• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| The Midas Touch

xxczx

People that bitch in PVP make me seethe as they just blame the entire team and don't offer an ounce of advice or an alternative strategy.
I had one guy yesterday that told me I was a shit healer because I left all the team in a 72 match with another healer to defend a node that nobody even noticed on the map, then we got him in a 24 match. https://i.gyazo.com/253e96953ccac41aa5d9d6f2df44c992.png

After that he didn't say anything the whole match and we won with a 200 point lead.

WolvenOne

Next Alexander easier, confirmed.

And yes apparently Alexander was designed based on feedback from the bleeding edge progression groups that did FCoB. <_<;;

Static Finder feature apparently being planned.

Ken

State of the game:
aa94594c67b89fb59dec16ecf8c510a293aa2db0.png

EndcatOmega

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone actually care that much about the ilevel incentive? Like, there's no interesting stats on gear, why should I care about them unless the group is hitting a wall (and the content will be balanced around the higher ilevel anyway)/they're good glamour pieces?

Sandfox

Does anyone actually care that much about the ilevel incentive? Like, there's no interesting stats on gear, why should I care about them unless the group is hitting a wall (and the content will be balanced around the higher ilevel anyway)/they're good glamour pieces?

People do care from what I've seen and some had issue with how close the other gear is to what you get in Alexander Savage.

Ken

Cause if you're not max ilevel u r loser.

WolvenOne

Sounds like they're going to rework Diadem.

Specifically, they want to give players incentive to travel around and explore instead of pew-pewing mobs over and over.

EndcatOmega

Unconfirmed Member
People do care from what I've seen and some had issue with how close the other gear is to what you get in Alexander Savage.

Man that was the case with coil, though? Plus most Dreadwyrm sets looked like garbage and people were still happy to do Final Coil!

Teknoman

In that case...hell yeah, they just said they would try to focus on driving the exploration aspect. One of the main things I was looking forward to, that really felt missing from XIV as of late.

WolvenOne

Diadem gear getting nerfed for 3.2, it'll be suitable for starting the next raid, but won't be max ilvl. Materia is going to be the main reward, it sounds like.

EndcatOmega

Unconfirmed Member
In that case...hell yeah, they just said they would try to focus on driving the exploration aspect. One of the main things I was looking forward to, that really felt missing from XIV as of late.

I've got to admit, this is slightly better a live letter than I was expecting. The first taste of that terrible, bitter illusion: hope (for ded game).

Top Bottom