• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talaysen

Crafting stuff

You don't need to max gear on all classes to make money on the market. That is just plain false. The only reason to max gear on all classes if you want to play every single market, which is completely unnecessary (a lot of them suck anyway).

Personally I have all my crafting classes maxed (with Lucis) because I enjoy crafting. But one of my friends only has the gear for like three classes and has made tens of millions easily.

They can add AF2 to all crafting classes, and it makes little differences for most people since all they need to do is remeld the one set of gear for their specialized class, which is the same as the Artisan upgrade, but meanwhile keeping further class identity in each crafter and giving them visual recognition, kinda like how Dreadwyrm says "this guy cleared FCoB/got carried super hard", you'll have your AF2 that says "I picked the completely wrong tradeskill and I'm poor as hell, but damn does that alchemy robe look cool and I can make some sweet items no one wants".

That last part is not a good thing at all. If there are wrong choices then the system has completely failed. And in the current market there are definitely wrong choices. At least now you can easily fix the mistake, but with specialization you might not be able to. That is a big reason why I am so worried about the system.

Leveling every class to 50 wasn't the hardcore part(at least if you didn't do it super fast and instead took the long route of random leves/GC turn ins/Ixal), it was gearing every class and unlocking every book to craft the most current gear stuff that was. Hell I haven't finished my master 2 books on every class cause it's so freaking boring. That's what specialization I think is trying to correct. Only one class to worry about(or more if you have alts, but that's on you).

Making alts is no more "on you" than gearing up other crafting classes. Just the barrier of entry got much, much higher.

IvorB

Pretty much. GCD skills will operate on the GCD, and Bloodletter is off GCD, so you can fire it off between GCDs. You can't do two skills at the exact same time, but after you fire Heavy Shot, for example, you can shoot off Bloodletter once it's about halfway through the spin while still getting your next Heavy Shot/DoT/Straight Shot on the next GCD without skipping a beat. You can do this on basically every class: popping off GCD abilities inbetween your GCD spins. If the skill darkens and starts its cooldown, it's going off.

Ah cool. That's what I thought but I couldn't really tell if they were both happening. I've only ever played as black mage so this is brave new world for me.

It's worth noting that only a few classes actually have a crafted i110 Accessory in their potential best in slot set and it's usually just a Ring. Tanks use them to get STR and VIT on a single piece so they can get away with a full set while DPS use them to get away from having no good second i130 ring (e.g., Bards).

I'm not entirely sure why you care about their ilvl, though. Them being below the ilvl of current gear is mostly a balancing thing.

It's not that I care about the ilvl, it's that it seems unintuitive to make an item unintentionally appear weaker when it can actually be much stronger. The amount of materia/stats you can meld onto one of these pieces is pretty huge, way beyond a simple mini-flat bonus that comes with gemming a piece of gear in say WoW.

Let me put it this way, if you are wearing a 110 crafted piece without max overmelds, is it really 110? And if you are wearing it with max overmelds, is it still 110? The 110 might be a simple cap on individual stat allocation, but that doesn't mean that two different versions of the same gear are the actual same ilvl.

It honestly piqued my interested because I thought how would someone who doesn't read guides/forums/min-max theorycraft stuff know that their 130 item can be replaced by a 110 item - in very specific instances as you mentioned. I just felt the game didn't do a good job of communicating the potential of the item.

Or I could be completely looking at it in the wrong way.

aceface

Pretty much. GCD skills will operate on the GCD, and Bloodletter is off GCD, so you can fire it off between GCDs. You can't do two skills at the exact same time, but after you fire Heavy Shot, for example, you can shoot off Bloodletter once it's about halfway through the spin while still getting your next Heavy Shot/DoT/Straight Shot on the next GCD without skipping a beat. You can do this on basically every class: popping off GCD abilities inbetween your GCD spins. If the skill darkens and starts its cooldown, it's going off.

EDIT: Also there's no way I was parsing barely 300 in ST on my BLM. I like didn't even get targetted AND used Raging Strikes and it said I was only at 300, which doesn't seem possible D: Tomo lies.

It could be wrong, I haven't updated ACT in awhile and it keeps bugging me to every time I start it. Also it crashed later on that run. BUT it had people at 400 and above too

EriksBlue

Banned
Wa...wai...wait!!
I thought it was a drop of the Odin battle?

*checks*

17€?

WTF SE!!1

I'll just paint my chocobo black and use the Slepnir barding.

Now you know.
LOtdJLa.gif

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Item level should scale with the materia melded on, otherwise you end up in comical situations where you have better stats than you would with higher item level but can't enter a duty because reasons. I guess that would let people meld elemental materia and cheat the system though. But then again, elemental materia shouldn't even be in the game, ffs.

scy

It honestly piqued my interested because I thought how would someone who doesn't read guides/forums/min-max theorycraft stuff know that their 130 item can be replaced by a 110 item - in very specific instances as you mentioned. I just felt the game didn't do a good job of communicating the potential of the item.

Conversely, without reading guides/forums/min-max theorycraft, how would they even know that their i130 item isn't ideal to begin with? This is all about min-maxing so it's a bit of both sides.

That said, yeah, a lot of people didn't get that melded gear is really damn good for awhile. It takes full overmelds for them to be viable and, even then, it's only that way when replacing a slot with non-optimal stats (e.g., Bard Skill Speed, Summoner Spell Speed) or just replacing an unneeded high Accuracy slot.

Or, well, Vitality melds.

Rnr1224

Really liking the trial that i downloaded from Steam so far. My only question is if I have to buy the full version from Steam to continue using my character. I didnt choose the GAF server when i created my character but when I upgrade I plan on switching!

Really liking the trial that i downloaded from Steam so far. My only question is if I have to buy the full version from Steam to continue using my character. I didnt choose the GAF server when i created my character but when I upgrade I plan on switching!

How much do you like plastic dragon statues?

Well Im just wondering If i can buy it from SE directly or not. Don't need the dragon statue...yet

Slight joke!

If you buy from Steam, you will be locked to Steam for the foreseeable future and cannot buy physical versions of the game.

If you want to buy the full game from the store/from Square/from essentially anywhere else then you will simply have the Windows (or Mac) version not locked to Steam.

As long as you are using the same account, you will be able to access your characters regardless of the version.

So to answer your initial question - yes, you can access your character even if you buy the Steam, non-Steam, or even console version. But if you do like physical stuff, don't go Steam.

creid

That last part is not a good thing at all. If there are wrong choices then the system has completely failed. And in the current market there are definitely wrong choices. At least now you can easily fix the mistake, but with specialization you might not be able to. That is a big reason why I am so worried about the system.
In one of the recent interviews Yoshi-p said that you could change specialties in 3.0, but it wouldn't be trivially easy. I'm thinking something along the lines of changing GCs.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Crafts will never be strictly equal because it'd be hard to balance 4 fields, let alone 8. There's even weird decisions like making Dreadwyrm Cane reparable by CRP even though it doesn't seem to be made of wood because really, what WOULD be made of wood in these Super Cool Sets of Awesome Epic Loot Gear That Makes You Rad Forever?

Jayhawk

That sounds more like the FFXI I remember

Plus, it is a really old game that does not have any in-game tutorials and quality-of-life features modern MMOs have. The learning curve just to learn how to do things in the game would be time-consuming, unless you have somebody else explaining the game as you go. Nothing in the game tells you 'subjobs are available now, go here!', or 'hey! you hit an old level cap. you have to complete this quest to unlock that level cap until the next level cap', or 'you have access to a new weapon skill from this npc'. There is no duty finder for grouping with randoms. You shout to create or join a group. You would need a veteran to carry you through the game if you want a decent experience in a short period of time.

EDIT: I should not have said 'any in-game tutorials'. Beginner tutorial! https://www.bg-wiki.com/index.php/Tutorial_NPC

You don't need to max gear on all classes to make money on the market. That is just plain false. The only reason to max gear on all classes if you want to play every single market, which is completely unnecessary (a lot of them suck anyway).

Personally I have all my crafting classes maxed (with Lucis) because I enjoy crafting. But one of my friends only has the gear for like three classes and has made tens of millions easily.

Making alts is no more "on you" than gearing up other crafting classes. Just the barrier of entry got much, much higher.

I never said you needed max gear to make money. The items you make with max gear tend to be worth the most money though. You can make 1star for 1-10k profits or you can make 4star for 500k-1million profit(well a while ago, now it's like 300k or whatever I think I haven't checked in a while). But do 5k profit enough times and you'll be making millions. It doesn't really have much to do in the discussion though?

You don't need all crafts either, but having all crafts let you choose what is the most profitable at any given time and list items on multiple markets so you can make more money in the same amount of time. You're gonna make money a lot faster selling a full set of artisan gear than selling 3chests and 3 pants. You can diversify within a single craft(or a few crafts), but you'll probably have to use lower tier items that make less profit per sale, thus still being less efficient.

Now wether or not that ends up being useful with the few things that actually require money, that's another problem, and over a long period of time it all really doesn't matter that much since you end up with more money than stuff to spend it on, but it's still more efficient.

On the part about wrong choices and specialization, that's not a problem I'd think. If you make the wrong choice, you can just change your specialization. They never said it was a one time choice, they specifically stated you can change at no/low cost and the only limitation is a cooldown on changing, so you don't just change back and forth to craft everything. So you will technically be able to max everything and just change to whatever's most profitable when a new patch hits, though a lot of people will do the same which might render it less profitable in the end.

I meant "up to you" rather than "on you", but just like your friend didn't max every tradeskills, you won't need to make alts if you don't want to. It'll be more efficient and I'm sure some people will do it, but by making the barrier of entry that much higher, it makes it less likely people will bother, thus not really affecting the final outcome. On the other hand I guess the few people that do will be even more rich.

Wilsongt

Minfilia will never die.
That ass window has some godly plot armor.

NANAMO ON THE OTHER HAND.
Your number is coming up.

I am sure the art team for XIV is hard at work on Minfillia's next adjustment for 3.0. Why would they get rid of her after all of their pain stacking, hard, excruciating work?

One thing I've never heard anyone really mention but that seemed quite significant to me is that we've reached a point where the Final Fantasy XIV Online brand (as opposed to just the 'A Realm Reborn' brand) has been so thoroughly detoxified that Square Enix feel comfortable using it as the name of their bundle package, with little on the cover except the logo.

BijjbNP.jpg

At one point that would have been startlingly 1.0-esque.

studyguy

One thing I've never heard anyone really mention but that seemed quite significant to me is that we've reached a point where the Final Fantasy XIV Online brand (as opposed to just the 'A Realm Reborn' brand) has been so thoroughly detoxified that Square Enix feel comfortable using it as the name of their bundle package, with little on the cover except the logo.

BijjbNP.jpg

At one point that would have been startlingly 1.0-esque.

That is awesome to see.
YoshiP have done wonders in turning it around. Having it in actual headline instead of A REALM REBORN is a nice change of pace.

scy

The good news for you is this game is full of terrible people. and that I am slowly getting over caring how much my incompetence pisses you all off. \o/

Hey, I never said anything about you
negatively, anyway; you do know you're like always top BRD DPS right?

I really think people assume I care more than I really do about these things, which is my fault in the first place so I deserve it.

also, I feel like most the people in that reddit thread don't know what the word average means

BadRNG

As someone who also comments when they get laughably bad dps/players, ultimately I don't care too much as long as the content is getting cleared. It's just dumbfounding sometimes how bad people can be. If I was really bothered I'd comment more to the actual player, and that usually only happens to bad tanks, who I am far harsher on than any other role (maybe because I main it?). Especially bad PLDs. Like how do you even mess that joke of a class up. I had someone a little while ago who was going Fast Blade > Riot Blade > Rage of Halone.

To his credit he actually fixed his rotation when I commented on it. But still. Does no one read the tool tips.

Hey, I never said anything about you
negatively, anyway; you do know you're like always top BRD DPS right?
STEP IT UP KAGARI

Jayhawk

PLDs that just spam Rage of Halone without the rest of the combo are the best. After trying to get the dude to change his ways and failing, I just decided to tank everything as WHM in that run.

Hystzen

The end cutscene of Amdapor Keep hard is totally hinting at Kefka right? I mean you fight a clown like dressed boss then the end scene is just hahaha

Why even add a extra cutscene to that dungeon anyway

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The good news for you is this game is full of terrible people. and that I am slowly getting over caring how much my incompetence pisses you all off. \o/

I was reading thru a lot of the comments in that post. Is "player skill" really something so easily correlated to how well they can press their buttons to maximize their classes DPS? Some of the people I see in low level content (dungeons and guildhests) lack the absolute fundamental knowledge of how this (and likely other) video game works. They do nothing right.

I just had a tank in a guildhest (level 40 paladin) walk up to enemies and just right click them. Used barely any abilities (but made sure to hit Flight or Flight and Rampart while we were buffing at the start of the instance, not while actually fighting anything). Didn't use Flash one single time and got our group wiped 3 times. This is what I consider a low skill player. Not someone that goes to a CT raid and slacks off because that content is pretty casual and trivial.

rubius01

You know, this is an attitude I truly do not understand. Why do you complain about "average" players in DF or the Crystal Tower? ITS DF and the Crystal Tower. They are not designed for "pro" players. As long as it gets done, who cares how long it takes? Is your time really that valuable that you only can spend 20 minutes on something? Are you so selfish that you demand other people to bow down and play how you demand them to?

The ONLY place where bitching about dps/gameplay/skill is warranted is with your static, in the highest level raids, and when it becomes a problem.

scy

You know, this is an attitude I truly do not understand. Why do you complain about "average" players in DF or the Crystal Tower? ITS DF and the Crystal Tower. They are not designed for "pro" players.

See, this is what I mean when I say people must assume that I care far more than I do. The only ones I really care about are the AFK / practically AFK people and then the ones trash talking in alliance chat. People doing "average" DPS or, y'know, at least trying? Who cares. It's DF content. I don't expect people to do anything special in there. It's just the extremes and, even then, it's an "oh well" sort of thing.

rubius01

See, this is what I mean when I say people must assume that I care far more than I do. The only ones I really care about are the AFK / practically AFK people and then the ones trash talking in alliance chat. People doing "average" DPS or, y'know, at least trying? Who cares. It's DF content. I don't expect people to do anything special in there. It's just the extremes and, even then, it's an "oh well" sort of thing.

Whoa whoa whoa. Before this blows up into another kerfuffle, i wasn't throwing any stones at anyone in particular. It was in reaction to a jackass i ran into earlier today and that reddit post angary linked. I should've made that more clear I guess.

scy

Nah, I could've been more clear too. I just meant that "attitude" you describe is what I mean when I say I feel like people assume I care more than I do.

dcye

You get an early access code right away for it?

I ordered the EU CE and not had an email with an early access code yet.

You don't get an early access code, you get the pre-order bonus items code which can't be used until May sometime. The early access code will be mailed to us at a later date.

The moment an official parser is out the moment the communitty of this game would become more insufferable. Yeah, the average player would look at these numbers and just won't care, like the average player dosn't cares he can't get SSS on DMC.

Lucky for us YoshiP is not interested on providing it.

Xux

Just add a little thing after a content ends that says "the average DPS for your JOb and iLevel range for that conent is blah; you did blah blah. Good job!/Ask your friends to see how you can squeeze out some more DPS/Go to tutorial place to learn more about your class!" and hope people will want to improve.

Qvoth

i just bought heavensward from gmg yesterday with a 20% discount, and now there's a vip discount? goddamn it
LLShC.gif

yeah it's just 2 dollars difference, but still... >_<

Kenai

If only I didn't still play WoW and know how terrible the majority of the player base there is in spite of DPS parsers I could have played make believe for a little while and be happy. And then literally right after i thought that I read the post mentioning exactly that. I avoid WoW's version of DF for that exact reason (well that and because WoW devs hate healing specs because they suck at balancing them)

Dream was fun while it lasted.

Valor

You know, this is an attitude I truly do not understand. Why do you complain about "average" players in DF or the Crystal Tower? ITS DF and the Crystal Tower. They are not designed for "pro" players. As long as it gets done, who cares how long it takes? Is your time really that valuable that you only can spend 20 minutes on something? Are you so selfish that you demand other people to bow down and play how you demand them to?

The ONLY place where bitching about dps/gameplay/skill is warranted is with your static, in the highest level raids, and when it becomes a problem.

I agree with this a billion and four percent. Like, even the example of the tank that doesn't use flash is something I chalk up to inexperience, and not just outright badness. When you have a person in decent gear who doesn't understand basic mechanics of something, that just blows my mind. I don't expect people to live up to my standard
because I'm a freak who remembers exactly how to do every dungeon, boss, and instance in the entire game with very few, if any, exceptions
but I expect them to know not to face a boss you are actively tanking towards the party when you're in World of Darkness. I expect healers to focus their healing on the tank who is taking the damage instead of doing raid heals. It's really just basic stuff. I'll bemoan slow dps, but I won't yell at people. I didn't yell at a level 49 Summoner who didn't use Bane during one of my AV runs. I don't yell at DRG who don't use heavy thrust and stuff. It's not worth my effort. I do expect every player I come across in DF to be a bad, though, and I'm rarely proven wrong.

Kenai

I agree with this a billion and four percent. Like, even the example of the tank that doesn't use flash is something I chalk up to inexperience, and not just outright badness. When you have a person in decent gear who doesn't understand basic mechanics of something, that just blows my mind. I don't expect people to live up to my standard
because I'm a freak who remembers exactly how to do every dungeon, boss, and instance in the entire game with very few, if any, exceptions
but I expect them to know not to face a boss you are actively tanking towards the party when you're in World of Darkness. I expect healers to focus their healing on the tank who is taking the damage instead of doing raid heals. It's really just basic stuff. I'll bemoan slow dps, but I won't yell at people. I didn't yell at a level 49 Summoner who didn't use Bane during one of my AV runs. I don't yell at DRG who don't use heavy thrust and stuff. It's not worth my effort. I do expect every player I come across in DF to be a bad, though, and I'm rarely proven wrong.

I agree too except I kinda get annoyed at th lazy people. Not the incompetent people, but the lazy people who clearly don't want to be there and either are basically autoattacking or afk. Those are the people I want to kick, cause no one in the entire alliance actually wants to be in the LotA for the 50th time and they are making it last longer by quite literally being a waste of space.

I tell a drg who doesnt use heavy thrust to use it. If the game doesnt tell them how good it is, who will

BadRNG

This is what I consider a low skill player.
Can't it be both? A player like you describe as well as one who drastically underperforms in dps are both low skilled/bad players. Just one more than the other.

The moment an official parser is out the moment the communitty of this game would become more insufferable. Yeah, the average player would look at these numbers and just won't care, like the average player dosn't cares he can't get SSS on DMC.
Oh please, like the community is all hugs and kisses now. Healers and tanks are already ripped to shreds when they are bad because people can easily tell. Why should DPS get a pass when they are bad? The idea that parsers will ruin the community is just silly. And the potential benefit, allowing people who want to a chance to improve, would far outweigh any negative.

I guess it depends on what you define as average. Not reaching max numbers for your class/gear is one thing, doing half or less is a completely other level. I pretty much never do the tower raids to begin with, and they were clearly designed with the idea of not everyone pulling their individual weight so people slacking off there isn't a huge deal, but in a 4man one or two dps being really bad can add another 5-15 minutes easily. Is my time that valuable? Probably not, but it adds up the more it happens, and once you've done the dungeon for the millionth time you just want your tomes and to be done with it. The selfish argument can easily be reversed, are they so selfish they would waste other people's time by holding up the group? I mean it's not like anyone is asking them to go out of their way here.

It may just be a principle thing, I'm of the mind you should generally play to the best of your ability whenever possible. As I said before as long as it get's done I am generally ok with whatever, but it's that kind of mindset that leads to people being so bad in the first place, as most people will never realize how bad they are since "just getting it done" doesn't ask for much in most content these days. That's one reason I think parsers should be available to all, as very few players choose to be bad, they just don't know any better.

Also I know I am coming off like an elitist prick here but whatever. I've never told off someone like some jerks do, but I do get annoyed at times and grumble when I meet a really bad player in FC or linkshells or something.

i just bought heavensward from gmg yesterday with a 20% discount, and now there's a vip discount? goddamn it
LLShC.gif

yeah it's just 2 dollars difference, but still... >_<
Did you get charged immediately? Can't remember if GMG charges at release or at time of purchase for preorders.

Tabris

That first comment in that reddit thread is spot on. There is no feedback loop for DPS, so they often are ignorant to not knowing what they are doing. Hell, half the DPS I see in this game don't use strafe or lock-on, and run around a bunch, missing half their auto attacks.

There's a pandemic of bad dps across the general player populace in this game. People hate to hear it sometimes, but ultimately it's true - with the whole stigma on parsing and DPS Meters of any kind and no API support for an official way to know what kind of dps you're doing, players go through the game blissfully ignorant of their actual skill.
What happens is, a mentality that they have great gear so they must be doing great dps becomes standard.

Countless times have i been in DF parties where the tank or healer would be completely oblivious to the source of dps and would make assumptions based on what jobs were in the instance. "The trash packs are dying fast, so the BLM must be doing great" while the parse says the NIN and the SCH are putting out solid numbers while the BLM is doing about the same dps as the PLD. So often is this the case.

There are people who are so convinced that they do great dps on their jobs because they have clears of certain instances and a certain level of gear so they can't fathom doing subpar dps, but when confronted they also don't have any tangible source to back themselves up other than that the bosses are dying "on time", oblivious to how they've been carried until now through most of their clears.

The fact is, when a tank messes up, there is an immediate feedback loop in the game where someone else takes hate and perhaps this leads to deaths and in certain cases a wipe. If a healer is performing bad it's usually apparent from when the heals are going out and how the party health bars are, or the tank's health is during pulls. Can clearly see if tank stances are on or cleric stance is on and call people out on their shit.

However, when dps checks aren't met there is only a blanket "the dps is not enough". The actual dps players holding the group back are hidden behind a veil of protection provided by the lack of official dps info access. If a tank or healer messes up you can tell them about it in game chat even. Right there in party chat. Tell a dps they are doing worse than the Shield Oath PLD and they will lose their shit, and perhaps report you for use of a parser out of spite. This is just wrong. The most annoying thing for a DPS player who is doing their best to put out their best is to wipe and then check the parse and see 2 other dps performing at less than half their capacity. It can be torturous to have to hold your tongue in such instances.

I'm afraid until the game itself incorporates measures that allow for proper feedback so that every player can reasonably know what their output looks like with tangible numbers, the overall skill level will remain shit. I mean, to this day we are still surrounded by BRDs who think Foe's Requiem reduces their DPS, NINs who think Doton is a viable ninjutsu in single target DPS, WARs who OT in Defiance and DRGs who ignore Heavy Thrust and/or spam only the Full Thrust combo. If people can get to ilv 110+ and still be oblivious to their main job's skill tooltips, what more needs to be said?

tl;dr: Until DPS values are officially accessible without secrecy in game, DPS will forever lack the sufficient feedback for the general player populace to even realize they need to get better. The general reason behind poor performance is that many players do not even realize they are playing poorly.

Tabris

Yes and Yes.

dcye

That first comment in that reddit thread is spot on. There is no feedback loop for DPS, so they often are ignorant to not knowing what they are doing. Hell, half the DPS I see in this game don't use strafe or lock-on, and run around a bunch, missing half their auto attacks.

You know that you don't "miss" auto-attacks, right? They just delay until you next face the boss. So as long as those guys have auto face boss on (which is defaulted to on, I believe) they aren't missing that many AA's, they just get delayed until they next use an oGCD or GCD attack. Its not ideal and does improve your damage but it's not as huge a thing as you seem to think. A bad rotation is exponentially worse than not using lock on.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
The problem is that people are only too eager to jump on somebody who's playing suboptimally for any reason because they got in the way of their farm/fast-easy clear/whatever. I'm not condoning ignorance but I don't trust the community - even the Japanese one - to be mature about improving others' skill level, especially when things come to DF where you're unlikely to see that bad again unless he and you are both farming an instance for some reason.

Parsers won't help things, explaining things won't help things, there's always gonna be people who are bad for one reason or another. People make too many assumptions. I keep seeing "Healing is so much harder than DPS you guys" and my only reaction is, are you serious? I've been healing for a year and I'm good at it, but the second I switched to a melee DPS I'm sweating bullets trying not to drop rotation and not MPK everyone in sight with mechanics.

Another possibility is that that one guy might be just tired today, his girlfriend left him for another woman and he isn't of the mind of doing top dps in your dungeon. Tough cookies.

Basically if you want top DPS, why not make a premade?

Yes and Yes.
Well, you're welcome to live in the land of unicorns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom