• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

Kudo

Any easy or fast way to get Manderville points? I really want the Bunny set.. But feels like it's designed to take eternities I keep losing in Mini Cactpot and after week only made 4k.

Zomba13

I assume grinding your friend in TT is the fastest then? Have they said anything that they'll remove getting points from duels or something like that, would hate to miss the chance to make points little faster.

TT grind against the Indolent Imperial in Mor Dhona. Has a high drop rate of decent cards with a rare 5* drop, 120 points per win and very easy to beat. There are guides online that tell you the deck to use and where to place cards. I grinded him out for a few days to get the Gambler's set.

Kudo

TT grind against the Indolent Imperial in Mor Dhona. Has a high drop rate of decent cards with a rare 5* drop, 120 points per win and very easy to beat. There are guides online that tell you the deck to use and where to place cards. I grinded him out for a few days to get the Gambler's set.

Care to link one? Also can I just go against him with the starter deck?
I'm out of cash cause all this A3S-training has caused me to have glamourhage.

EDIT: Found one, seems simple enough. Thanks!

Redx508

https://vimeo.com/71026533

But we're the best and the cutest.

b15.jpg

Chille

Lol, I know the guy who won the wave shield. Fyi add :large to the end of the URL and it gives the uncompressed version.

Thank you :D You do the glitch by jumping off just before fanfare starts/the victory cutscene then the game thinks its teleported you to the cutscene but if you have auto cancel on, you skip the insta death trigger and run around, can also do this with Nevereap.

dcye

I assume grinding your friend in TT is the fastest then? Have they said anything that they'll remove getting points from duels or something like that, would hate to miss the chance to make points little faster.

Just play a Beastman deck against Idolent Imperial and put Netflix on. Several hours later you'll have buckets of cards and loads of MGP.

Soma

i have MCH at 50 now and I'm still struggling to enjoy the mechanics of the job. :(

the buff implemented earlier this week was much needed but there's just something about its priority system and the way procs work that's not clicking for me which is really disappointing. i'm still gonna try to get it to 52 and see how much Gauss Barrel changes up the job but I just don't see myself switching over to it any time soon.

it saddens me because robots are cool and I really love how the class looks aesthetically (some of the gun designs are beautiful).

scy

Unsure about the priority system part but the way ammo / procs are makes infinitely more sense with Gauss Barrel. Curious to see how that goes for you then.

Omni

So apparently Shiva extreme is kinda hard!

Spent a couple of hours tonight trying using the duty finder... It has not gone well at all. I don't think I'll ever get an ice weapon :(

i have MCH at 50 now and I'm still struggling to enjoy the mechanics of the job. :(

the buff implemented earlier this week was much needed but there's just something about its priority system and the way procs work that's not clicking for me which is really disappointing. i'm still gonna try to get it to 52 and see how much Gauss Barrel changes up the job but I just don't see myself switching over to it any time soon.

it saddens me because robots are cool and I really love how the class looks aesthetically (some of the gun designs are beautiful).

I was the exact opposite of you until I did indeed get Gauss barrel. Everything from there was simply down hill. It's not fun having all of your weapon skills turn you into some quick casting BLM. It doesn't help that weaving in OGCDs is neither a fun or smooth experience. I'm still firmly in the fuck this shit camp hoping upon hope that someone high up at SE sees the complaints still going on and fixes things. That alone was the only reason I made it to 60 on MCH.

I'd rather the stance instead of giving us casting effects to WS it just boosted the WS dmg to an equivalent amount. Maybe make it so every time you move it reduces your WS dmg by a certain amount until you stood still again. I'd feel better about something like that. If wanted to play a caster I would've leveled my SMN to 60 instead.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
SE needs to patch in some exclusive gear sets or a minion or something for Steps of Faith because people bail on it immediately. I feel bad for those who have to clear it.

Xux

It's pretty much identical with Gauss Barrel on. Just less movement and fewer abilities you can cram inbetween weaponskills when you have to cast them.

Hitting 640 on SCH without being geared on a 5m parse. With my 200 weapon and my Alex chest and legs, I'm hoping I can get to around 700. Even if I drop 200 in A1S then, I'd be happy. 300 would still be okay too.

IIRC, 400 is adequate for healers in A1S DPS-wise, yeah?

Frumix

Suffering From Success
I heard people don't even dodge Twintania's divebombs anymore, they just run right at her and take it to the face.

Disgusting.

Ferr986

I think I'm done with Bismarck EX.

I just hope Singularity EX works like Ultima HM and not like an EX primal
is totally gonna work like an EX primal, right? :(

aceface

SE needs to patch in some exclusive gear sets or a minion or something for Steps of Faith because people bail on it immediately. I feel bad for those who have to clear it.

But it's so easy now. The last 2 times I got it on Trials roulette we cleared it easily the first time.

suzu

Yeah, Steps is really easy and shorter compared to the other trials that pop up more often (Bismarck, Ravana, Chrysalis).

Zomba13

I don't understand people bailing on Steps. Like, are they that uncertain of their ability? Are they really that bad that that fight gives them trouble? SE nerfed it all to hell. If they still can't handle it maybe they shouldn't Trial Roulette.

Speaking of Trial Roulette, what is up with Ramuh? I've gotten that the last 3 times I've done the thing. And none were first time bonuses!

Speaking of Ramuh, I want to pony farm him at some point and also get the DRK sword.

Grisby

Wow, that seasonal quest was Square falling on their sword in the most craziest way. Actually felt a little bad for the dev's. Neat time though and the Iceheart minion is pretty funny.

Also, (HS %50-%75 major story spoiler) looks like
the scion cat lady is still alive (yastola?). Guess this is the beginning of getting the gang back together.

Top Bottom