• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair most A's and S are usually called out in GAF FC chat. I also see a ton of A hunting parties in PF so could try there.

Yeah, they are, my question is - how do they get that info? An LS! Or do people keep party finder open non-stop? I rarely ever check party finder unless I actually want a party.

iammeiam

Yeah, they are, my question is - how do they get that info? An LS! Or do people keep party finder open non-stop? I rarely ever check party finder unless I actually want a party.

People doing A ranks will generally join a party for A trains. Hunt LS's that aren't GAF still have some traffic. And the Guildwork plugin on PC will relay hunt info.

studyguy

*Takes sip from shitty metal mug thing*

Mmmmmm tastes like bad game and rust....

mmm mold.
finalfantasy2.jpg

Oh man, raiding until 6:30 AM sure was an experience. Thanks for the runs last night folks, was nice to get some experience of sorts in the final phase.

things I need to get good at: stop taking tethers from the OT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need to farm T10 more later today to get the healing earrings. Then T12 at some point. Can't be the i130 hero without the last remaining bis items (neck/earring). Forever stuck with crafted/high allagan :(

I'll do some T10 and 12 if you need help. Need my chest glamour from 12.

Would like to get some T11 farms in too.

aceface

Fine, I'll give up. Or just make my own and hang out in it by myself. I guess I should wait until HW and try to get some sort of pvp group going once we see the changes.

Even if you are not in a linkshell join a hunting party in pf or start your own. In a party other members will call out when A's pop. You can go do the tracker here to see which ones are due and scout those zones. If it's yellow or green it can pop.

http://thehunt.tk/session/Ultros

iammeiam

Oh man, raiding until 6:30 AM sure was an experience. Thanks for the runs last night folks, was nice to get some experience of sorts in the final phase.

things I need to get good at: stop taking tethers from the OT

Here's my complaint about last night: If you guys are going to go full nerd and start dropping Sonic the Hedgehog catchphrases during the zoo, try to wait for me to die first so I can set down the controller and pick up the keyboard and explain what unbelievable dorks you all are. Instead I had to just result to sighing disapprovingly at my iPad which you guys couldnt even hear because I couldn't push-to-talk.

I do think at this point we can safely conclude casters are not needed in FCoB at all. Physical DPS 4ever.

Here's my complaint about last night: If you guys are going to go full nerd and start dropping Sonic the Hedgehog catchphrases during the zoo, try to wait for me to die first so I can set down the controller and pick up the keyboard and explain what unbelievable dorks you all are. Instead I had to just result to sighing disapprovingly at my iPad which you guys couldnt even hear because I couldn't push-to-talk.

I do think at this point we can safely conclude casters are not needed in FCoB at all. Physical DPS 4ever.

hey, all Sonic references are Scy's fault I believe. I may be a nerd but I'm not a dweeb.

also, why were you using push to talk? you should have just used open mic and let us all hear your pugs snoring.

Also agreed, casters not needed in T13. That Blood dropped like hot snot when he was magic immune.

studyguy

Sounds better than our discussions during coil.
Half the time we're talking about game shows while one person's dog barks in the background and another's pet parakeet starts whistling a chocobo song. At this point we say the bird is a real life bard.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Sounds better than our discussions during coil.
Half the time we're talking about game shows while one person's dog barks in the background and another's pet parakeet starts whistling a chocobo song. At this point we say the bird is a real life bard.

One of my desires for any static I'm in: no babies or dogs in the room.
Coz seriously.

studyguy

One of my desires for any static I'm in: no babies or dogs in the room.
Coz seriously.

but dog is valuable member like bird...
I would argue they are the most important members.

Also dog is a fatlord shiba
And bird only wants to sing us the song of his people

Zomba13

mmm mold.

I think I've lost mine. I put it in the cupboard because I thought drinking out of something that seems like it should hold sugar or teabags seemed weird.

I liked the map though. That was nice. And um... The security token is great.

iammeiam

also, why were you using push to talk? you should have just used open mic and let us all hear your pugs snoring.

Because you are all too young and innocent to handle the streams of obscenities I come up with every time I do something like take a Double Dive to the face (I swear it's like one of those paintings, no matter where I run her straight path is always pointed right at me), and so in the interests of preserving your purity most of what I say during coil needs to be silenced.

Also you really, really underestimate the volume of two pugs at full snore.

IvorB

Not rly. Quests+Hunting log+Challenge log at all times. After lv 15 you can queue for dungeons while grinding FATEs and the above. At lv 20 you get a new tier of the Hunting log that should let you get 2 lvs easily.

And hey, you might enjoy LOLDRG. I know I did.

Yeah I know it's not that long in the grand scheme of things but it's long when I want to be leveling Bard not Lancer. :-( Oh well...

Try 34 for Blood 4 Blood :p for some classes (BRD and NIN I believe)

Yeah I need that too but I'm trying not to think about that.

scy

hey, all Sonic references are Scy's fault I believe. I may be a nerd but I'm not a dweeb.

YOU'RE TOO SLOW

Because you are all too young and innocent to handle the streams of obscenities I come up with...

Phillip's Irish, I think they have a trademark on this whole making shit up thing.

or maybe it's just the whole europe thing, they all have colorful word choices

Hydroside

So I really wanted to try this game out and purchased it from the Square Enix online store two days ago.I got the verification text message email and did that but on the recent orders page it still says pending. I then also got another email later asking for proof of identification, like a drivers license. I've never gone through so many hoops to buy a video game.

Will I ever be able to play?

iammeiam

I can't believe Fantasia bets are still a thing. It never ends well. The Catgirl plague spreads and the quality of the FC diminishes.

YOU'RE TOO SLOW

Thank you.

It took decades, but finally I've found someone I'm cooler than.

You. Gigantic. Nerd.

EndcatOmega

Unconfirmed Member
YOU'RE TOO SLOW

Phillip's Irish, I think they have a trademark on this whole making shit up thing.

or maybe it's just the whole europe thing, they all have colorful word choices

'Feck' is just a way to swear around children and no-one will convince me otherwise.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I don't even really care about the "dragon" race, but if it eats into the cat population in this game I'm all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom