• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
What date ?

I can't view it right now.
They said tomorrow on Twitter.

OHT1OMO.png

https://twitter.com/SQUARE_ENIX_EU/status/577570365498605569

It took me two hours of refreshing the SE store, but I finally got my Heavensward CE pre-order in. PRAISE YOSHI-P.

Once my exam tomorrow is over, I'll continue leveling my SCH and SMN.
I might play the FFXV demo first, though.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
level 42. getting close to 50!

i feel like end game is going to hit me hard.

The first time you hit 50 with a class you kinda become a noob all over again.

I feel like they really should nerf The Binding Preorder of Heavensward - Turn 14. It is way, way too hard.

edit: I just noticed I avoided being on the Wall of Shame. Huge success!

Stuart444

I feel like they really should nerf The Binding Preorder of Heavensward - Turn 14. It is way, way too hard.

edit: I just noticed I avoided being on the Wall of Shame. Huge success!

How do you even check how many times someone has posted in a thread like that anyway? I see it a lot but don't know how to check >_>

Baleoce

Just got paired with the most perculiar BRD in a WoD who was trying to insist I start every fight with ballad. Literally shouting for it at the start of each pull when everyones at full resources.

how is the pvp in this game?

It's fairly stong, country vs country based at the moment. There is also a 4 vs 4 man arena match, but that's completely dead for the time being.

As of now there is no option to openly 1 vs 1 in the non instanced world.

Ravidrath

Random PvP question...

Does doing Frontlines count for the PvP trophy?

I don't care about PvP, but I will do it once for that.

Aselith

I love how the UK gets screwed over on price and now they along with the rest of the EU gets screwed over on being able to pre-order today.

Hahaha, just great.

I feel sorry for those that woke up at 7 in the morning for it.

As do I but for what I think are different reasons.

RIP Topaz Carbie I, you died fighting the good fight when we were opening the gate for the Giant Bavarois.

RIP Topaz Carbie II, you took a hit for the team when Tonberry King was at 1% and I was too busy DPSing to Stoneskin you for Everybody's Grudge.

Good luck, Topaz Carbie III, you've got big shoes to fill.

LaneDS

how is the pvp in this game?

A different opinion: I don't much care for it, but I say that as someone that has only tried it a handful of times as one class. I feel like the game was never built for it and can't shake that feeling. I appreciate them including it because clearly some people do like it.

Teknoman

A different opinion: I don't much care for it, but I say that as someone that has only tried it a handful of times as one class. I feel like the game was never built for it and can't shake that feeling. I appreciate them including it because clearly some people do like it.

Square's RPG side has never done PVP well. Imo they should've just focused on competitive PVE challenges. First party to the end of a special challenge area wins or something.

No more TT Roulette for me, thank Christ. Fuck that additional Chaos rule.

And I probably should have checked my pre-order code earlier to check its validity before Square sent me another email giving me a new one

Ravidrath

It should. If not, try doing a PF specifically for that using wolves den, you might be surprised.

I guess the reason I haven't tried that is because it doesn't seem like anyone actually does Wolves Den any more - DF times are always over 30 minutes.

I guess I'll try Frontlines and just test it.

Sorry guys, I just don't know where to ask. :((

Can anyone tell me that the Heavensward Collector’s Edition will be exclusive at SE online store or not? Thanks. :D

Random PvP question...

Does doing Frontlines count for the PvP trophy?

I don't care about PvP, but I will do it once for that.

frontlines and wolves den are different. As in there is different achievements category for each. Frontlines has the better achievements (i.e the mounts). So do frontlines. Just be prepared to the long haul. And I mean loooooooong haul

That's great, due to the store being FUBAR earlier I now have 2 preorders for the physical CE.

Now I have to call them and tell them I want to cancel one tomorrow. It's amazing that in 2015 an online storefront exists which doesn't have the ability to cancel orders from the site itself.

chrono01

That's great, due to the store being FUBAR earlier I now have 2 preorders for the physical CE.

Now I have to call them and tell them I want to cancel one tomorrow. It's amazing that in 2015 an online storefront exists which doesn't have the ability to cancel orders from the site itself.
Same here. I didn't get a confirmation email and it wasn't listed under my order history so I placed another order. Now I have two. :/

I'll send em' an email tomorrow.

Qvoth

s-e store is still the only place you can pre-order this right?
can you pay with a non US credit card? if you can't then i won't bother making an account

chrono01

s-e store is still the only place you can pre-order this right?
can you pay with a non US credit card? if you can't then i won't bother making an account
The Collector's Edition? Yeah, it's the only place right now.

As for needing a US credit card, you don't. I paid with a Canadian one just fine, and they ship to many different Countries. I wouldn't worry about that.

iammeiam

Cagalli where are you. These coats are getting so dirty from the floor.

Q1rSCOr.jpg

Did the one from the first dungeon hit the floor too?

I feel like the story is missing something without pointing out that was the second coat in 3 back-to-back dungeon runs.

dark_chris

Group pic of our group after T13 clear. =)
We 'Believed' and we made it through it!
Makoto came as a guest in our group, and we're gonna get Lunicia through it as well!
YbIld2D.png

dcye

After 3 hours of wipes yesterday (and a 4% wipe) we logged in and one shot T13 today. Good times.

Let's do it again tomorrow yo.

Valnen

So I've never preordered anything via paypal before. If I load up money onto my paypal account, when they charge me it will just come directly out of my paypal balance right? I ask because I also have my bank account and debit card attached to my paypal, but I'd rather they just take it out of my paypal balance first.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
So I've never preordered anything via paypal before. If I load up money onto my paypal account, when they charge me it will just come directly out of my paypal balance right? I ask because I also have my bank account and debit card attached to my paypal, but I'd rather they just take it out of my paypal balance first.

Paypal always choose the balance if you have to cover, if not it will use your cc or bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom