• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
If anything, you work for the Iron Bank keeping tally of every single penny owed, rattling off debts and lording your power over the rest of us. Who don't care because lol accountants.

I'm torn between refusing to swear fealty to a humorless would-be ruler nobody wants and making a "potatoes have no knees" joke.

#TeamTommen2015
#SerPounce

Aaaaaaah The Iron Bank is dangerous as fuck.

scy

If anything, you work for the Iron Bank keeping tally of every single penny owed, rattling off debts and lording your power over the rest of us.

\o/

I'm torn between refusing to swear fealty to a humorless would-be ruler nobody wants and making a "potatoes have no knees" joke.

#TeamTommen2015
#SerPounce

#PotatoJokes

I can be on in an hour and half?

scy can coach me otherwise I'll 8x warmog tank.

don't forget your Cinderhulk

No tank help but:
I KNEW BACK ON YOUR FEET WOULD BE USEFUL.

You are all welcome.

don't burn everyone out on T13 before I can coerce them into an Xtech run pls and ty. Unless you're taking him with.

Xtech certainly was mentioned, I'm sure we'll get him through it at some stage. I'll help out any time.

scy

I'm stuck at work and again missing everything. Of course I'm wishing death on you all. Just with a speedy recovery attached.

Oh don't worry, I'm sure we'll manage to find things to do still. Last night before mystery maintenance of nerfs, echo, or absolutely nothing. Gotta make the most of it \o/

Pyramidbread

Neo Member
They brought back the twitch emotes!

I am just glad PLD will have more than one combo.

Now we'll have 2!

But that still leaves the other abilities unaccounted for. Maybe some no fun abilities like more "increase defensive stat by X%".

I'd like for them to at least add another offensive offGCD ability so I have another button to push in-between other abilities.

Preferably something with lots of explosions. Circle of Scorn was going in the right direction with this.

I'm guessing this thread is going to be a whole month of bitching about Alex git gud mode not being available from the start?

You mean inbetween the DRK is the new WAR, please buff to PLD level arguments?

I guess a lot of people will be busy leveling a bunch of classes anyway, I think most people are interested in at least one of the new classes but they'll also want their old main(s) to be up there so should fill at least 2weeks easily for a lot of people(though I'm sure a lot that are taking like vacation time just to play will get there faster ^^), then there's newb mode alexander to farm in preparation for real alexander, so don't think there will be too much bitching, the new relic, new beastmen, new crafting etc.

It's 2weeks+2weeks to alexander savage right? That doesn't sound too bad to be honest.

WolvenOne

Seems like a given. I'd rather not see any nerfs or even echo in Final Coil until expansion is out, if that.

I meant during this patch. Normally I wouldn't even consider a random maintenance period to be a stealth patch; but the fact that they timed it for the weekly reset has got my mind going.

Probably isn't happening though. I'm probably just desperate for new stuff. Nerfs are kinda sorta new content, maybe. if you squint hard enough.

Aselith

Is Snowcloak the worst dungeon of all times? Days of going through quests to open a dungeon with damage soak bosses that take way too long and level 90 loot I can get in the easy to open Hard Mode dungeons? No bueno.

Is there any reason to go back after the first run? It was easier to do and open CT and I got more and better loot.

Aselith

You just got a bad group. Snowcloak is easy.

It was very easy but the bosses are boring and the loot is just not useful by the time you get through everything else to get there.

At least Keeper of the Lake is looking to have a little better loots.

Is Snowcloak the worst dungeon of all times? Days of going through quests to open a dungeon with damage soak bosses that take way too long and level 90 loot I can get in the easy to open Hard Mode dungeons? No bueno.

Is there any reason to go back after the first run? It was easier to do and open CT and I got more and better loot.

Not really. The only real reason to go back at this point would be to familiarize yourself with the dungeon for the high level roulette. If you should ever decide to do a zodiac (just don't) you'll wind up doing this again as well, and many, many times if your unlucky. I went 0/30+ on both zodiac weapons before I got the drop :(

You'll find that dungeons in general are a poor way to gear yourself at max level compared to just spamming Crystal Tower over and over for allagan tombstones and whatever gear it drops. Dungeons can break up the monotony of course, but most of that gear is generally for glamour at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom