• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster |OT| G - A - F in position, it's showtime gurlz!

sqwarlock

Looks like Amazon's on schedule for Tuesday, but if it's anything like their normal deliveries to me, I won't get it until around 5pm. Maybe this is the game delivery that bucks that trend!

Persona7

Banned
Looks like Amazon's on schedule for Tuesday, but if it's anything like their normal deliveries to me, I won't get it until around 5pm. Maybe this is the game delivery that bucks that trend!

How far are you from the distribution center where they receive packages?

If you are really far away you generally receive earlier shipment and if you are close you get it much later in the day.

RPGCrazied

The one thing I don't like about UPS, they deliver way to late sometimes. I've seen him as late as 9:30 pm one time.

Flandy

I know this has most likely been asked and answered before, but does this output native 1080p? Or is it upscaled to 1080p?

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 was upscaled right?

I honestly have no idea. For the past few months we've been hearing somewhere between 720p and 1080p. A few days ago though people started saying it was 1080p with no AA.

KH was like 800p (can't remember exact res) upscaled to 1080p

Squire

Banned
So conflicted, and now there is no way for me to get the LE for cheap since pre-orders are done.

Would you guys recommend someone to play the game even if the person knew about the ending? That stupid YouTube autosearch...

The first time I played the game I actually new the ending (well, the biggest part of it) myself. There's a lot more to it though.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I heard this version doesn't have the alternate version of Otherworld for a certain thing that I shall not name and it bums me out.

It had really cool percussion and a great guitar solo, too. :/

SirNinja

All the Vita backgrounds showing up in this thread reminded me that I made my own and haven't shared it.

Here's a screenshot of it with icons. X and X-2 will of course go where FF4 and 9 are right now:

R9R2Zd3.jpg

Here's the background itself for those who want it. Here's a lighter, plat-colored version for those who want a less "intrusive" background.

Eyothrie

If I buy FFX Vita on the PSN Store, will it come with X-2 Vita? I just read that the physical version of FFX Vita comes with a code for X-2, but I will be going digital. I can't seem to find an answer. I don't want to spend $40 for just the first game on PSN when I can get both going retail

Spiegel

If I buy FFX Vita on the PSN Store, will it come with X-2 Vita? I just read that the physical version of FFX Vita comes with a code for X-2, but I will be going digital. I can't seem to find an answer. I don't want to spend $40 for just the first game on PSN when I can get both going retail

Yes, 40$ for both. You can't buy them separately

Flandy

It will come with both.

The digital version will come as two downloads, right? Not one giant 7gb download? I'm pretty sure this is the case but I want to make sure.

Shadow780

Currently playing the PS3 Asia ver. on my US account and if I import the Vita physical version of those two games will cross-save work if I'm using the US account on my Vita as well?

Apathy

It will come with both.

The digital version will come as two downloads, right? Not one giant 7gb download? I'm pretty sure this is the case but I want to make sure.

Lol knowing Sony and PSN, there is a good chance it will be one huge download

Woland

Currently playing the PS3 Asia ver. on my US account and if I import the Vita physical version of those two games will cross-save work if I'm using the US account on my Vita as well?

It should be fine if you import the Asia version also for PSVita

SeZMehK

Welp, I broke down and picked it up today. Now, I can't find my vita. I have been playing with my 3ds for so long that I forgot where I put my vita... >.>

sqwarlock

How far are you from the distribution center where they receive packages?

If you are really far away you generally receive earlier shipment and if you are close you get it much later in the day.

That explains it. I'm about 30 minutes away from the distribution centers in Phoenix.

Has square ever said why this isn't coming to the 360? Konami brought the MGS collection to the 360, it just seems like a good idea profit-wise to release on both consoles

Falk

that puzzling face
Has square ever said why this isn't coming to the 360? Konkani brought the MGS collection to the 360, it just seems like a good idea profit-wise to release on both consoles

It's possible their main target market was Japan, and then the additional effort of localizing it vs the additional effort of localizing it PLUS porting it was a consideration.

Chesskid1

Banned
If it's ps3 v. Vita, the portability always wins out for me. FFX on the can is a pretty awesome prospect

yeah it took me a while to decide, in the end i went with the ps3 version.

the ps3 LE is beautiful, regular edition is so meh looking. i was going to go digital but it's like 20GB+ on ps3 (i have less than 100GB of 1TB left) and vita version i ran out of space on 16gb a long time ago.

playing it on the vita would be like watching a movie on your iphone + ps3 version looks better.

yeah, it would be awesome to grind and use sleep mode on the vita though.

just depends which one you prefer i suppose because they both have advantages.

ideally i would explore/advance story on ps3 and grind on the vita but i guess i'm too cheap to double dip.

What speed of shipping are you guys using. I'm just using the standard free shipping you get for spending $35

Should still be $25

I'm Prime so it's been two-day shipping w/ release date delivery since then. It only changed when I went to update the payment method on it :/

iGeodude

I'm Prime so it's been two-day shipping w/ release date delivery since then. It only changed when I went to update the payment method on it :/

That's what happened to me. I changed it to one-day shipping and it moved it back to the 18th. I'm not happy to spend an extra 4 bucks, but I want it sooner.

Oh okay and that sucks :/ I guess it just depends on how close the nearest fulfillment center is to you.

This is the first time I've had an issue like this, but I guess ..idk. The problem is switching to One-Day Shipping just makes it more expensive and at that point, I can just go to Best Buy and use the 20% off being part of Gamers Club Unlocked gives me...is the LE all first-run copies, too?

This is the first time I've had an issue like this, but I guess ..idk. The problem is switching to One-Day Shipping just makes it more expensive and at that point, I can just go to Best Buy and use the 20% off being part of Gamers Club Unlocked gives me...is the LE all first-run copies, too?

I guess from the fact that amazon gives you the option between LE and standard no it's probably not all first-run. But that's only my guess.

Top Bottom