• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

Garlador

As someone with no friends jealous of all the people I see flying around with Twintania mounts, is there an easier (and cheaper) way to get the mount with the Recruit a Friend platform?

... I'm about this close to just shouting in the main plazas if anyone is interested while offering to take my clothes off and dance.

EndcatOmega

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I just don't see a reason for it? I mean maybe it's just me but maybe you should be more convicted when you make a statement? Instead of hiding behind a question mark you meanie butt?

I just find it funny because I read every scy post in the same cadence he speaks with, so everything meshes together perfectly. I need to find more time to kill in mumble again. I miss you losers.

Spoilers mumble is as dead as the game (very).

aceface

As someone with no friends jealous of all the people I see flying around with Twintania mounts, is there an easier (and cheaper) way to get the mount with the Recruit a Friend platform?

... I'm about this close to just shouting in the main plazas if anyone is interested while offering to take my clothes off and dance.

Buy 3 copies of ARR when it's on sale and register 3 new accounts, to refer back to yourself.

Omni

Buy 3 copies of ARR when it's on sale and register 3 new accounts, to refer back to yourself.

:lol

Would you really have to buy three copies of the game? Couldn't you just make three accounts and pay for a month or whatever sub on each? I feel like that would be cheaper maybe. Though I think the mount is ugly and not worth the effort anyway

aceface

:lol

Would you really have to buy three copies of the game? Couldn't you just make three accounts and pay for a month or whatever sub on each? I feel like that would be cheaper maybe. Though I think the mount is ugly and not worth the effort anyway

No, purchasing the game and registering a new account gets you 5 feathers. You don't have to buy a sub. If you can find the game marked down to $10 or less, which is pretty common these days, it would be cheaper than the $12 sub and around the same price as they charge for the Slepnir mount.

Garlador

No, purchasing the game and registering a new account gets you 5 feathers. You don't have to buy a sub. If you can find the game marked down to $10 or less, which is pretty common these days, it would be cheaper than the $12 sub and around the same price as they charge for the Slepnir mount.

If you're going to do that, at least gift the game to somebody else.

Xux

Isn't Drakengard the one where you fly around on the dragon and kill giant naked demon babies that eat people that are led by a giant, bald pregnant woman who has a portal in her stomach that leads to the real world where F16s shoot you down and you take out most of humanity 'cause your body is a currier for super contagious and deadly super diseases from the fantasy world?

Arkeband

Banned
Isn't Drakengard the one where you fly around on the dragon and kill giant naked demon babies that eat people that are led by a giant, bald pregnant woman who has a portal in her stomach that leads to the real world where F16s shoot you down and you take out most of humanity 'cause your body is a currier for super contagious and deadly super diseases from the fantasy world?

Well, that's one of the endings that serves as the basis for Nier.

Redx508

only japan can make this up

Sifl

Why do element materia exist anyway? Other then to annoy you when you finally get a V materia and it winds up being Water, etc.

scy

Game of the Forever.

What will blow your mind is they made two sequels to the game.

Zareka

Have they dated when the EU data center transfer is? I swear I heard a date somewhere but I can't for the life of me remember it.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
*Registers for Syrcus Tower via Duty Finder*

So while waiting I just stood there with my Astrologian for 40 minutes casting Stoneskin at everyone who came through Old Gridania via Main Entrance or Aetheryte but upon retrospect I ask Why?

Sifl

*Registers for Syrcus Tower via Duty Finder*

So while waiting I just stood there with my Astrologian for 40 minutes casting Stoneskin at everyone who came through Old Gridania via Main Entrance or Aetheryte but upon retrospect I ask Why?
Deep down you know why, it was more fun then whatever else you could've been doing.
Im being semi serious

Wilsongt

JP20151008_05.jpg

kill... me...

Tabris

I was thinking about this based on Destiny adding a "glamour shop" and the points made that they'll use the revenue from that store for other content.

Now back to FFXIV - have we seen any additional content thanks to the optional items shop revenue?

I was thinking about this based on Destiny adding a "glamour shop" and the points made that they'll use the revenue from that store for other content.

Now back to FFXIV - have we seen any additional content thanks to the optional items shop revenue?

i dont think they talk about it/will ever talk about it, but id assume it just goes into whatever development theyre doing, or square just steals it for ffxv

IvorB

Sooooo... I've been trying out arcanist with a view to taking summoner for a spin and I'm confused about something. There is a gap in my skills between level 12 and level 18 and when I check online it seems like I should be getting Summon 2 at this point but it's nowhere to be found. Anyone know what the deal is?

Edit: never mind it's the guild lady who gives it to me. Problem solved.

Top Bottom