• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Pro Wrestling World [OT] Fire Pro Wrestling Returns

Hasney

Worth remembering that www.twitch.tv/newlegacyinc are streaming the game once it releases and giving away codes for those that aren't ready to pull the trigger yet.

They're also pretty hilarious, so I'd put them on in the background while messing around with the game if I was awake.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
QbBC1Gy.gif

BFIB

Can you download other players wrestling creations?

I have a i52500K, Nvidia 670 with 8 GB of RAM, will this suffice?

Hex

Banned

Yes to downloading creations, I will let someone else tackle the specs but I would imagine they will be ok

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

Yea that exceeds the requirements (which I suspect are waaaaay too high to begin with).

Sheentak

Available: 11 July
This game will unlock in approximately less than an hour

OH GAWD ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING

Twitter is saying
9pm Eastern time :( gotta wait a extra hour

CookTrain

Steam pledges 1am UK time, but pretty sure the guy who'll be pushing the button said it'll be around 2am UK time. No harm, no foul either way.

norm9

I really shouldn't pick this up but I will anyways. My regular pc runs this for sure, but my old basic Surface 3 might not.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Anyone good to watch stream this on twitch?

Blizzard

Banned
I've never streamed on Twitch before. I think I'll try streaming this, not knowing anything about wrestling. I'm sure I'll be the most popular ever, etc.

30 minutes to install and learn OBS!

Thabass

I've never streamed on Twitch before. I think I'll try streaming this, not knowing anything about wrestling. I'm sure I'll be the most popular ever, etc.

30 minutes to install and learn OBS!

Try with a game you already have. Then try OBS. :)

Entropia

No One Remembers
I thought some sort of streaming software (e.g. OBS) was required for Twitch to begin with.

It's always been listed as 9 p.m. EDT for me (another 20 minutes), not sure why people are up in arms. :p

Weird! For me it said it was gonna be like 7 or 8PM

EDIT: Just got an email saying it's available!

Top Bottom