• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

Qvoth

So the live letter had a couple of surprises then. Namely the minion thing (
that's not snowboarding, YoshiP
) and the return of Pharos Sirius (which is almost like trolling, given the original's reputation). The QoL things are nice too - TP is much more need-to-know than party stat bonuses, after all.

Also, do drops from CoeurlRegina go towards some vendor like with Odin and Behemoth?

yep, a white leopard spots fedora and suit
prey online in azys lia is another hidden fate that yields reward, ultima horns

PepperedHam

Is there any point in ranking my GC up to max before I hit 60 or should I just worry about that once I've finished leveling? I see that I'm capped at a certain amount of company seals but I'm not really gaining any at the moment as I'm just questing.

WolvenOne

Honestly, I was hoping beyond hope that Pharos would be the HM dungeon. Mostly so we could get a remixed version of that dungeon, but also because the dungeon I'd actually pretty fun to run these days.

I'm guessing that this means some dungeons will get HMs, others probably won't. I mean, HM versions of Vault and Keeper of the lake wouldn't make much sense anyway.

Aselith

Is there any point in ranking my GC up to max before I hit 60 or should I just worry about that once I've finished leveling? I see that I'm capped at a certain amount of company seals but I'm not really gaining any at the moment as I'm just questing.

You can get pretty decent gear for seals if it keeps pace with your level.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I wish there was a way to put down someone that you don't want to queue with. This tank .. Sucks. The same guy both times I've attempted to do this main quest dungeon.

Arggghhh

Teknoman

*Airship info*

BK4XiHm.gif

dramatis

I looked in the FF15 thread and it felt sad that they were excited over one new screenshot...showing old stuff.

Meanwhile, Lord of Verminion.

Twin Adders mount, Serpent Warsteed, is one the rarest mounts.

Adders confirmed for bads.

:<

AST is the least popular class with only 3% in the job distribution chart.

:< :<

aceface

Census slides

35,000 people with A1S clears
15,000 people with A2S clears
292 people with A3S clears
0 people with A4S clears

that difficulty leap tho

I don't think that's clears, just people who went in.
Edit: Oh no I guess it has to be clears since people have been in A4S? Why does it say "people who have entered" then.

Zhao_Yun

I'm torn between pride and shame for EU, probably a little more pride (I'm part of the problem!)

I am genuinely surprised that NA distribution is the complete opposite of EU. Wondering what the reason for that is.
And yes, count me in as part of the problem as well :p

Eldren

Soooo... we didn't get no trailer, no dungeon preview or anything? It all sounds pretty cool though.

For dungeons, we only got these 4 screenshots:
Saint Mocianne Arboretum said:

Pharos Sirius (Hard) said:

We'll probably get more info on everything at the FATE event in October TGS in September.

Also I got MNK to 50 yesterday and trying to remember the rotation is fun. Does everyone come up with their own Perfect Balance opener? I haven't messed around with it too much yet so I'm not really sure what to make of it.

Top Bottom