• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Thanks for checking. Going to try reapplying now :( So close to hitting level 50 finally and actually have some time to play again.

Actually im having an issue on the Guildwork site. Im already a member there but when I try to fill out another Application I get this error: You do not have permission to view this page.

Do I just need to ask in game for someone to send me an invite or do I need to go through the GuildWorks site? My user name is Squadron if that helps.
Find someone in game, right click on them, and select View Company Profile. Apply through there.

Alternatively spam Drama Zeni with /tells.

Man I have some major job ADD in this game. Usually in MMOs I've been super focused on one class but since coming back I've switched my focus from WAR to NIN to DRG back to WAR and now for some stupid reason I'm fixated on leveling BRD. I never even finished 3.0...

I'm just hoping all the endgame woes you guys are complaining about are fixed by the time I actually decide what I want to play.

Sifl

Would it be better to gear up a job you're better at or a job you find more fun? I really like Mnk but I'm better with a Drg even though I'm bored with it. So I'm not really sure which I should use my Eso on.

iammeiam

Would it be better to gear up a job you're better at or a job you find more fun? I really like Mnk but I'm better with a Drg even though I'm bored with it. So I'm not really sure which I should use my Eso on.

Depends on what you want to do? If you want to push world first progression whatever you're too late for this tier, but in general you'd be more successful gearing the class you're better at. If you just want to enjoy playing the game, gear what you enjoy playing, especially since you'll probably get better at playing it over time.

I go for option two personally and it's worked out ok so far. I'd do better with fewer buttons but then I'd have all this time I'm not mashing things and flipping bars and who wants that?

Nokterian

*walks in*

Eh hi guys and girls..so i have a question. I am seeing heavensward right now on Steam in front of me and i didn't invest a lot of time with the main game. But being tired of WoW for sometime now i want to go back in.

But i want to know is there a EU guild? If yes could i join? I really want to go back and play it and hopefully people can help me with this since i only played a realm reborn and i do liked it but got lost in a sense of way.

Sifl

Depends on what you want to do? If you want to push world first progression whatever you're too late for this tier, but in general you'd be more successful gearing the class you're better at. If you just want to enjoy playing the game, gear what you enjoy playing, especially since you'll probably get better at playing it over time.

I go for option two personally and it's worked out ok so far. I'd do better with fewer buttons but then I'd have all this time I'm not mashing things and flipping bars and who wants that?
I'm thinking about future content mainly, with the possibility of eventually raiding. I still have time though, so I'll probably just play Mnk for a while, see if I get more comfortable with it then decide. If I don't I'll just focus on Drg gear wise.
Thank you for the advice.

Ken

*walks in*

Eh hi guys and girls..so i have a question. I am seeing heavensward right now on Steam in front of me and i didn't invest a lot of time with the main game. But being tired of WoW for sometime now i want to go back in.

But i want to know is there a EU guild? If yes could i join? I really want to go back and play it and hopefully people can help me with this since i only played a realm reborn and i do liked it but got lost in a sense of way.

I don't know if there's a GAF EU guild but we have EU players in the Ultros guild. Who knows where they'll be when the EU servers happen though.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Are there any easy ways to make gil? I find my total does not seem to go up much just playing. Just whatever duty finder gives. Do I need to take up crafting?

Are there any easy ways to make gil? I find my total does not seem to go up much just playing. Just whatever duty finder gives. Do I need to take up crafting?

Gathering might be easier, you really just have to look at the marketboard and see what is selling and go get it,

*walks in*

Don't know about EU, sorry.

However, make sure you have the base game on Steam or else it won't work.

RPGCrazied

Level 49. Almost done with the main campaign, I think. Just unlocked Cape Westwind. 8 player boss fight apparently against a
judge

WolvenOne

mM3kNKh.jpg

It, is, DONE!

Gadzooks it felt like it took forever to get the whole set!!! :p

Zhao_Yun

Ragnarok and Odin are apparently the really active EU servers, though I hear Moogle might be a tad active too, that may be for RP though.

Cerberus is pretty active as well imo. Heard that Moogle is the dominant French server so English-speaking folks might not want to go there.

Omni

I unlocked Dark Knight for the laughs. My first dungeon consisted of me using Unmend on mobs of enemies individually. Wasn't until half way through I realised Unleashed was a thing. Haha. No wipes but it was an early dungeon. Luckily the guys with me were nice.

In any case, I'm not really a fan of tanking. Healing is still the best job

dcye

Cerberus is pretty active as well imo. Heard that Moogle is the dominant French server so English-speaking folks might not want to go there.

Or anyone cause french people are awful at this game.

If you wanna go EU you can join Phoenix and join my guild. Reasonably helpful people, loads of fun to be had on TS if you've got a thickish skin.

Nokterian

Or anyone cause french people are awful at this game.

If you wanna go EU you can join Phoenix and join my guild. Reasonably helpful people, loads of fun to be had on TS if you've got a thickish akin.

Between this and wildstar i think i am going with FF instead. I will buy the expansion and make a new subscription.

dcye

Between this and wildstar i think i am going with FF instead. I will buy the expansion and make a new subscription.

That said from what I read the GAF guild has loads of people on at all times of the day and (for now) EU and NA servers are both located in Montreal, so I wouldn't dismiss joining UltrosGAF. They'd probably be more helpful for you just through sheer numbers alone.

Nokterian

That said from what I read the GAF guild has loads of people on at all times of the day and (for now) EU and NA servers are both located in Montreal, so I wouldn't dismiss joining UltrosGAF. They'd probably be more helpful for you just through sheer numbers alone.

On what EU server are they?

Nokterian

As I stated in the post you actually quoted originally, the NA and EU servers are both in the same place (Montreal) and the GAF guild has loads of people online at all times.

Ok cool well i am getting everything then C.E and upgrade my original to the CE also getting me some 90 days of play. Who can invite me to the guild there?

AwShucks

So happy I didn't go Archer. Not enjoying leveling it to 15 for BLM. Though it's gotten better with some of the actions and traits.

AwShucks

Haven't had to do leves to level up until this Archer. Pleasantly surprised with the exp I'm getting for how long they take (I.e. not all that long for lvl 10 ones).

Nasser

Hey guys, login issue here!

I'm trying to reset my password, and when I am redirected to the password reset page from the email, I enter a new password, a one-time password, my birthdate and my secret question answer.

However, I keep getting the following error whenever I try to enter the One Time Password: "The entered password is invalid. Passwords composed of only alphabetic characters, only numbers, or only symbols cannot be used. Passwords including the same three characters in a row cannot be used." I tried leaving the one-time password space empty but I still got the same error. I also tried to download the one-time password app but I still have to login into my account to activate it.

I was trying to contact costumer support center but they're not available (Monday through Friday 9am - 6pm)

Any suggestions?

Squishy3

Sounds like whatever new password you're trying to use doesn't meet the requirements. If you don't have OTP set up you don't need to enter that.

Top Bottom