• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| The Midas Touch

BadRNG

Ken the prophet

IRwdCQ0.png

Sprint > TP item/CD > Axe Kick > Somersault > Fetter Ward to prevent AST Stun > Spam One-ilm Punch and PB when Somersault PB wears off-the only way to deal with annoying AST noct shield spam unbalanced bullshit. It requires a battle buddy however. Aint no one killin no one with just a Dispel punch :/

Qvoth

They are just so clueless on how this game is played.

lol i was about to quote that as well but you already did it
i never bothered with beast tribe quest, i'll be missing out on the vanu dance :<

Drop rate for Aetherial IL210 equipment : hunting continuously for 90 minutes straight will probably yield a few.
this doesn't sound too bad though, i guess you still need more luck to get a good combination of stats as well?

From 3.2 accessories from raids will be the strongest.
could be interesting as well

iammeiam

The comment about lacking manpower to implement three raid difficulty tiers is predictable but disappointing. Easy/Normal on even patches and Hard on odd numbered patches would be nice.

3.1 Expert roulette will be composed by only the two new dungeons.
Neverreap and Fractal will become a new "Level 60 Dungeons" roulette.

This is pretty sad though. EXDR being just two dungeons is dumb, and introducing a brand new 2-dungeon roulette is equally unappealing (maybe it'll have research facility, too?) I know how they painted themselves into this corner, and at least Level 60 roulette will improve in 3.2, but it doesn't make it any less a bad user experience for 3.1.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!

iammeiam

Crazy math Reddit Bard is back, and he covers a ton of 3.0 bard stuff. Questions about potency loss of holding Straighter Shot for EA, holding or popping buffs, whether or not it's actually worth it to drop Minuet, oGCD priority (Sidewinder surprisingly far down the list), stacking vs staggering buffs for maximum IJ impact , etc etc etc.

A lot of the stuff that changed with Bard in 3.0 at least broken down by math. Can't fix the jank built in to Minuet bard, but it's a decent in-depth exploration of how things work now.

RPGCrazied

So my Bard is almost 46, and got some of his Job armor. Whats up with the pants? Lol, I don't have the chest piece yet. Am I going to end up looking like a Jester?

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
So my Bard is almost 46, and got some of his Job armor. Whats up with the pants? Lol, I don't have the chest piece yet. Am I going to end up looking like a Jester?
More or less.

Welcome to Bard armor.

I'm already hearing our PLD weep over his non-existent DPS adjustments.

Is there a list of the adjustments out already? Because the only thing I can find is a comment about adjustments to ninja, paladin, bard and astrologian but no comment on whether or not the ninja/paladin adjustments are limited to only TP costs.

Top Bottom