• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

im chilling at aphinaud and i can't start the quest, says cant start quest as heavensward isn't installed or activated, my account type on mog station says FFXIV: Heavensward - Early Access PlayStation(R)4 :'(

Whogie

Cancel->Buy on squares site, right now. Thats what my friend did.

Cmon, cant be harder than our defiled chalice runs :p

It's too late at this point to cancel. I bought it there because I have credit with them anyways.

They just closed my ticket and pointed me to the normal game code. Can't even follow up. Writing another email...

Checked your game library? I had a full heavensward key in my game library but haven't gotten email yet.

Yeah, that code is there. Heavensward is registered on Mog Station, but not early access. I already logged in so I know I'm not getting it.

Edit: I give up. I sent 3 emails, and it's pretty clear only bots answer. I'll call tomorrow morning.

Uthred

"Lobby server has encountered error", game hard crashes. Promising start ;) Glad I got that extra 90 minutes sleep.

Sciel

aura.png

Au'ra is a really good looking race D:.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
2 story quests done! Had 3 minutes of login problems, but it was smooth sailing after that.

Ceebs

Because the story that takes you into Ishgard requires you to finish the story, it wouldnt make sense in any capacity from a lore perspective to just let you in, maybe in the future we won't see a story arc like this for the next expansion but if you follow the story you will know why its required before going into the city.

Lore consistency is never a good excuse for poor design decisions. It instantly makes the game very new player unfriendly.

nikos

First Main Scenario quest says unavailable because Heavensward isn't installed and registered.

Downloaded and registered on PS4. It's in the Mog Station. I preordered at retail, maybe I should buy digital now.

Stacey

Banned
Bought the Digital collectors edition on ps4. £49.99.

Is all the additional content locked out until the 23rd?

Also my service account states I don't own any copy of the game :/

WolvenOne

*head desks REPEATEDLY*

My computer broke, USB connections completely unresponsive. Can't reinstall windows since my BD rom drive broke a few weeks ago.

Working on getting everything set up on the PS4 until my computer can be sorted out.

Fee

Balmung pls.

I ended up deciding to stay awake awake to play when the servers go live, I should have known better.

Ken

*head desks REPEATEDLY*

My computer broke, USB connections completely unresponsive. Can't reinstall windows since my BD rom drive broke a few weeks ago.

Working on getting everything set up on the PS4 until my computer can be sorted out.

Won't you have to double dip on Heavensward then?

Note that all those servers listed are also the servers they're using Congestion Prevention on too which I have to assume those are also the highest population servers.

glaurung

And here I was, looking for the new thread in the Community side.

Still at work, can't wait to get home and clog up the Cerberus server from the EU.

nikos

Welp, despite having Heavensward Early Access in Mog Station, I bought it again on PSN to avoid an discrepancies.

Now I can't get back in to see if the quest works, of course.

Firebrand

Aaand server died while doing a lowlevel dungeon for a FC mate who's a bit behind, lol.

Noticing that fullscreen in DX11 gives me frame rate stutter, while borderless window works better... in DX9 it was the opposite. Frame rate counter is solid 60 FPS in all cases.

chrono01

Can't get past the main title screen. Error 2002. Nice music and all, but I think I surrender...for now. I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

To those playing, have fun in there!

nikos

I'm back in and the first quest is still red, saying Heavensward needs to be registered.

I DOUBLE PRE-ORDERED, including DIGIAL.

I'm about to give up.

Firebrand

Reminder: If you haven't finished the main scenario up to and including 2.55, do not watch the new introduction movie.

I'm back in and the first quest is still red, saying Heavensward needs to be registered.

I DOUBLE PRE-ORDERED, including DIGIAL.

I'm about to give up.
Did you register the Early Access code?

Top Bottom