• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster |OT| G - A - F in position, it's showtime gurlz!

Aurizen

It's odd my order still hasn't shipped yet. Anyone else hasn't shipped yet? I think mine may be shipping all at the same time.

M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
So hyped for this.. honestly, I am more excited for X-2 and to play as Queen Yuna again. The amount of replayability in that title plus all of the new stuff I haven't played yet from the International..

Same here. I didn't give X-2 much of a chance when it first came out so I'm really looking forward to playing it.

I've never played either game - and I'm surprisingly excited for this game. I went from Super Nintendo to a PS3 in my gaming habit, so I missed a couple of generations of awesome games.

bobawesome

I wish I hadn't even seen the picture on the left. It's disappointing that Tidus looks like he has the emotional range of a RealDoll™.

Shahadan

At least he looks a bit more like his CG model this time. On PS2 they looked like two different persons of two different ethnic origins.
Still a downgrade though.

Thoraxes

It's odd my order still hasn't shipped yet. Anyone else hasn't shipped yet? I think mine may be shipping all at the same time.
Mine. I know mine is probably coming from TN to Chicago though, then to my house, so my stuff usually ships less than 24 hours till it's to be delivered.

Apathy

auU7law.png

Almost time

CarJeter

Neo Member
Guys, overall the models are looking fine. Seeing them in motion is a huge difference compared to photos. Sure, at some angles Tidus looks weird but at times I even think his face structure looks superior to his PS2 counterpart. Same with Yuna. You cant deny that the new models lack some emotion in their eyes but Yuna sometimes looks downright beautiful compared to her cute appearance in the original (especially her
wedding outfit. What a BEAUTY
The rest of the main cast is looking fine, especially Lulu, Kimahri and Auron imo.

As for the remastered soundtrack: i suggest you should play the game with the single tracks because if you just compare the raw music with each other chances are that the differences between the original and remaster are more apparent. Playing the certain part in game really helps to appreciate the new tracks. Gives a new feel about the game.

RPGCrazied

Shipped! Who is going to marathon this when you get it? I probably will get it late Tuesday, but you better believe all day Wednesday I'm going to play.

Shahed

Shipped! Who is going to marathon this when you get it? I probably will get it late Tuesday, but you better believe all day Wednesday I'm going to play.

Still playing Symphonia HD at the moment. Not sure if I'll go straight into DotNW or play this instead. There's Infamous and Ground Zeroes as well!

My vita version order now says shipping soon (amzn canada). Hooray! Hope it arrives tuesday. Last preorder arrived late wednesday :( but that one didnt show shipping until monday night.

Dantis

I won't get to play this until Saturday unfortunately. Damn EU release dates! :/

Also, what's with the long braid in Yuna's hair in FFX-2? It looks really weird.

fenners

Sorry, what is that supposed to mean? I've never bought anything day one digital

Sorry for the flippancy. The US PSN store updates some time on Tuesday afternoons - usually around 2-4pm Pacific Time, but it's often late. "GCT" is a long running joke about how bad it used to be - it's gotten much better.

Last week, mind, there was an issue causing the store update to be delayed a few days.

All I see is dozens of posts discussing Tidus' face....

Don't get me wrong. He looks ridiculous. But you'll all very quickly adjust and forget it ever bothered you

I really hope you are right. I'm sure after I get into it, I won't mind as much, but... it is just really confusing to me. Why do you think they re-did his face? He barely even looks like Tidus now because of how they changed his eyes (imo). I think it's mostly the eyes that make me dislike new Tidus. :(

---

My Amazon says "Shipping Now"! Pretty excited. Supposed to be here tomorrow, but I probably won't play it until later this week. I'm still in the middle of Dark Souls II, and I don't want to divide my attention between those two games, lol.

Shahadan

Great the website I'm buying my psn cards on suddenly decided to refuse my payments D:
I guess no FFX for me for now.

Edit: Does amazon.us work for these kind of things if I enter a US billing address?

squall211

Still playing Symphonia HD at the moment. Not sure if I'll go straight into DotNW or play this instead. There's Infamous and Ground Zeroes as well!

I'll probably be halfway through the first Symphonia when my copy finally arrives. Everything takes a backseat to Final Fantasy though, so finishing Symphonia will have to wait a while.

I'm super excited to replay this. I remember being at the end boss when I had this back in the day, having my party killed and only Tidus alive and berserked. When I died I threw that controller and never looked back.

That shitty UPS Innovations shit hadn't been giving me anything sense the game shipped Thursday. I got to the point where I figured it definitely wouldn't be getting here tomorrow, but then it finally updated and it looks like I may be getting it today. Pretty psyched; I've never gotten a game early before :D

Aurizen

That shitty UPS Innovations shit hadn't been giving me anything sense the game shipped Thursday. I got to the point where I figured it definitely wouldn't be getting here tomorrow, but then it finally updated and it looks like I may be getting it today. Pretty psyched; I've never gotten a game early before :D
Amazon uses UPS? I love ups better than USPS. They come to me like late in the afternoon, while ups comes to me like 10am or 12pm

Amazon uses UPS? I love ups better than USPS. They come to me like late in the afternoon, while ups comes to me like 10am or 12pm

No it's UPS innovations from Best Buy. Instead of UPS bringing me the package, they take it to USPS and then they finish the job. They actually aren't that slow, but they take FOREVER to update their tracking info.

But yeah, Amazon uses UPS for nearly every package for me.

Apathy

I wonder if the issue with no preorders on PSN are due to Sony or due to SE cause you can preorder Infamous on PSN right?

Also for the spend 60 get 10 back deal, I'll get this (39.99) + SOTN + FF7 or this plus super stardust delta

Top Bottom