• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_N

It took me playing to level 8 on a Conjurer and then making a new character (Archer) before I got the hang of the maps.

I'm starting to enjoy the game a lot more, Archer is fun. Almost level 10. When do I get less uglyyy clothes? lol

Wilsongt

It took me playing to level 8 on a Conjurer and then making a new character (Archer) before I got the hang of the maps.

I'm starting to enjoy the game a lot more, Archer is fun. Almost level 10. When do I get less uglyyy clothes? lol

You didn't need to make a new character to change jobs....

Also, clothes stay ugly. That's why we have glamours.

Enjoy your subligars.

Stuart444

What he said, you can change classes at level 10 (and if you want to change class to one in a different city, you can at level 15 as someone else mentioned earlier in the thread).

Since CNJ is in Gridania like ARC then you could have just leveled another 2 levels and then changed to ARC.

Sora_N

Also, clothes stay ugly. That's why we have glamours.

Enjoy your subligars.

I was sorta just messing around with Conjurer anyways, the server was dead so I made a new one on Ultros (OP post says that's the server most are on?).

That's a shame, the clothes got uglier as I did more quests lol...

Since I have no real use for my Soldiery I'm using them to gear up my SMN. My SMN stats are off because I actually main SCH but the people I'm with don't know that. :3

Sora_N

I just got to level 10, so you can change your class anytime by changing the weapon or whatever right? But how much does it matter if I added bonus to X stat?

I'm able to increase my stats now.

I just got to level 10, so you can change your class anytime by changing the weapon or whatever right? But how much does it matter if I added bonus to X stat?

I'm able to increase my stats now.
Doesn't matter since each class' stats are seprate from each other.

i.e. your CNJ stats don't effect your GLD stats. However this changes for SMN/SCH/ACN because they're of the same line their stats are shared. So the 10 points you put into MND on your SCH affects your SMN.

Sora_N

Doesn't matter since each class' stats are seprate from each other.

i.e. your CNJ stats don't effect your GLD stats. However this changes for SMN/SCH/ACN because they're of the same line their stats are shared. So the 10 points you put into MND on your SCH affects your SMN.

Wow that's pretty cool. Thanks!

Semper88

Huh, you did T13 Farm? Even a mediocre SCH (me) can click the right CDs a the right time and command Eos around to do most of the work..what was the problem?

Lack of heals and tank support, did like 3 trys. Went back to 10-12 farming.

Sora_N

Lol one of the quest rewards was some stupid diaper

20150502004441_zps43pl9scx.jpg

Has more def than my other crap, doesn't matter for now anyways...

Sora_N

Is there an easy way to look at what my story quests are coming up?

I'm almost level 15, I read that I get to access the airship when I finish some quest?

EDIT: Lol apparently I'm really behind in the quests, only just finished level 10 quests and I'm level 14.

Apoptomon

Is there an easy way to look at what my story quests are coming up?

I'm almost level 15, I read that I get to access the airship when I finish some quest?

EDIT: Lol apparently I'm really behind in the quests, only just finished level 10 quests and I'm level 14.
You can try looking up the quest you're up to on online lists like GamerEscape or the Lodestone. Also yeah, given the way the starting areas and quests are structured, it's pretty easy to do too much at those early levels of your first class.

Dandte

My Paladin got his ilvl 115 relic weapon and now i need to get these dungeon atmas. Can i enter the dungeon with my blm and still get the Items? The Pala relic weapon is my only relic weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom