• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Dark

Thanks!

Hmm, going to hold off for now. I'm really trying to cut back on my impulse purchases for 2015.

It's ok. It's still 2014 still. Go buy!

I'm just kidding lol
But it's kind of like a new years resolution. Make one then continue to do it until the last minute before the new year actually comes. A few days pass and no one keeps their resolution

chrono01

It's ok. It's still 2014 still. Go buy!

I'm just kidding lol
But it's kind of like a new years resolution. Make one then continue to do it until the last minute before the new year actually comes. A few days pass and no one keeps their resolution
Yeah, I'll probably give in eventually, but I'm going to try my best.

We'll see how that goes. >_<

Yaari

Think I might cancel my Devil Homura. It's expensive and takes up alot of space. I like it alot but I already have a different Homura figure and I think I rather get something else.

It's not like the store I pre-ordered at had a good price anyway, was some store in Germany charging quite a lot.

Found Tsurugi for 9500JPY. I guess I might get her, really love the figure.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Went to bed thinking Decembers not too bad, woke up to 3 bills to pay, from 3 different places...

The pre-owned Melda Dietz from Amiami, bought it yesterday so was expected...
The Guyver I figma from Nippon Yassan, found out it was coming out this month, so it was expected...

The Blade Runner - Blaster Gun Replica (Takagi Type) from Big in Japan, not expected at all...

When I pre-ordered the Bladerunner gun I never looked at when it was due to release...O_O

My wife was all "Why didn't you tell me it was coming out this month", and I was all like " it slipped my mind", but the truth was I didn't even know, and I couldn't admit that, it's like the first step in admitting you have a problem or something...

Yaari

Mailman came with a package but it wasn't my Honkers even though she was shipped a day earlier. Hopefully she's not too far behind. (Got the Weiss Schwarz cards also from AmiAmi, shipped a day prior to Honoka).

Tsurugi ordered on Mandarake. That Akari really is cool though, so maybe I'll have to start looking for that.

StayDead

Akari and Hibari paid up with Ami, hoping for delivery before Christmas so everyone cross your fingers for me!

pray forTPB

TWcOedq.png

Just preordered this:
Seeing as everywhere but Amiami was sold out *sighs*
Preordered those Zesteria from Koto and Alter as well =I
Found out the Chie and Misturu beach queens seemed to have preorder closed as well D= and now I'm tempted XD, will wait for them to come out then =/
2_20141211212516fdf.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-9375.html
FIG-KAI-8591_01.jpg

FIG-KAI-8591_15.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-9374.html
1000095141_2.jpg

1000095141_7.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-9372.html
B4jeqIXCEAERSXd.jpg

B4jfeCmCMAAHuQB.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-9371.html
Preview: BEACH QUEENS - Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na: Feena fam Earthlight 1/10 by WAVE
Feena+fam+Earthlight

Fate+Stay+name+stamp

Little known fact--no contract between master and servant is legally binding unless stamped by both parties. For all the mystical mumbo-jumbo Type-Moon throws on screen at least they're smart enough to edit the paperwork out. Now you too can leave your mark on the Holy Grail War with these ita-name stamps from Itaindou.

Official homepage: http://www.itaindou.com/
Preview: G.E.M. Series - Noragami: Yato Complete Figure by MegaHouse

Nendoroid Archer: Super Movable Edition
Sounds like dakkumauji named this edition XD
o0515053013155221258.jpg

From the popular anime ‘Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]‘ comes a fully articulated Nendoroid of the servant that made a contract with Rin Tohsaka during the 5th Holy Grail War, ‘Archer’!&#12288;He comes with both a standard expression ready for battle, as well as a shouting expression.

His twin swords ‘Kanshou’ and ‘Bakuya’ are both included for close combat, and his bow is included for long range combat! You can even pose him firing Caladbolg II from the bow! Enjoy all sorts of scenes from the show!
o0515054013155221555.jpg

t.jpg

http://blog.amiami.com/amiblo/2014/12/11-otome.html
01_s.jpg

http://blog.amiami.com/amiblo/2014/12/post-1257.html
ichibankuji_kancolle_4_A.jpg
ichibankuji_kancolle_4_B.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/45113/

omlet

where preowned amiami?

Yeah, on amiami. Sweet Lolita vanished last night after I posted that. Kamineko and Memories were still there when I went to bed but they're both gone now this morning. I didn't bother checking to see if the swimsuit ones sold.

kewlmyc

So here are the 3 6 figures I'm selling! I'll have them here for a week or so before I start posting them elsewhere.

1/7 Astraea Swimsuit Ver. 2.0 (Alphamax/Skytube) - Sora no Otoshimono
$30
Goes to H3XAntiStyle

1/6 Erio Touwa (PLUM) - Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko/Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl
$60

1/7 Mikan Yuuki (Alter) - To LOVEru Darkness
$70

1/8 Lili (Amakuni) - Queen's Gate & Tekken 6
$60

1/7 Yui Kotegawa (Orchid Seed) - Motto To LOVEru
$40

1/8 Frau Koujirou (GSC) - Robotics;Notes
$40
Goes to Kikirin

Free Shipping for anyone in the US or Canada! For US I'll go UPS, for Canada, I'll go USPS. If you are international, you'll have to pay for shipping sadly, but PM and we can work something out.

PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. I'll be selling here until Sunday night so just PM me if you're interested in any of them. Payments will be gifted through Paypal.

So here are the 3 6 figures I'm selling! I'll have them here for a week or so before I start posting them elsewhere.

1/7 Astraea Swimsuit Ver. 2.0 (Alphamax/Skytube) - Sora no Otoshimono
$30

1/6 Erio Touwa (PLUM) - Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko/Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl
$60

1/7 Mikan Yuuki (Alter) - To LOVEru Darkness
$70

1/8 Lili (Amakuni) - Queen's Gate & Tekken 6
$60

$40

1/8 Frau Koujirou (GSC) - Robotics;Notes
$40

Free Shipping for anyone in the US or Canada! For US I'll go UPS, for Canada, I'll go USPS. If you are international, you'll have to pay for shipping sadly, but PM and we can work something out.

PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. I'll be selling here until Sunday night so just PM me if you're interested in any of them. Payments will be gifted through Paypal.

HOLY SHIT SOMEBODY BUY THAT FRAUS IT COMES WITH POCKY !!!! TONS OF THEM

tauke

Ah didn't know Syaoran figure is up for preorder at AmiAmi. /preorder

Anyway I took a bunch of photos at a recent anime convention at Singapore last weekend. Since there is lots of pics, here is the link to the album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/24255687@N05/sets/72157649695483282/

Do scroll down as the figurine photos are below the food pics-

Also I did sell my fanbook at the event so anyone interested in a copy do let me know through PM as I'll only charge shipping fees to FigureGAF!

Anyway I took a bunch of photos at a recent anime convention at Singapore last weekend. Since there is lots of pics, here is the link to the album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/24255687@N05/sets/72157649695483282/

Also I did sell my fanbook at the event so anyone interested in a copy do let me know through PM as I'll only charge shipping fees to FigureGAF!

What fanbook?

simpHomerDrool_2006f.jpg

I need to make some lunch

I used to pay 30/DVD for shit quality and no extras. For a good quality bluray with extras, 50 bucks a disc is a great deal.

I know it's different for US guys - I'm in the UK and do not have a bluray player that can be region free - but I just recently bought Attack on Titan Part 2 (something like 11 or 12 episodes, I forget) on Bluray, it has some extras, I got it for £24.99, on day of release as a preorder. I like to support anime that comes out here anyway, and I was really pleased with that price.

Now, I know that Japanese BD stuff is obscenely expensive compared to both of our situations, though!

I guess they do it 'cos they know that if you love that anime, you have no (legal) choice, unless you wanna wait for somewhere like Netflix or Crunchyroll to pick it up. Netflix has KLK at the moment, that's how I watched all of it, but I would like to own it sometime too.

!!!

PM sent, but feel free to give Snkfanatic dibs for having posted before I did.

If you really want it you guys go ahead! I am still eyeing Erio but I already have a few scales coming in my December order...not sure I need anymore right now lol

Even if she is adorable >.>

omlet

Anyway, this story ends (for now) with me reboxing my Suigintou nendo to take to work tomorrow and let her see it in person.
So a little update on last night's story on the previous page.

I took the nendo box over to her office this morning and she really seemed to love it, haha. She really liked how you could pose her with different faces and stuff... At one point she scooted it over near her computer, gave it a knowing look, laughed, and said, "This is the 'are you doing your work?' pose." Then she started asking about what her name (Suigintou) meant, what she was from, etc. so off to the Rozen Maiden wiki she went lol.

Then her boss walked in and started joking about giving me Barbie dolls for Christmas lol.

Neo Dark

So a little update on last night's story on the previous page.

I took the nendo box over to her office this morning and she really seemed to love it, haha. She really liked how you could pose her with different faces and stuff... At one point she scooted it over near her computer, gave it a knowing look, laughed, and said, "This is the 'are you doing your work?' pose." Then she started asking about what her name (Suigintou) meant, what she was from, etc. so off to the Rozen Maiden wiki she went lol.

Then her boss walked in and started joking about giving me Barbie dolls for Christmas lol.

Tell them to get you http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-009467&page=top
Then you can show her how you can remove clothes on these things too lol

OT: Was there ever a meaning behind Suigintou's name? And bleh... I wish they would stop ending the series with cliffhangers... both the anime and manga. The original anime really needs to start up again

Edit:
Sounds like love at first sight. You dog, you.

Right? Sounds like she has her eyes set on more than just the figure collection

omlet

Sounds like love at first sight. You dog, you.

Well, nendos are pretty lovable.

Tell them to get you http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-009467&page=top
Then you can show her how you can remove clothes on these things too lol
I'm good. That sounds like a great way to get an express trip to HR and a talking-to, heh.

As for Suigintou's name, I don't remember if there was ever any... like special significant meaning attached, or even anything directly obvious (like Shinku means Crimson). Its literal translation is Mercury Lamp. /shrug Been years since I read Rozen Maiden though.

Regardless, this nendo is pretty top tier. After 439 other nendos, it's the one that caused me to finally become a cultist.

StayDead

$40

I love Yui but won't be able to buy anything until after Christmas ;_;

Which ones? Amiami includes measurements on them. I think the standard poster-sized cheapo ones like you can find at conventions are around 2 feet wide by 3 feet tall.

I was talking about the ones from T2, but I went to their pages and there wasn't any measurements. The only one with them was the most recent one, the Santa girl.

Einbroch

Banned
Haha the Amiibo thread love reading it XD

though I've joined them due to them discontinued Figures ;__; Goddamn Nintendo

I said in that thread that discontinuing them is smart. People just assumed they'd be available for a long time, but if that were the case, why buy them now? Limited edition stuff is always more appealing.

Shame on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom