• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

WolvenOne

That reminds me, I really should finish the Sylph and Sahagin dailies before 3.1. Granted, I doubt they'll share mission allotments, seeing as you can do something like 12 of the old dailies per day right now.

Sorian

Banned
you mean the 3 tomes they usually put on dailies b/c why not

I would hope they do more but even if they just did the 3, the point of the beastmen dailies is you do 6 every day. That's about a quarter of your eso right there.

But that's only if they skip the law shit because usually the lower tier just gives the garbage tome.

Xux

And how do I resize it with the cursor? If I click with x, the cursor does nothing when I try to resize.
You have to click and drag the top right of the chat log to resize it. Click and drag the general tab to move the whole thing or drag away one of the other tabs to make another chat window.
I do click on the objective description but it says that the map can't be opened at the current time.
What is the objective that it says? If it's crafting or gathering something or use the Duty Finder to do something I don't believe it opens the map for those since those aren't really tied to a location.

Pachimari

Yeah, follow that handy ff14 wiki guide to tackle only the ones that hide stuff behind them when you reach the appropriate level. OCD clearing of an area will drive you mad eventually, especially when you have so much stuff to get through already.

Yeah if you're talking about the Reddit one, I have it saved :) I'll just keep plowing through the MSQ. I'm two levels above the current MSQ quest I'm on, so it seems I'm on track there.

What wiki is this?

And what is MSQ? Main Scenary Quests?

If you got a security token with your collector's edition, then yes it's what you're supposed to use. If you don't want to use that token, there's a software token available for smartphones.
So I use the code that my security token is giving me in the one-time password box, at the log in screen? I'll try that.

You have to click and drag the top right of the chat log to resize it. Click and drag the general tab to move the whole thing or drag away one of the other tabs to make another chat window.

Yes, but I don't know how to click. =/

AwShucks

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Yes, but I don't know how to click. =/

1WlQCyH.png

Mattiator

Hello looking to start mining so I can get my hands in soil to take care of my fcs garden. Is there any tips anyone could give me. Thanks for your time :)

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Had this messaged at me today. Not sure what to think:

Étienne Goyette @stevenm281

@ErrenVanDuine personally, Answers is one the worst songs I've heard in the FF series. I preferred Eyes on Me, Melodies of Life, 1000 words

Étienne Goyette @stevenm281

@ErrenVanDuine @FinalMacstorm My Hands is a great song!

Answers is alright, but Dragonsong is awful. I really like the actual melody of Answers used in Coil, though. But T13 doesn't hype me in terms of music. T12 version is good though!

Opinions

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Hello looking to start mining so I can get my hands in soil to take care of my fcs garden. Is there any tips anyone could give me. Thanks for your time :)
There's not much to it just gotta lv miner to 50, gear up a bit, and go to the node at a specific in game time. You want lv 3 Thanalan soil for crossbreeding plants (5am West Than) and lv 3 Shroud soil (6am South Shroud) for increased crop yields on stuff you're not crossbreeding.

If this is the first time you're leveling a DoL class; gather everything in your gathering log at least once for exp, do your class quest every 5 levels, unlock the Challenge Log if you haven't for the DoL weekly exp, do the daily GC turn in, around lv 20 do leves and pickup some exp buff manuals from your GC vendor, when doing leves don't forget you can pop a cordial to restore gp.

Question: have they added the ability to resize the NPC-chat/story text window yet? I'd love to play this at 4k resolution, but I can't read the story text if I do so, without getting right next to the screen and reading carefully.

Xux

In order to obtain them you have to play hide and seek with Lalas.

In Western Coerthas.

Without flying.

With no name plates.

During a blizzard.

150 times.
Real talk. They should genkai 4 one step and bring back the riddle quest.

OMG that WAR shirt. I want one.
I should probably get the mount first, though.

Toth

Boy Yoshi has officially lost all the steam from Heavensward launch. 1.5 months of nothing but (if you are masochist enough) wiping over and over again in savage. There's just no variety at all and it's troubling.

Top Bottom