• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

Ravidrath

I made the mistake of playing the game from a new IP, triggering "suspicious activity."

Now the password reset doesn't seem to be sending e-mails, so I can't log in to update the game.

Gonna have to call customer support tomorrow which, well, will probably be horrifically awful if my XI experiences are any indication.

Zareka

This World is currently full.

232 people in queue and it ain't movin'. Someone GO TO WORK

Edit: Silent loading screen...

Edit 2: I'M IN AAAAAAAAAAH

Noi

CH2gvtdVEAAYlGy.jpg:large

It begins!

Ceebs

I will be getting this to go through the dungeon content.

That said, I get that people like the story in this game, but why force it on people to get to the expansion area. I could not "esc" and "skip cutscene" fast enough while doing the story quests. Knowing that when I come back to the game to play this I will have to suffer through the lvl 50 stuff I did not bother to resub to play through before I can move on is a real bummer.

Really hope they speed up the gearing process so you are not stuck grinding anything to get to the next item level tier to continue on.

I'm so upset that my internet decided to go down so soon before EA, but I guess some rest won't hurt. I'll try again in a few hours, hopefully I'll be able to log in.

I see they still didn't fix the UI, God Fucking Dammit Squenix, FFXIV is literally the only game I have to play in 1080p now because your fucking UI is such a piece of shit

fedexpeon

Banned
Wow, I guess I am lucky that no one plays on the Fairy server.
Now...time to grind for 20hrs to even play the expansion =/.

Top Bottom