• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

nikos

Reminder: If you haven't finished the main scenario up to and including 2.55, do not watch the new introduction movie.

Did you register the Early Access code?

Yup.

8CIH5TH.png

Hasney

I bought the CE on eu ps store but it still says I haven't bought it on mogstation? Is this normal?

Have you both downloaded the Heavensward content from PSN and then logged into the game from your PS4? Won't pop up until you do.

ranmafan

Looking forward to getting back into the game this weekend. Still got to finish up some things before I get to the expansion stuff but looking forward to it all. Took some time off from the game after that wasting my time at that horrible Tokyo fan festival in December which ended up making me not want to play it for a long time.Thankfully that's in the past and I'm ready to enjoy the game again.

linid0t

hmmmm, full screen isn't working properly with directx11. I'm playing on 720p since my laptop can't handle full resolution (3200x1800 lol), and with directx9 the game will stretch it out to full screen, but in directx11 it's just a tiny box in the middle of the screen.

Any way to fix this?

nikos

I don't know what to do other than buy the digital PC version via Square Enix now. Didn't want to buy both yet.

I have that preordered as well (retail) but haven't received a code for it.

EDIT: PSN just notified me that the add-on was installed even though I did it yesterday. WTF

Now back to trying to get in. -______-

koji kabuto

I bought Heavensward - Collector's Edition [Online Game Code] from Amazon
tried to add it to my account via mog-Station
and got this message

The code's region is inapplicable.
You can only enter codes from the same region as your Square Enix account.
well fuck my life what should I do now?

Pancho

Qurupancho
Cant get in, keep getting the same 2002 error, when I hit the start menu. Says "error connecting to lobby server" or something like that. Guess is the heavy traffic. Anyone having the same issue?

Firebrand

I bought Heavensward - Collector's Edition [Online Game Code] from Amazon
tried to add it to my account via mog-Station
and got this message

well fuck my life what should I do now?
Contact square-enix support, perhaps over phone, and maybe they can help you swap the code for one you can use.

Sioen

Have you both downloaded the Heavensward content from PSN and then logged into the game from your PS4? Won't pop up until you do.

same here, we got early acces and bought the CE but the CE doesnt show up on the mog-station.

prob normal due whats going on :)
Yes I did, I already got a preorder code for the normal edition but bought the CE now and it doesn't pop up either.

nikos

That new title screen! Guess it wasn't installed earlier, for some weird reason.

I'm back in and the quest is working.

Hasney

Yes I did, I already got a preorder code for the normal edition but bought the CE now and it doesn't pop up either.

Ah, the CE content doesn't show up until the full launch, so it will probably be the same as just saying you own it.

Zexen

Error 2002 all over the place. But the most irritating thing is that it kicks you out of the game/launcher, and you have to fill your ID again, and again, and again...

Hugh, I can't stand that launcher.

edit: ah, I see I'm not the only one.

Teletraan1

Banned
Oh well. I will go to the gym and hope that it is better when I come back. Hopefully it is just jammed with people who need to log off to go to work today :D

Yaska

Got in on Balmung only to find out that I need early access code to access heavensward content, and I only have full key. Damn you Amazooooon!

Kule

I had to log out to fix something and now I can't get past the main screen. 2002 error each time and force quit to desktop

WolvenOne

Okay, I think I screwed up and clicked on the free trial when I was browsing the PSN store, now the trial is associated with my account and it won't let me try to associate my physical ps4 disk with my mog station account.

I could probably bypass this by buying the 60usd bundle digitally, but I'm really not sure I want to gamble with sixty usd when my minds a little groggy.

It sounds like most people can't log in right now anyway. Should I get some sleep and try this later?

Pancho

Qurupancho
Now I'm getting error 5006 lol. Wanted to just have a glimpse of Ishgard before leaving for work but I guess that won't be possible. Hopefully, its all fixed by the time I get home.

Top Bottom