• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

first Half Life 2 review Oct 5 (PCgamer)

DSN2K

The Half-Life 2 review features rather strongly in the next issue of PC Gamer on sale Oct 5. It's the first UK review of the game and we can't wait for you to read it.

Mark

PS - Rome Total War is reviewed too.

:D

PC gamer gave HL1 96%.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Wow, is it finally coming out?!

eek2.gif
eek2.gif
eek2.gif

emot-dance1.gif
emot-dance1.gif
emot-dance1.gif

epmode

Wario64 said:
Wow, is it finally coming out?!
it's all up in the air right now..

there are ~3 magazines coming out in the next few weeks with hl2 reviews, so it'll put some pressure on vivendi to possibly scale back portions of the lawsuit.

Drexon

Banned
Heh, I've been saving 'cuz I know there's a lot of games coming, I'm up to ~$300 now. :p (was expecting to buy HL2 and BO3 this month)

Phoenix

HL2 + the insane mods + the development tools so I can play around with it == fun for the next 12 months.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
epmode said:
it's all up in the air right now..

there are ~3 magazines coming out in the next few weeks with hl2 reviews, so it'll put some pressure on vivendi to possibly scale back portions of the lawsuit.

Lawsuit?

Drexon

Banned
Phoenix said:
HL2 + the insane mods + the development tools so I can play around with it == fun for the next 12 months.
Couple that with Halo 2 + XBL + DLC and I predict a massive increase of prostate failure among young men in the near future.

OT (about Warhammer 40k):I love the way more RTS games are using the basics of Herzog Zwei more now. I suppose it's because standard resource management is sooooo played out now. Great demo, too. Picking it up for certain.

SKluck

Banned
Eh, this is nothing. Tell me when PC Gamer US reviews it. PCG UK has in the past made fake reviews or reviews based on betas. Not saying it is impossible they have the first real review, but I wouldn't put any stock in it.

Top Bottom