• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

Ferr986

Want to jump back to try the expansin but having to beat all the ARR story missions just kills my interest every time.
Not even FFXI did this, even though it was as story heavy.
I'll probably end up subscribing again anyways but that alone made me miss Heavensward day 1.

Yes, Ultros if you want to join the gaf FC, but uh, you may have chosen one of the worst times to make a trial account. Since it's expansion time, there will probably be a lot of people flooding the server which means either they just won't let you make a character on Ultros right now, or the servers will not be up long enough for you to do anything.
Yeah, I knew the expansion was happening. I kind of wanted to see how the game handles at a rough time like this. I'm a masochist like that :p
Cool, man. :) Um... I don't really know. I think I have to give you a code or something. I'll PM you the deets. You will get wonderful items and loot.
Great, thanks! :)

crisis averted. key redeemed! IM SO READY. even though i have to finish that MQ -_- have they stated what will become of relic weapons? i only managed to get mine to ilvl 90

T.O.P

Banned
HappyMeatyEgg.gif

plake

Cool, man. :) Um... I don't really know. I think I have to give you a code or something. I'll PM you the deets. You will get wonderful items and loot.

Ha ha! Too slow...

You bastard, took the moment when I was afk. :(

Just kidding though, först till kvarn får först mala, as we say in Sweden!

Damnit, all the new crafting stuff uses Crystals, not shard, now I need to dump the 8000shards of each I bought and buy some overpriced crystals. Also alchemy looks dreadful again, there's even less crafted potions it seems. Only good thing is they seem to craft a bunch of stuff for other tradeskills like various glues and dissolvents.

Nohar

Damnit, all the new crafting stuff uses Crystals, not shard, now I need to dump the 8000shards of each I bought and buy some overpriced crystals. Also alchemy looks dreadful again, there's even less crafted potions it seems. Only good thing is they seem to craft a bunch of stuff for other tradeskills like various glues and dissolvents.

Oh hell no. Tell me you're kidding ;_;

Tabris

Fuck. Going to miss doing my usual story run with sorian and moara

What a horrible time for a hard internet down.

Edit - lol looks like server may not let you guys in. Sorian let me know when you get in and are bout to start story invade my internet is back up then

Top Bottom