• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| The Midas Touch

ThinFinn

I thought BRDs were balanced now, just not fun? What buffs did they need. I know MCH was a bit behind BRD in some scenarios (and apparently they will scale a lot worse with gear?) so I'm not surprised they getting buffs.

I'll take any buffs which allow me to 1111 more easily.

How else am I supposed to watch Netflix during raids. Heh.

BadRNG

the stomach plate is dumb i am conflicted

WHO WANTS TO WIN TRADE

place your bets if enforced or not
I think he said if you lose a lot you drop back down? Depending on how that works it could curb win trading, at least at the top tier.

Lol this copy paste..
Making half the reveal video show the first floor stuff was an interesting choice. I wish they had teased the first bosses at least. The chain-boss floor might be cool, unless each platform is just trash mobs until the end.

I don't know what I was expecting from this but seems like all the changes/additions I am interested in thus far have basically just been confirmed as existing with no real details. I'll never understand why they are so secretive with new patches...

What were they? I only saw that battle classes needed a 60 in each role and likewise for DoL/H.
I only remember the DoW off of the top of my head:
  • 1000 Dungeon & Trial clears (I hope it counts them together and not 1000 clears for dungeons and another 1000 for trials)
  • 300 player commendations
Beaten many times.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
U5Q3YhW.png

Aiming Midas gear
It sucks
Fuck

Top Bottom