• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Huh, I got a prompt saying "Heavensward Add-on can now be used". Digital PS4 pre-order. Now I'm actually doing first time expansions setup and downloading an extra 2k MB update. Dunno if I just missed doing this part hours ago or if its something new.

Good thing I checked an hour before it goes live.
That went up around 4 hours ago.

Noi

That went up around 4 hours ago.

Oh, k. Would have been unfortunate to have to do this download in an hour.

Lol, the quest to get into Ishgard is in the room with Alphinaud and Tataru. Good thing I opted to log off there instead of the Steps of Faith.

Sorian

Banned
..,what did they even add? There's still no details on changes to old skills.

Did a quick glance through, the only thing I saw different was they now say where you start the main scenario quests. Woop dee fucking doo.

Noi

will i need to finish the MQ from the original game to start on the HS content? i think i just unlocked keepers of the lake last night T_T

Yes. On the plus side, you aren't too far off from the end of the MSQ and those remaining quests should give you a bit of XP on the way to level 51 rather than leaving you out to dry.

So, I was hoping the patch notes would say it. Do we know where to buy Twin?

I would assume calamity salvager or the NPC that gives you items for achievements in Grid. That's after you've done the recruit a friend stuff though obviously. Might be in Ishgard somewhere though.

Thoraxes

FYI You can chnage your launcher to the DX11 version in the launcher (right now) by going to:

Bottom of launcher select config
Toggle DirectX 11 Support to on

Remember to turn it on for all the new pretties!

IMBored

Just got to work. As always on patch days I hope the servers won't be up for another 9 hours >:D
But really, I hope queues and stuff are good when I get the chance to play.

sorry guys....one more Q. i just bought heavensward from GMG, but i cant for the life of me find where i redeem the code. ive looked in the mog station under all options. can anyone assist? tia

Sorian

Banned
Zzzzz, incoming 35 minutes of constantly refreshing the launcher since they could open the servers at any time they want now.

Top Bottom