• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Is it because this is Texas but corn doesn't seem that wacky and zany. Fairly certain I've seen it on plenty of "Fiesta" dubbed style things. Y'know, the ones that are basically some kind of burrito ripped open on top of a pizza.

peas are strange though you weirdos

Now excuse me while I go get a pizza you horrible wonderful people.

Please do. In such a story centric MMORPG, it kills me that people force new people to skip cutscenes. That stuff burned me up back in XI and even more so now since there isnt a timer to worry about before the fight actually starts.

And yes, Bloodborne is taking everyones time lol. Friday-Saturday nights are best though, since those are designated help nights for people to get together and overcome challenges/whatever.

Will do! I'm usually on around ~4am or ~10pm eastern time.

iammeiam

I am way, way too busy trying to find out if anywhere around here sells pizzas with honey on them to care about any of your narrow-minded pizza biases.

...also working. Definitely working.

dnCbiJ3.jpg

Now to Zeta.

I was very fortunate though, the most I had to run a single dungeon was perhaps Tam Tara HM or Stone Vigil HM which took close to 10 runs each. Nothing else took close to that long thankfully.

Hystzen

Corn is common with ham or chicken on pizza here in UK.

I have done a sweetcorn,chicken,ham,jalapeños and pineapple with a honey drizzle over top before it was gorgeous

XenoRaven

Corn is common with ham or chicken on pizza here in UK.

I have done a sweetcorn,chicken,ham,jalapeños and pineapple with a honey drizzle over top before it was gorgeous
Any time there's a thread in OT about how America and it's politicians are completely run by rich people who take every opportunity to further extend the ever increasing wealth gap, someone should quote this post to let all us Americans know that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Any time there's a thread in OT about how America and it's politicians are completely run by rich people who take every opportunity to further extend the ever increasing wealth gap, someone should quote this post to let all us Americans know that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Genuinely thought something similar. -_-;

Hystzen

Maybe independence was not worth it if you can't value the glorious revolution of our taste buds

Thinking of spending my Poetics on accessories first as I've got most of a set of iLevel 120 WoD gear on the equipment side and iLevel 100 stuff on the accessories side. Is there some flaw to this that I'm not thinking of?

studyguy

Corn is common in the UK as a pizza topping?
No wonder it's such a terrible place.
It explains everything.

Also Pillars of Eternity is going to eat into my chocobo racing / weekly static hard.

Since I'm almost a real 50, I figured I'd ask about the linkshell scene. Are there linkshells within the FC for certain things? Seems strange but you never know, maybe for pvp? Or are there server wide linkshells for hunts and pvp or other activities? Do people in the FC give out pearls or do you have to shout for them in cities.. or?

studyguy

Once heavensward drops it should change to FFXIV |OT_| Cat & Potato Apocalypse.
Every one in those races I know has committed to changing to Au Ra

iammeiam

Now I know our Bloodborne static should be named after corn, honey pizza.

I just read a thing that says one of the ways Bloodborne fixes problems of the Souls series is by eliminating the ability to cheese things with magic and arrows... Mostly by eliminating magic and arrows. RIP my planned vacation from idling on the stables.

Can I still be in the static tho to offer pizza advice?

(Also happy birthday I hope you got your dirty ill-gotten TT card. )

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
picked this up over the weekend since it was on sale at BB for 23 bucks. It's my first MMO, and so far it's a lot of fun. I didn't do enough research and went with a Conjurer, even though my intent was to be a black mage. Still, I haven't felt this enamored with a final fantasy title since XII.
Nice Man. It's really easy to change jobs once you get to conjurer level 15 and get access to the airship and the rest of the cities, so feel free to jump around and experiment with a lot of them! They even have a built-in catch up feature in the form of bonus exp to all jobs that are lower than your highest level job, so it's not hard to switch your "main." I did my first 20 levels as an arcanist before I swapped to dragoon, which is what I intended on playing since before I even bought the game.

protip: Keep up on the main story quests! You unlock a lot of stuff in this game on your road to 50. Some of it less obvious than other stuff. Go here and see a list of all the progression unlocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom