• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

Teletraan1

Banned
It is a little bush league that the game would kick you to desktop with an error after you have logged into the launcher. One time password indeed.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
DX11 lighting, shading and AA are absolutely better than they were before.
I also soloed Sastasha for fun as a 50 DRG in 10 minutes. It was like sweet revenge.

Tiops

Need bonus for Low Level is DPS. Well that's a first
lol, really? Man, they should have created a cooler DPS class for the expansion. I know people will get tired of DRK soon and will go back to their main DPS classes, but this start will be terrible. And I'll change to DRK today :(

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
DX11 lighting, shading and AA are absolutely better than they were before.
I also soloed Sastasha for fun as a 50 DRG in 10 minutes. It was like sweet revenge.
Being able to do this kind of stuff is going to be so much fun.

Did anyone get a working early access code from Amazon? I got nothing.

Got one from Amazon.de and it worked fine :/ If you got a code and you can't register it as Early Access you might need to go to the link Amazon provides, then enter this key there where it will give you the actual Early Access code for the Mog Station.

Also for anyone who did a server-transfer, I went from Ragnarok with 1.200.000 something gil and now on Phoenix I have 1.000.000 flat, what happened here? o.o

Semper88

Yes I did, I already got a preorder code for the normal edition but bought the CE now and it doesn't pop up either.

My best guess will be that the CE will register it self when early release is over.

The database will prob kick out people that didn't buy/register after the early release and registers the once that did buy it HW and the CE.

Which will result in us getting the items etc after the early release :)

Stuart444

Being able to do this kind of stuff is going to be so much fun.

Haha indeed.

I also look forward to seeing what people try to do with the tougher stuff that we can do with undersized parties. (ie extreme primals/Coil) I'm sure some will try to figure out what the min amount of people needed for some of them eventually lol.

Thing is there is a 20 digit code listed on my amazon digital order page but it doesn't work on the preorder code redemption page or Mognet.

Someone on the questions and answers page on .com said that customer rep sent an email to him saying that the codes would go out at 2pm pst.

Buhh that's weird but at least would be when I get off work. Gonna try calling them when I have a minute

Tiduz

Eurogaime
DRAGON DRAGOON

ACqw4FN.jpg

Game really gets me. I was a high level crafter and had a couple million in the bank but I can't go back yet. IDK. It's a crazy thing getting addicted to this game.

rezn0r

Now I'm getting error 5006 lol. Wanted to just have a glimpse of Ishgard before leaving for work but I guess that won't be possible. Hopefully, its all fixed by the time I get home.

Same deal here, just got in after probably 5 tries across 5 minutes - but now I gotta start my commute! f-me!

Good luck & have fun everyone!

Anyone else having issues with the ps4 version?

I have the earlier accesss, the licence and everything but the game is stuck at version 2.97.

Grr I would have taken the day off for this, but I had to RMA my GPU due to some defect. It'll be coming in midday today though, but I have to catch up on 2.3-2.55 quests gaaaah

First thing I'm doing is Fantasiaing into the new master race. Praise the dragon overlords!

Wagram

Having waited for Ishgard for five years now, I have to say they totally nailed the design of Ishgard. I absolutely love it, and it feels like Jeuno. Excellent design all around.

Stuart444

I just took a lot of delight in running Sastasha normal and beating the last boss with half the dungeon pulled and then killing Ifrit Normal in seconds.

Feels good man.

edit: impossible to Solo Titan. sure I can duo it though later with Alice though. (Stupid Gaols)

Item Box

I really hope their answer to "the field enemies are more dangerous" wasn't just adding a ton of hp. Because that's how its feeling so far

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Hey guys. I'm having trouble getting the Pre-order key. I ahve the Heavensward key but not the pre-order key. Anyone know where they get the pre-order key if you ordered through Amazon?

Hey guys. I'm having trouble getting the Pre-order key. I ahve the Heavensward key but not the pre-order key. Anyone know where they get the pre-order key if you ordered through Amazon?

They're supposed to email it but I haven't gotten mine yet.

Did you redeem your Heavensward key somewhere? I got a 20 digit code listed in my amazon account but its not redeeming anywhere.

Top Bottom