• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valor

Hmm. Downloaded the 1.7 gig thing for PS4 yesterday, about another 4 Gigs today. Doesn't feel like it's the whole thing. Anything that I might be missing?

Ken

Hmm. Downloaded the 1.7 gig thing for PS4 yesterday, about another 4 Gigs today. Doesn't feel like it's the whole thing. Anything that I might be missing?

Apparently you should close and reopen the client for the rest, at least on the PC side. Probably the same for Ps4

I think that may of been a joke, I don't see a 500 FL achievement in the list. There is a 200 combined GC win one for the new PvP mode though, could be from that.

Meh. Unless they significantly change up FL it's too painful.

Immortal Lames...

Frumix

Suffering From Success
I think that may of been a joke, I don't see a 500 FL achievement in the list. There is a 200 combined GC win one for the new PvP mode though, could be from that.

That's from 2.5 for the ADS mount. Twin for 500 FLs is a joke.

BadRNG

That's from 2.5 for the ADS mount.
Except it's not. That achievement is Behind Enemy Lines and specifically says frontlines.

New achievement is:
'Beneath Enemy Rocks', b'Guide any of the three Grand Companies to a total of 200 Seal Rock (seize) campaign victories combined.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Except it's not. That achievement is Behind Enemy Lines and specifically says frontlines.

New achievement is:
'Beneath Enemy Rocks', b'Guide any of the three Grand Companies to a total of 200 Seal Rock (seize) campaign victories combined.

Oh, okay. Then yeah, that might be it.

Valor

Apparently you should close and reopen the client for the rest, at least on the PC side. Probably the same for Ps4

Mmmm I dunno. I tried that and it brings me to the "game is unavailable during maintenance" thing in the launcher. Maybe the second patch isn't up yet on PS4?

Ken

New achievement is:

Still 199 too much!

Mmmm I dunno. I tried that and it brings me to the "game is unavailable during maintenance" thing in the launcher. Maybe the second patch isn't up yet on PS4?

Huh, weird.

IvorB

Everyone downloads the files, cause they still play with people who have the expansion, running around in new armor, with new spells and with new mounts and so on. It's just easier to have only one client with everything in it, even if people don't have access to some parts of it, rather than tag the client type to the account unlocks and all that.

Edit: Sorry, joke I guess?

Yeah sorry, mate. Thanks for the info though! :)

aceface

That's odd, I got 5.7 gigs for my PS4 download (after the 1.7 gig thing).

So all together, 7.4 GB for PS4 and 8.3 for PC.

Demoskinos

Ordered the PSN Collectors edition. When I registered it only shows up as pre-order access? Will the full game register automatically on the 23rd?

BVYAsOv.png

rubius01

Ordered the PSN Collectors edition. When I registered it only shows up as pre-order access? Will the full game register automatically on the 23rd?

BVYAsOv.png

And im also getting this. I registered the code that the SE store sent when the emailed it a month kr so ago. Havent recieved any other email from them since.

Valor

That's odd, I got 5.7 gigs for my PS4 download (after the 1.7 gig thing).

So all together, 7.4 GB for PS4 and 8.3 for PC.

I did the 1.7 and then about a 3.8 today, so I think my total amount comes to around 5.math. I'm assuming there may be another set of junk to download later?

iammeiam

I have.... so many patches to download.

multiplatform is suffering.

Also does this mean I can run around with a
Carbuncle
without having to be ACN? yusssss

Sorian

Banned
Yeah, but what code? I ordered the digital version on PSN. =|

You'll either get another e-mail with a code on the 23rd or it'll automatically register on the 23rd. Not worth worrying about atm.

Edit: Or even tomorrow, functionality is live on mogstation so it might start accepting codes with early access as well.

Demoskinos

You'll either get another e-mail with a code on the 23rd or it'll automatically register on the 23rd. Not worth worrying about atm.

Edit: Or even tomorrow, functionality is live on mogstation so it might start accepting codes with early access as well.

Hopefully. I guess we'll see.

Sorian

Banned
Yeah validated for me too. It would be nice if it arrived by launch day but that's looking unlikely.

I have the super dead beat free shipping option. I don't care when it arrives as long as I know it'll be before early access closes on the 27th.

iammeiam

Machinist skill list seems pretty solid; a bunch of the skills have effects that remove the Gauss Barrel cast times, 50 TP regen every 30 seconds via quick load, 15 seconds of 'Hypercharge' sounds pretty neat--hypercharge turret regen mode for a 15 second BV thing (2 minute cooldown), or hypercharge a turret in damage mode for 5% phys or magic debuff on enemies. Which finally explains why there's no foe req equivalent on machinist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom