• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
05DFVNV.jpg

That's a lot of fire!

rubius01

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Is this live letter thing in english? Probably won't be getting Heavenward anytime soon, my highest job is a level 44 Bard, and a level 33 Dragoon.

Any news on Stables be used other than in a house? I really want to change my chocobo's color, but will never own a house cause I will never have that much gil.
" * The audio will be available in both Japanese and English. "

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/81cfa88a4d623508a8a8adbd485dec92cfdb2af2

scy

9k HP for a black mage. WARs will be hitting 20k soon.

The MP is a bigger deal to me. That's a ridiculous growth considering there's no Piety on caster gear (e.g., my MP needs to triple+ to reach that). HP gain seems to be relatively in line with normal gear growth if it's a decent sized ilvl gap (~50?).

9k HP for a black mage. WARs will be hitting 20k soon.

Think the other thing to look at is that the gear is most likely only lvl 60 dungeon gear going by how it looks. There's still 2 tiers of tomes and Alexander gear, so casters will easily hit 10k+ by the time they step foot in the raid. He's also not in a party or using food.

It's safe to say that 50-60 is a complete gear reset and not some half assed thing where Dread gear is good enough to go into Alexander with.

iammeiam

That HP gain is going to make gearing up to level kind of shitty? Leveling currently you can let your gear fall pretty far behind and it's not a huge deal, but with that much of an HP variance unless all the dungeons are tuned below ilevel you're going to have to constantly be swapping out gear maybe?

rip my armory chest space

....Wait a sec... That's the VARIANT?! I thought that was the standard....

I have no idea what the hell i'm doing

Uh. There's the opener with pretty pictures and easy-to-find link, and then there's the other one with no pictures.

I don't know what the rest of you actually do, I just default to the one with pictures.

scy

It's safe to say that 50-60 is a complete gear reset and not some half assed thing where Dread gear is good enough to go into Alexander with.

I mean, they already said ~i130 would be relevant until mid-50s. And if ~i90 is the requirement to enter, this is putting that gear at effectively i170-180?

Or just changing the way stats scale a bit (e.g., HP/MP per VIT/Piety) and that's i150-ish and now like ~22 HP / VIT instead of 14.5.

I don't know what the rest of you actually do, I just default to the one with pictures.

is there a paint by numbers one

Valor

Uh. There's the opener with pretty pictures and easy-to-find link, and then there's the other one with no pictures.

I also use the pretty pictures guide but I'm not 100% sold on it. There are a few really good takeaways from his guide though, namely the rules for singing songs and delaying B4B's cast when it comes up to chain it with HE/Barrage every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom