• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

Am I reading this right? You only get 35 esoterics for an EX Roulette? Does Alexander normal mode give esoterics?

Yes.

10 a pop.

And yes, the roulette gives you 35, but you get 40 for the run, so 75 each roulette. You'll have to sprinkle in additional runs/PVP/Alex Normal to cap every week.

I suppose this gives me motivation to return to Alexander Normal to try to get 190 accessories. -_-

Edit:

Beaten!

iammeiam

Just like you need an exciting reward, I need something exciting to bet on. /random and other RNG bets are too boring.

Uh.

Hm.

Lucrezia vs Elysium for world-first A4? Pick your favorite because I don't care; if some dark horse pops up and somehow beats both, we both lose?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Well I guess. I have a router hooked up to the modem as well and I believe all of the seven possible ports are filled. I guess some of this stuff is gonna have to be put on wifi like my Wii U and ps3 and possibly my laptop.

If you need more ports, get more routers.
A modem should always just be a modem.

Sorian

Banned
Uh.

Hm.

Lucrezia vs Elysium for world-first A4? Pick your favorite because I don't care; if some dark horse pops up and somehow beats both, we both lose?

Hmm, shit. Fine, I'll go in on Lucrezia. I don't think anyone else is in the running but in the case of a 3rd group smacking them both down then I'm calling it a push and bet is off.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Hmm, shit. Fine, I'll go in on Lucrezia. I don't think anyone else is in the running but in the case of a 3rd group smacking them both down then I'm calling it a push and bet is off.

If an underdog takes it then you both have to fantasia! That makes it exciting.

iammeiam

...and just like that I'm on team Elysium. USA! USA!

watch this drag out for three weeks because the DPS check in A4 is beyond mere i190

Sorian

Banned
...and just like that I'm on team Elysium. USA! USA!

watch this drag out for three weeks because the DPS check in A4 is beyond mere i190

I can already feel it

ive-made-a-huge-mistake-gob-arrested-development.gif

And yeah, standard two week since I didn't say that.

Neither group is streaming right now, that would be like giving tips to your enemy. They are both currently working on A3 (though I don't know if either group is physically in A3 at the moment or if they were taking breaks).

So Bluegarter. Are they like fuck this noise and not trying to be world's first anymore

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Anyone know how Moonbeam Silk is obtained?

Idyllshire Red Scrip vendor carries them but you won't be able to get them till Thursday's patch.

You get 5 for trading in 1 Rowena Token (50 Red Scrips), 10 Black Swan feathers (BTN Favor???), and 10 Yellow Ooid (MNR Favor???). You can also get 3HQ for 3 tokens, 3 Yellow Roundstone's, and 3 Mute Swan Feathers.

RK9039

First time in there as an off-tank and they all love me.

ffxiv_21072015_235810g2p12.jpg

Sometimes I'm so good I just start clapping because of my own performance, like how Americans clap after eating a really good meal.

immediately the tank informs us they are playing on vita

LOL

Sifl

I was leveling my Dragoon doing dungeons, and it took bout 20 mins to get a Dzemael Darkhold run going. I finally get one, immediately the tank informs us they are playing on vita, proceeds to immediately die twice, rage quits then we wait 20mins for a new tank and never shows so we abandon.

Like what the hell are you doing
francis.png

Jomjom

Banned
First time in there as an off-tank and they all love me.

ffxiv_21072015_235810g2p12.jpg

Sometimes I'm so good I just start clapping because of my own performance, like how Americans clap after eating a really good meal.

LOL

What have I been unpatriotic all my life or something? I've never clapped after a meal.

Maybe I've just never had a really good meal...?

Jomjom

Banned
No no. I mean clapping after eating. I have no idea if I'm doing something wrong. I belch some times. I eat silently. Right?

I think you and I are just unamerican. We are probably so deep undercover we've forgotten we're actually soviet spies.

fedexpeon

Banned
Since I went tank I have been raking in the comms. It's crazy how many people default commend the tank.

Isn't the first choice always the tank?
I just click okay, get this pop up off my screen.

No no. I mean clapping after eating. I have no idea if I'm doing something wrong. I belch some times. I eat silently. Right?

What is clapping? Like clapping your hands?
And ewww belching...no manner.

RK9039

I read about it on Neogaf off-topic section, so it must be true guys.

Nothing wrong with clapping. Being happy isn't a bad thing.

ugh, couldn't fight the itch anymore. Re-downloading and installing. Will probably re-roll a character (want to go WHM, although, how are the new healers?).

Is Ultros still the place to be?

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Since I went tank I have been raking in the comms. It's crazy how many people default commend the tank.

Not me all the time.

If I'm playing as a DPS I give my Commendation to the Healer (If there's 2 of them I choose the one with the cooler name).

If I'm playing as a Healer I give my Commendation to the Tank (If there's 2 of them I choose the one with the cooler name).

If I'm playing as a Tank I give my Commendation to the Healer (If there's 2 of them I choose the one with the cooler name).

Jomjom

Banned
Not me all the time.

If I'm playing as a DPS I give my Commendation to the Healer (If there's 2 of them I choose the one with the cooler name).

If I'm playing as a Healer I give my Commendation to the Tank (If there's 2 of them I choose the one with the cooler name).

If I'm playing as a Tank I give my Commendation to the Healer (If there's 2 of them I choose the one with the cooler name).

When I play as Tank I always give the commendation to the DPS because I feel bad they never get any comms. =(

Arkeband

Banned
So everyone, I know you care as much as I do about this, but you'll be glad to know that the tail situation is something new this time.

tajPh5f.png

where is it

MY CAT TAIL IS GONE

or is it hidden inside the armor...

Jomjom

Banned
The greatest feeling is when you're top DPS in a primal where the healers die in turns and the tanks are responsible for that, but you get no comms \o/

Yup I feel for you guys. =(

I've got the DPS's backs though! I guess maybe the healers are mad at me every time though for not giving them comms for healing me.

I commend the healer if he's cleric stance DPSing, then I commend the DPS if they're doing good damage(sometimes over the healer if they're doing crazy good DPS/getting adds when the tanks is slacking and other good plays), then I commend the tank if he's new but did a good job. And I don't commend anyone otherwise.

Xux

Woof, hopefully my dinner gets here soon so I can get on unlock EXDR so I can get back on the treadmill. It's nice of them to have Leveling Roulette give peanuts so I don't feel bad about using it to, ya know, level up.

K.Sabot

That Lucrezia AS1 kill vid is so bad quality that I can't glean any useful information from it. Like a 360p nico recording reprocessed and uploaded to youtube in "720p".

Top Bottom