• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster |OT| G - A - F in position, it's showtime gurlz!

aceface

Ordered the collectors edition from Digital River.

Got an email that said it was back ordered.

Then got an email that said it was not back ordered.

Still hadn't shipped so I called today...turns out it is back ordered? Is anyone else in this boat?

I'm wondering about it because I also ordered a plush (to bump it up to free shipping) and maybe that's holding up the order. But when I called the guy stressed that both items are back ordered.

In summary, fuck off Digital River.

trenken

Banned
Just called my Walmart and they said it would be stocked at midnight! Hype out of control!

You must not be in new jersey! Amazingly some Walmarts are actually better than others. If you walk into an NJ Walmart at midnight and ask them about a new videogame release, they will literally turn into the dumbest people youve ever met.

bobawesome

I have yet to have a late game from Amazon, and they've shipped last minute for me before. They just overnight it. Mine still hasn't shipped, but I'm sure it'll be here tomorrow.

Yeah, I'm probably freaking out over nothing. Amazon has just been letting me down lately so I'm somewhat skeptical.

I decided to go with the PSN download instead of physical for Vita. The wait is going to kill me for them to put it up and then to download it.

anddo0

I decided to go with the PSN download instead of physical for Vita. The wait is going to kill me for them to put it up and then to download it.

If they putt it up by Midnight. I'll go with the PSN version. I'm struggling right now between physical and digital.

How big are the games? I know X-2 is something like 3.6GB.
How big is FFX?

rather than the usual emails when charged and shipped from shopto (banned site so might get removed) i've gotten a ticket raised telling me they'll process the order today and ship wednesday.....this is...odd
are there any shipment problems?

sensui-tomo

If they putt it up by Midnight. I'll go with the PSN version. I'm struggling right now between physical and digital.

How big is FFX?

the both of them is something around 7GB for the PSV, ps3 is something around 20ish GBs, i have it posted somewhere some pages back.(note those are the japanese versions of the game although i doubt that would change size in the na/pal releases)

SirNinja

My new Vita start screen :D This time I tried to combine the two logos into one.

kqSn3y7.jpg

If anyone else wants it: http://i.imgur.com/hfNorAC.png

How big is FFX?

I think X is around 3.6 gig also. I'll neveer have enough room for both. I was going physical, but with the fact that x-2 is digital only and I have $$ on my PSN account. it seems like a no brainer.

Thinking of doing this as well just because already have 1-9 digitally and the US cover art is gross

Where are the PSP versions of I and II those really need to be on the US store.

Yasumi

Banned
Grabbing digital for my Vita, physical PS3 copy hasn't shipped from Futureshop yet. Going to have to do some memory card management to make room.

I think X is around 3.6 gig also. I'll neveer have enough room for both. I was going physical, but with the fact that x-2 is digital only and I have $$ on my PSN account. it seems like a no brainer.

Where are the PSP versions of I and II those really need to be on the US store.

at this point, i dont think that's ever gonna happen :(

ryushe

Sorry if this have been answered already, but the vita version will have both version's sold separately, correct? If so, anyone knows how much each stand along game will cost?

Edit: I meant the psn version

pariah164

Sorry if this have been answered already, but the vita version will have both version's sold separately, correct? If so, anyone knows how much each stand along game will cost?
Vita version comes with both. X is on cart, X-2 is downloadable with a voucher. It's $40 for both games.

Flandy

You buy them bundled or bust. The only hope you have of getting it separately is if someone sells their voucher of X-2 that comes in the retail version

Holmes

Still hadn't shipped so I called today...turns out it is back ordered? Is anyone else in this boat?

I'm wondering about it because I also ordered a plush (to bump it up to free shipping) and maybe that's holding up the order. But when I called the guy stressed that both items are back ordered.

So weird. My Lightning Returns CE was shipped to me no problem, got it on release day. Didn't buy the X|X-2 HD CE so I can't tell you if it's just you or not.

ryushe

Vita version comes with both. X is on cart, X-2 is downloadable with a voucher. It's $40 for both games.

You buy them bundled or bust. The only hope you have of getting it separately is if someone sells their voucher of X-2 that comes in the retail version
Oh yeah? That's even better. Thanks guys

I have the option to pick up the vita version today, but wanted the digital, but I'll deal with a cart if it means I play it earlier (don't know if grace Chen will be generous tomorrow).

pariah164

Oh yeah? That's even better. Thanks guys

I have the option to pick up the vita version today, but wanted the digital, but I'll deal with a cart if it means I play it earlier (don't know if grace Chen will be generous tomorrow).
I would do the same, but alas, preorders. :T

Mesoian

Digital River is the fucking worst. I don't fuck with them ever since they screwed up Marvel 3's launch,.

AmanoBuff

Pro Tip Regarding the store update. Just because the store doesn't finish updating till 2 PM PT doesn't mean FFX won't be up earlier. I bought Hatsune Miku Project Diva f on the store the other day and was able to get start downloading it at like 10:30 or 11:00 AM PT because it was already up. Also, once the store finishes updating it takes forever to start downloading stuff. I assume this happens because everyone gets home and begins to download w/e they want to buy on Tuesday. I recommend starting your download before the blog post goes up tomorrow.

Nice tip Flandy. I'll go into stalker mode in this thread and our Vita thread
Yeah, I still call it Vita thread
from that time then. We are always the first to know the moment something is up on the store.

thomasos

I'm having issues, too. How did you call them? I can't find a phone number anywhere on the shop site.

SirNinja

My sympathies to anyone dealing with Digital River. All 3-4 times I've ordered something from them, it's been a disaster in some form or another. Square needs to find another distribution partner ASAP.

Hngh. I want it, but I'm having issues getting it from PC to Vita. I have it on PC in its own folder and everything, but it doesn't show up.

Make sure the Content Manager (the PC app, not the Vita one) has the Photos folder set where you want it. The program will only scan one folder (+subfolders) for pictures, music, video, etc. Default location is My Documents, My Pictures, etc. Move the image to My Pictures, reload the Pictures app on the Vita if necessary, and you should be all set.

Shahed

rather than the usual emails when charged and shipped from shopto (banned site so might get removed) i've gotten a ticket raised telling me they'll process the order today and ship wednesday.....this is...odd
are there any shipment problems?
I got the same thing. They said it'll be shipped Wednesday, so I'll see if I get in on Thursday. Shouldn't be a problem

B.K.

I didn't get a text from Gamestop today saying I could pick it up tomorrow. I preordered months ago to make sure to get the Limited Edition. They better not screw me out of it.

So, not sure if mentioned, but I think I ran into a typo in the game. In Kilika when you wake up, and go down the stairs, there's a little kid running back and forth in front of the lobby desk. If you talk to him he says "I'm gonna be a blitzball when I grow up."

All the basic peasants wanna be players. This kid's taking it to the next level.

Man DR is the worst. I don't understand why SE works with them.

Top Bottom