• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| The Midas Touch

Qvoth

crit ss blm thordan weapon
AU7Amsc.gif

Ken

With poverty twine/coat out there, i210 just isn't special anymore.

That's why I wish they'd just make VA gear (and the catchup 24 mans in general) 210 to add a third set of 210 blues for some more variety.

It's like...here's the i200 reward for running this raid and oh, here's also the upgrade item to 210 a different piece that's not the one you got from the raid.

Zomba13

It said dungeon drops from the LL slide, iirc.

Patch note states that the drops from dungeon for the Zodiac brave step are now guaranteed. So just gotta run them once and you're good.

Also apparently CERTAIN duties will have increased light attuning rate. As someone just about to start that phase, i'm curious about the new light gain. I hope it's pretty substantial since the light grinding is still a major pain in the ass

Ah great. I thought I read it but forgot where and then wasn't even sure I actually read it at all. Thanks.

Think I'll fantasia back into a catboy for the story stuff. I like being an Au Ra and I like my white skin/dark purple hair and horns contrast but it doesn't feel canon. I just wish catpeople could be as tall as Hyur. It sucks being so short especially when the only race shorter than you are potatoes.

Ken

Ah great. I thought I read it but forgot where and then wasn't even sure I actually read it at all. Thanks.

Think I'll fantasia back into a catboy for the story stuff. I like being an Au Ra and I like my white skin/dark purple hair and horns contrast but it doesn't feel canon. I just wish catpeople could be as tall as Hyur. It sucks being so short especially when the only race shorter than you are potatoes.

Au Ra girls are shorter than catgirls.

scy

HQ Max-Ethers seem to be 20% MP, up to 1700. Max-Potions are 25% / 2400 HP.

Edit: And since I edited it in late earlier, Heavens weapons are 10 Helm fragments each (except PLD Sword / Shield @ 7 / 3) and the barding is 15.

Ken

HQ Max-Ethers seem to be 20% MP, up to 1700. Max-Potions are 25% / 2400 HP.

Edit: And since I edited it in late earlier, Heavens weapons are 10 Helm fragments each (except PLD Sword / Shield @ 7 / 3) and the barding is 15.

Rip barding sales.

Also kind of morbid you make weapons out of the helmets of deceased Knights.

Omni

Void Ark Fending Gear.

Helm 57 strength, 60 vitality, 53 skill speed, 35 determination
Body 93 strength 97 vitality 86 accuracy 60 crit
Hands - 57 strength 60 vitality 53 crit 37 accuracy
Legs: 93 str 97 vit 86 crit 57 determination
Feet: 57 str 60 vit 53 skill speed 37 accuracy

Where is this from?

Does healing gear have accuracy this time? I was just talking about this. But I seem to miss so many attacks as a WHM in the level 60 dungeons and extreme primals.

Ken

But they are so short and skinny you can barely see them. I forgot they were so short.

They need to eat something. Like a potato.

tfw when we'll never get a pretty, tall female race

Where is this from?

Does healing gear have accuracy this time? I was just talking about this. But I seem to miss so many attacks as a WHM in the level 60 dungeons and extreme primals.

Data mining.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/3s7fwb/patch_31_datamining/

Full Void Ark Gear Stats:

FENDING:
Head - 57 strength, 60 vitality, 53 skill speed, 35 determination
Body - 93 strength 97 vitality 86 accuracy 60 crit
Hands - 57 strength 60 vitality 53 crit 37 accuracy
Legs - 93 str 97 vit 86 crit 57 determination
Feet - 57 str 60 vit 53 skill speed 37 accuracy
Waist - 43 strength, 45 vitality, 38 determination, 28 skill speed

MAIMING:
Head - 57 strength, 60 vitality, 53 accuracy, 37 crit
Body - 93 strength, 97 vitality, 82 determination, 60 skill speed
Hands - 57 strength, 60 vitality, 53 skill speed, 35 determination
Legs - 93 strength, 97 vitailty, 86 accuracy, 57 determination
Feet - 57 strength, 60 vitality, 53 crit, 37 skill speed
Waist - 43 strength, 45 vitality, 39 skill speed, 28 accuracy

STRIKING:
Head - 57 str, 60 vit, 53 crit, 37 acc
Body - 93 str, 97 vit, 86 skill speed, 60 crit
Hands - 57 str, 60 vit, 50 determination, 37 crit
Legs - 93 str, 97 vit, 86 accuracy, 57 det
Feet - 57 str, 60 vit, 53 crit, 35 det
Waist - 43 str, 45 vit, 39 skill, 28 accuracy

AIMING:
Head - 57 dex, 60 vit, 53 accuracy, 37 crit
Body - 93 dex, 97 vit, 86 skill, 60 accuracy
Hands - 57 dex, 60 vit, 53 crit, 37 skill
Legs - 93 dex, 97 vit, 86 crit, 57 det
Feet - 57 dex, 60 vit, 50 determination, 37 acc
Waist - 43 dex, 45 vit, 38 determination, 28 skill speed

SCOUTING:
Head - 57 dex, 60 vit, 50 det, 37 skill speed
Body - 93 dex, 97 vit, 86 crit, 60 acc
Hands - 57 dex, 60 vit, 53 acc, 35 det
Legs - 93 dex, 97 vit, 86 skill, 60 crit
Feet - 57 dex, 60 vit, 53 skill, 35 det
Waist - 43 dex, 45 vit, 38 det, 28 acc

HEALING:
Head - 57 mind, 54 vit, 50 determination, 37 crit
Body - 93 mind, 87 vit, 86 spell, 65 piety
Hands - 57 mind, 54 vit, 53 crit, 40 piety
Legs - 93 mind, 87 vit, 92 piety, 60 crit
Feet - 57 mind, 54 vit, 53 spell, 40 piety
Waist - 43 mind, 40 vit, 39 crit, 30 piety

CASTING:
Head - 57 int, 54 vit, 53 crit, 37 accuracy
Body - 93 int, 87 vit, 82 det, 60 spell speed
Hands - 57 int, 54 vit, 53 crit, 35 det
Legs - 93 int, 87 vit, 86 accuracy, 60 spell speed
Feet - 57 int, 54 vit, 50 det, 37 acc
Waist - 43 int, 40 vit, 39 spell speed, 28 crit

scy

Extra details: Void Ark token seems to be 1 per Twine or Coat so no surprises there, unless Mhachi Farthing is an entirely different thing. For Centurio Seal stuff, it's 6 per Twine, 4 per Coat, and 6 for the Naul mount.

Ken

Extra details: Void Ark token seems to be 1 per Twine or Coat so no surprises there, unless Mhachi Farthing is an entirely different thing. For Centurio Seal stuff, it's 6 per Twine, 4 per Coat, and 6 for the Naul mount.

To make sure, so if you get your one token a week, then that's a twine a week?

But you need 3000 Centurio Seals for one twine?

Kind of weird that Twine is "worth" the same as Coat by Void Ark currency but I won't complain lol.

Wilsongt

Are you kidding me?

#fuckhunts

scy

To make sure, so if you get your one token a week, then that's a twine a week?

But you need 3000 Centurio Seals for one twine?

Yeah. Vendor has Gobtwines / Gobcoats available with a cost of 1 Mhachi Farthing for either. Gobdip is actually not on any of the vendors that I could see.

WoD was the same wasn't it?

Are you kidding me?

#fuckhunts

I could be misreading it but looks like it? 6 / 4 / 6 Clan Mark Logs for Gobtwine / Gobcoat / Wyvern horn from the vendor. I assume these logs also drop from hunts ala old mark logs though so there's always that.

Ken

Yeah. Vendor has Gobtwines / Gobcoats available with a cost of 1 Mhachi Farthing for either. Gobdip is actually not on any of the vendors that I could see.

I think the Weekly came out a patch after WoD maybe and didn't release with Carbontwines, but yeah, I suppose it is.

Sifl

Uh wait, you get a void ark token per week you can trade for a gobtwine/coat and a void ark armor drop, or the armor needs to be traded with the tokens also?

Squishy3

Yeah, YoshiP said Gobdip is coming later. Probably 3.2 is my guess, since it'll have been what, 8 months since Savage Alex released?

Kenai

Where is this from?

Healing gear probably isn't going to have natural ACC on it for the rest of the expansion.

I interpreted the devs saying "we don't consider healer dps when meeting enrage timers" to mean they aren't really concered about healer ACC at all. They have enough ACC to solo stuff and enough ACC to hit most of the time in 4 mans, so that is apparently good enough.

Qvoth

so.... seems like thordan weapons don't drop? you gotta trade the fragment tokens?
hahaha, i knew s-e isn't that generous

Frumix

Suffering From Success
so.... seems like thordan weapons don't drop? you gotta trade the fragment tokens?
hahaha, i knew s-e isn't that generous

What? How sure is that guy that it isn't both? I don't think local data contains any drop information.
Maybe don't believe everything you read on reddit.

WolvenOne

Doesn't really matter either way to me. Been wanting to do a good farm lately anyway.

It, would kind of make sense tho. With tokens and drops you can empty out a primals loot table fairly quickly.

Top Bottom