• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still debating if I will snatch that Erio figure from Kewl. She is so cuteeee

vZGFhUH.gif

I said in that thread that discontinuing them is smart. People just assumed they'd be available for a long time, but if that were the case, why buy them now? Limited edition stuff is always more appealing.

Shame on you.
;___; They got me good with the discontinue talks T-T
Still debating if I will snatch that Erio figure from Kewl. She is so cuteeee

vZGFhUH.gif
9,060 JPY for the lewd one in May. (Can see it on front page but not on there yet.)

I said in that thread that discontinuing them is smart. People just assumed they'd be available for a long time, but if that were the case, why buy them now? Limited edition stuff is always more appealing.

Shame on you.

I only bought one, because the price here was kinda high. I could get a nendo for the price of buying an amiibo locally, for an example.
(only without the taxes, but shipping + price included)

I'm notre a fan either, but I was sold when I saw that :

:)

Yep that really tempted me but my resolve breaks for Nintendo and characters I like to a reasonable price at least.

Also I hope I did Figure GAF proud, got some people in the Amiibo thread to get Lucina XD

Ya I saw that one, I prefer the one Kewl has. I can't have the...uh lotion one. >.>
Slippery slope if you get a lewd one, you'll be more tolerable to lewder ones.
I'm NOT sorry for that terrible pun, thank you! ;D

I joke about enabling people to buy figures, but that's one that I am so stoked for. That face, those colors, that hair.

Absolutely cannot wait.

I would buy her, but I need to save money for the coming months. If she was late-Feb instead of late-Jan I would get one...

I like how the one in the swimsuit is "lewd", but the one I'm selling which has her only wearing a shirt, is not. You guys are funny.

You know you want it, Snkfanatic....

Oh I know she is lewd lol. But she isn't pouring lotion all over herself. That is a whole different level

Bombless

Belphegor A/B 14880JPY!

She's the GOAT
eared
sloth demon.

No, I will never tire of that joke. Goat ears are the GOAT.

Showed mom John Matrix :

Mom : Oh my, he looks great! When are you getting him?

Me : Yeah, he really is. But with the job and the the chance I want more Hot Toys afterwards, I decided not to go for it.

Mom : Are you crazy? LOOK AT HIM, HE IS AMAZING.

Me : Yeah but...money, mom.

Mom : Payment plan!

Me : Yeah but...

Mom : I'm giving you 100€ for it.

Me : .....ok.

kewlmyc

Belphegor A/B 14880JPY!

She's the GOAT
eared
sloth demon.

No, I will never tire of that joke. Goat ears are the GOAT.

Showed mom John Matrix :

Mom : Oh my, he looks great! When are you getting him?

Me : Yeah, he really is. But with the job and the the chance I want more Hot Toys afterwards, I decided not to go for it.

Mom : Are you crazy? LOOK AT HIM, HE IS AMAZING.

Me : Yeah but...money, mom.

Mom : Payment plan!

Me : Yeah but...

Mom : I'm giving you 100€ for it.

Me : .....ok.

Your mom sounds fucking awesome. My mom likes my figures as well, but she'd never cough up money for me to get one that she liked.

Well, that was quick.

I had to leave for a moment, then in the middle of the way I thought "shit, I must resist, let me see if I have to finish the order yet" (at that moment I didn't know if I had finished ordering it or not).

Only to run back and see the "Thank you for ordering at AmiAmi"
(or something like that)

What kills me is the tax, if all I had to pay was the figure + shipping, hell I would be buying twice what I am right now. But taxes here are high as hell.

Same, I have to watch my collection like a hawk when she comes by lol. I have let her take a few things though, of course.

My father is like that with my videogames. He almost took my old DS one day without telling me. Though I must confess that I laughed when he strapped my PS3 on his back and tried to leave.

My father is like that with my videogames. He almost took my old DS one day without telling me. Though I must confess that I laughed when he strapped my PS3 on his back and tried to leave.

My Dad loves games as well. Although he just sees what I am playing and if he is interested I get a call the next day asking how to play it. He watched me play Hearthstone once and now he plays all the time lol.

My Dad loves games as well. Although he just sees what I am playing and if he is interested I get a call the next day asking how to play it. He watched me play Hearthstone once and now he plays all the time lol.

He asked us for a Vita (?!) this christmas. I was surprised that he even knew what a Vita was. And since he likes the character Mario, I'm thinking about giving him the Mario nendo that will come in May.

It's cool you guys have supportive families!

The only thing that they don't like here is big figures, because space is at a premium price here, with my portfolio and books taking a lot of space. But as long as I can fit, they're fine with it.

Off topic: Thanks for the idea about the spreadsheet, it will help me a lot.

my family has never shared hobby's with me, none of them. My mom was super helpful when i bought a house though, pain the ass process so the help was very much welcomed.

I'll be in the moment they start doing cargirls or bikegirls, I know it sounds like transformers but without all the metal and more flesh.

A GTR cargirl must have dat ass otherwise I will rage.

Pick him up Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus.

Funny that you mention that, I found the LE of it on a store nearby, but it was expensive.

cajunator

Banned
The moment they start doing that is when I'll have to find two, three jobs. Because I'll own every-single-one-of-them.

yeah. Same.
Its bad enough with Racing Miku. I couldnt resist ordering that figure. Her face. that hair. the pose. the weird tire things. The overall cuteness.

Just preordered this:

Seeing as everywhere but Amiami was sold out *sighs*
Preordered those Zesteria from Koto and Alter as well =I
Found out the Chie and Misturu beach queens seemed to have preorder closed as well D= and now I'm tempted XD, will wait for them to come out then =/

Oh crap I forgot about this thigh figure... only left on amiami? *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom