• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster |OT| G - A - F in position, it's showtime gurlz!

Lasdrub

After reading more of the thread, I should definitely have downloaded on my PS3 and transfererred. It's too late where I am to start now. I hope it downloads the full thing while I'm asleep.

ramyeon

Why not buy it on American PSN, download it and then play it with your Aussie account? Is there a disadvantage to that, that I'm not seeing?
Because I'm getting the Vita version and I've been using an Australian PSN account on that since I got it :p

ohlawd

if I do end up buying the X-2 code from someone, I really don't wanna bother them by having them a pic of the voucher and receipt for proof :x

might be best to have the dust clear before I go through with it.

edit: working for the above posters? I'll wait for more happy stories.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Oh God, what's with these dumb Loading screens now? What the hell are you doing, Squenix?

Hardly the worse thing that could happen.

This is a great port job and I actually like the music. I have no problems with the faces. It's good ole FFX on the go.

FYI, I was able to redeem my FFX-2 code for Vita just fine around 5pm EST today.

done downloading x and going to let it download x-2 on vita. seems wifi is wonky but going much faster after i restarted the vita.

I think the Vita's servers are having issues. It took me three hours to download X. Going to let X-2 download on PS3 thanks to this thread confirming it was not just me.

I didn't own these before so pardon the ignorance...

MAN, That Lulu in the cutscenes (?) looks so good. If I were Wakka I would tap that. He will, right? Or she's going with our Eh? Ah? character?

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
I didn't own these before so pardon the ignorance...

MAN, That Lulu in the cutscenes (?) looks so good. If I were Wakka I would tap that. He will, right? Or she's going with our Eh? Ah? character?

Spoilers for Lulu/Wakka:
They get married and Lulu gets preggers after X.

Shinta

Banned
So much bad dialogue throughout lol. It's just funny how much pickier people are now. Definitely massive, massive nostalgia shaping people's opinions of the past games. And yeah, I totally miss the datalog. I'd love to read more about the world.

Still really loving the game though. My 2nd favorite main FF for sure.

Is there a way to adjust sound effects and music volume? I'd like to turn the music up and everything else down a bit.

redhairedking

I had heard there were problems with the codes, but it looks like it's working now. Does anyone know how long vouchers will be distributed with copies of the vita version? I will probably be picking it up by the summer, but might grab it sooner if vouchers will be discontinued.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Welp, downloaded it.

Here is to hoping it lives up to the hype I had for it 13 years ago.

First FF game I finish?

Shinta

Banned
Also kind of interesting the intro credits list Kitase as just the producer, then they split the director's credits up with 3 people. I've heard a lot of people say Kitase directed it on here, but I guess that's not true.

Wikipedia also incorrectly lists Kitase as director.

oh lord @ the ps3 version being one download, 22GB.

No FUCKING shit. This is why they really need to get these items up on the store as quickly as possible. It will be tomorrow before I'm able to even play this.

Yeah, I have kind of a slow internet connection, but still, 22GB is a pretty large download. Mine's at 4GB completed so far.

CRS

s4MujpU.png

Because Digital River has such a great website, two orders went through, hahaha.

Spoilers for Lulu/Wakka:
They get married and Lulu gets preggers after X.

Thanks for the info. Atleast the girls here are spread out to all of the male characters.

Playing this game sort of reminds me of FF13. there are corridors everywhere but not as bad as FF13. Also playing these games on the Vita evokes a similar "Wow" factor from me when I first started FF13. I hope I don't get burned out playing this game.

Top Bottom