• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

Kouriozan

30 mins left
before everything crash
, my Roe is ready!

8wiQ4OE.jpg

Tirod

God my anticipation is killing me.

Haven't felt hyped this strongly for an expansion of any kind since Wrath of the Lich King.

nikos

My body decided to wake up at 4:30, and I can't get back to sleep. Might as well start in 20 minutes. The hype is real!

Anyone know where we're supposed to go first?

An issue in The Bowl of Embers: Extreme and during the Cerberus battle in The World of Darkness wherein the damage from certain debuffs is extremely low.

If you haven't got a horse on fire yet, now's a great time to grind for it. :V

plake

My guess would be the vuln debuff from killing nails. Either that or chains, but vuln is the only one I can think of that could give considerable damage.

Nice. Time to farm when I hit 60 then.

On a related note:
FIFTEEN MINUTES HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

Which debut are they referring to? I'm not that good w Ifrex.

I think it's the vulnerability debuff from blowing up nails. If I recall correctly, the only other debuff in that fight is the maximum HP penalty when tanks get stacks from Ifrit's fire breath.

Edit: Oh right, there's chains too. But I still think it's vulnerability as Cerberus also gives a vulnerability. I think chains is a DOT depending on stacks.

Omnicent

some of the drk great sword look great. Storm Elities Falx looks hot as fuck (Maelstrom the best as usual). May be my goto Glam for great sword

I think it's the vulnerability debuff from blowing up nails. If I recall correctly, the only other debuff in that fight is the maximum HP penalty when tanks get stacks from Ifrit's fire breath.

Edit: Oh right, there's chains too. But I still think it's vulnerability as Cerberus also gives a vulnerability. I think chains is a DOT depending on stacks.

Searing Wind is a DoT too, so maybe that?

Kouriozan

Don't know what to do first but it'll be probably unlock Ishgard, do the level 50 SMN job quest, unlock AST and level it a bit.

chrono01

Depending on the stability of the servers, I'm almost tempted to give it a day and try playing on the 20th instead. I've waited so long for this expansion, I'd hate to have the story content interrupted with constant disconnections [and other various errors]. I mean, two weeks is more than enough time for me to hit 60, gear myself up a bit from dungeons, and prepare myself for Alexander.

I'll see. Hopefully everything is smooth and I can actually start/enjoy the content today, but if the servers are crashing every five minutes [and let's be honest, it's very possible], I'm not even going to bother. :/

Anyway, enough negativity from me. HEAVENSWARD IS NEARLY UPON US!

Scher

Just registered for a trial a few hours ago...so Ultros?

Yes, Ultros if you want to join the gaf FC, but uh, you may have chosen one of the worst times to make a trial account. Since it's expansion time, there will probably be a lot of people flooding the server which means either they just won't let you make a character on Ultros right now, or the servers will not be up long enough for you to do anything.

Top Bottom