• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

suzu

75KSNda.gif

iammeiam

I just needed like

ten fucking minutes servers

are you kidding me

pls

pls let me cap

pls

i don't want to have to grind out like 400 eso for pants on wednesday

Soroc

Looks like it's just our datacenter. I have some friends who play on Sargatanas who are still online and playing.

I thought something suspicious happened when I tried to log in and was met with a 1400+ queue before getting error 1014 :(

Just needed 2 more dungs to cap my eso damn

docbon

let a brother vent ;~;

edit: though this game did introduce me to the concept of a VPN for gaming due to extreme latency issues during prime time every single day for months on end.

Kenai

Well, I did want to turn in my daily exp things to Maelstrom before maintenance, but I guess I will have plenty of time tomorrow before reset.

Back to homework.

Tabris

When you don't live in a backwater swamp county, FFXIV has one of the best MMO server infrastructure I've experienced.

The rest of you struggling with your connection should move out of your backwater swamp county.

Soroc

I really wish Squares server status webpage would actually reflect what servers are down instead of claiming they all up....

Caj814

I guess RNGods weren't gonna have mercy on me anyways. I have my Eso's capped but missing an A1 weekly drop due to shitty rolls.

WolvenOne

Back in, but the servers seem a bit unsteady still, retainers and the marketboard are coming up more slowly then they should. Might take awhile to recover fully, probably a flood of people logging back in.

Grisby

Man, voices and stuff sound way better than ARR. Really like Hilda.

Also, that last boss in The Vault was sucking my WHM mp clean.

Omni

Hit 60 like 10 minutes before maintenance. Woooo. Feels good. Tomorrow I"ll finish up those quests

Man, voices and stuff sound way better than ARR. Really like Hilda.

Also, that last boss in The Vault was sucking my WHM mp clean.
I freaking hate that dungeon as WHM. No one knows how to dodge >.<

Top Bottom