take your word(s) for it.

I just need to get my hands on a vanilla Mastercard tomorrow and I should be set.

Einbroch

Banned
QfC9vTs.png

looooooooooooooooooooooool

So anyone remember those ladies of Marvel statues Kobatakoya (sp) made a few years ago? Well Ms. Marvel is my favorite hero and I wanted hers but as a poor college kid with no job I never got to buy her. Checked the link for it because it was on my amazon wishlist and another thread wanted to share our lists...

$900+
from $60 when released.

Welcome to my nightmare.

Can only hope now they do a Captain Marvel one and I won't be a fucking moron and buy it right away, because fuck eating when prices do that.

Neo Dark

That PayPal email. What!?

Seriously, what?

Oh, who wants a 1/1 scale figure?

Don't buy her used.

Lol. How much would one of those cost?

QfC9vTs.png

looooooooooooooooooooooool

Looool. According to someone by the name slantsickness on reddit, the reason for it is due to the word nico being used. I'll just quote what they said

In case anyone is wondering what this is actually about, OFAC is the part of the US treasury department resposible for enforcing economic sanctions. NICO is Naftiran Intertrade Company Ltd., an Iranian oil company. Paypal will be fined fined a huge amout amout by OFAC if they transfer money to an iranian entity, so this is a CYA move by paypal.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Oh god; there's a bunch of stuff I want in AmiAmi's preowned section today. They do say "Sold Out", but I assume that changes?

Neo Dark

You guys always find ways to make me happy.

Haha glad you enjoyed it. But looking back at that site I used... I realized they had related videos on the side such as this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-EwFbMJrQw
Also another proper response.

Tbh, I'm still surprised the word is flagged considering we have sites like niconico. The money is also heading to Japan... not Iran and was it really that hard for them to put those words in a search engine lol

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
The amiami pre-order section seems to be working again, just got a Melda Dietz for just over 5k, but missed the 3 nendos I was going to purchase...

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Picked up Nendoroid Panty, but missed out on Stocking and everything else I wanted from the preowned section :/

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Picked up Nendoroid Panty, but missed out on Stocking and everything else I wanted from the preowned section :/

Panty was one of the three, but without Stocking (who was number 2) I wasn't buying her, the third nendo was Estelle Bright. Good price on Panty though congrats...

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Panty was one of the three, but without Stocking (who was number 2) I wasn't buying her, the third nendo was Estelle Bright. Good price on Panty though congrats...

Wanted Nendoroid Stocking, the two Wagnaria Nendoroid Play sets, and Max Factory Muramasa Sansei. Ah well :p

I plan to make my own Nendoroid Play sets at some point. Have a bunch of polystyrene sheets I should put to good use.

I did not just order Chloe I did not just order Chloe I did..not...

I did not order her, it's not true, it's bullshit, I did not order her, I did not. Oh hi GAF.

I did not just order Chloe and Shiina I did not just order Chloe and Shiina I did not just order Chloe and Shiina

iuMVW0vut8QyP.png

Oh, wait.

i7SsVtOf149qN.jpg

And while I was there...

ihvrx2Zx9oJRm.jpg

izFvhuNpPYxHX.jpg

Always wanted an Akari so that was a nice surprise. Hibari is one of my favourite klutz characters, this figure not very expensive.

stupid sexy preowned section

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Congrats on the Akari.

[thread=762071]That's the fig I used for the Anime of the Year trophy last year[/thread]

cajunator

Banned
And while I was there...

ihvrx2Zx9oJRm.jpg

Always wanted an Akari so that was a nice surprise. Hibari is one of my favourite klutz characters, this figure not very expensive.

Akari is adorable beyond belief as you will soon find out. Her box is also translucent so you can display her nicely in it without getting dust on her.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Invisible Missiles? Those are boob missiles (or tit torpedoes as I call them). Did they even watch the show?

Also it's not "Invisible Akari", it's Akari~n. Trust me, I know these things.

omlet

Looks like the things I saw last night in preowned section either never went up for sale or sold out while I was asleep :(

raven777

ihvrx2Zx9oJRm.jpg

oh my that Akari is adorable!!

I really want to get it even though she is not a lewd figure which is quite shocking.

Is it hard to get her pre-owned?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
oh my that Akari is adorable!!

I really want to get it even though she is not a lewd figure which is quite shocking.

Is it hard to get her pre-owned?

One for 6000 smackers on mandarake right now and she's will quite often be restocked on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom