• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorian

Banned
Serious Jayhawk time. Is there an Angary walkthrough for getting a puppy? I was going to get one after I am fully recovered.

Get huskies like I do and then question your decision when he finds new ways to be an asshole.

Edit: ^ gryvan knows what's up. brofist.gif

studyguy

other-table.jpg
FFXIV OT discusses dogs

cartoon2.gif

FFXIV OT actually discussing the game

WolvenOne

If you're looking for something reasonably calm, friendly, and good with children, I'd go with a Golden Retriever. They of course have health problems later in life; but they're a popular breed for a very good reason. Once a Goldie has bonded with you they will be your best friend for life, and if treated well will be absurdly loyal.

Granted, they are not the only good, loyal, and reasonably calm breed out there. However they're an all around great breed and reasonably easy to find.

Aaaaand back to my self imposed silent status.

gryvan

If you're looking for something reasonably calm, friendly, and good with children, I'd go with a Golden Retriever. They of course have health problems later in life; but they're a popular breed for a very good reason. Once a Goldie has bonded with you they will be your best friend for life, and if treated well will be absurdly loyal.

Granted, they are not the only good, loyal, and reasonably calm breed out there. However they're an all around great breed and reasonably easy to find.

Aaaaand back to my self imposed silent status.

My aunt ( who's a vet) told me that the first generations are very calm and loyal. However, the second generations are total ass holes and make your life hell or something

iammeiam

Huskies and Malamutes are kind of big. What about a Klee Kai?

...I know nothing about them aside from them being fairly adorable. Not enough snorting, though, probably. Couldn't hear them coming.

WolvenOne

My aunt ( who's a vet) told me that the first generations are very calm and loyal. However, the second generations are total ass holes and make your life hell or something

Not entirely certain what you mean by generations; I mean if you're talking generations of being pure bred that wouldn't make sense, as they'd all be jerks in that case. Either way, I'm reasonably certain this wouldn't be an issue if you're not planning to breed them.

Edit: Did a google search, sounds like your aunt might have been talking about one of the designer breeds you get when you cross a Goldie with something else, like a Goldendoodle. I wouldn't recommend designer breeds like this however.

studyguy

There was this fat fucking cat at the shelter.
Holy shit it wasn't actually that fat, but it had that 'extra cat skin' sorta look that makes it look like a loaf of bread when it sits down. It also extended it's paw out to shake hands whenever you came near.

I still do need a fat cat...

scy

Some things are worth throwing dudes over tables for. This is one!

My concern is more on the two next to the dude being wielded as a weapon. Is he about to get beaten into the side of the table? Is this a bite the table moment?

also I think the guy on the far right is dead

Some things are worth throwing dudes over tables for. This is one!

The first half of this quote is the most offensive thing posted in OT thusfar today.

i need to avatar bet you in something so I can make you have a cat avatar pic for like 3 months. Then you'll see that cats are better

WolvenOne

One last thing before I go back into self imposed silence mode.

I've owned Dogs and Cats, they can both be wonderful pets. Dogs will give you more love and attention; but require higher maintenance. Cats require less maintenance; but any affection you get is going to be on their terms. There is nothing wrong with either, each can make a wonderful pet. Which you get should be determined by your needs, living conditions, and what exactly it is you need out of a pet.

Aaaaand silence mode.

iammeiam

My concern is more on the two next to the dude being wielded as a weapon. Is he about to get beaten into the side of the table? Is this a bite the table moment?

also I think the guy on the far right is dead

I think that guy is about to get his head yanked up, slammed on the table, and then punched.

This isn't GAF discusses the evident and inherent superiority of dogs, though. It's GAF's airship captain elections. Guy on the right is Galen, dead inside after Drama rejects him for the 73637th time.

i need to avatar bet you in something so I can make you have a cat avatar pic for like 3 months. Then you'll see that cats are better

My first GAF avatar was actually a cat. I think it's lost to history, though, sadly.

iammeiam

Oh my god Photobucket never purges anything. Reuploaded:

LCIqdqe.jpg

This was... Like... Self-hosted avatar period, back when animated avatars were allowed? A long ass time ago.

I like kittens. They're great up until the point they actually become a cat, which is kind of an inevitability unless you go down a really dark path.

I like dogs more though. I want a dog.

EndcatOmega

Unconfirmed Member
Cats are sociopathic bastards who only exist to cause you suffering and to drop dead animals around your home.

In other words they are the best.

Catgirl for life but sorry dogs are superior in real life. And not those little puntable creatures (like my family's Papillion) but big dogs.

Jayhawk

Have you heard my hypothetical solo tank T10 strat? I was told Titan Egi is cheating, but I think that's just an excuse to avoid the DPS hit.

Elaborate on this strategery s'il-vous-plait. The person who told you Titan-Egi was cheating, does he or she consider PLD or WAR as their main or 1st alt? That would explain a lot.

The other day I'm driving around, I see this place

bennu-cafe.jpg

Scary times.

There is even a website! http://www.bennucafe.com/

2015 GAF FC meetup location has been found.

EDIT: Bad news. They don't serve corn pizzas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom