• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look: CW's Supergirl & Superman Together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat...

CokNggsUMAAmfz9.jpg

OMG it's Powdered Toast Man.

CW gonna CW but with the way Superman ages it makes some sense for him to still look young in his mid-30s.

The lines don't do much for me in the first pic (almost makes it look baggy) but I'm okay that he isn't swole and huge like Cavil. Dude has superpowers anyway, doesn't need to be jacked to shit.

I mean no one really gave previous Supes actors shit for not bulking up either, did they?

People did with Reeve when he was first announced but he obviously bulked up and by the time Superman III came around was a tank, doubt anyone cared with the Superboy actors, Cain probably got complaints on being "too short" and probably worse being the first Superman to come after Reeve, Routh got a ton of shit for being "skinny" with his narrow torso with a suit that didn't do him any favors either in that regard. Welling never wanted to be Superman so, eh.

I'm sure if he had a few months notice he would've been able to bulk up a good deal for this but it's not as if he's going to be a regular and there's not much point putting on mass just for a couple weeks of filming.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Still much better than that god awful promo shot imo

Dude has perfect Superman hair hah

edit- wtf is going on with his ass though lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
He sure beats Cavill and his Struggle-man hair in that area.

That's basically the only area. Not sure why they haven't used a wig like they did with Reeve or some special effects to fix that for Cavill lol

This guy might have the best natural Superman hair yet.

Nilaul

In all fairness to that guy, he has impossible shoes to fill. I mean, look at Cavill, dude looks like a beast.

xrRLZns.jpg

edit: lol at the tripple Cavill Superman pic posts.

To be fair... Cavil's suit adds all the extra muscle definition, that isn't there. The biggest difference between the two is probably the budget; the budget of the suit (no padding no nothing).

There was probably enough money put into the entire creation process of Cavill's suit fund at least a good portion of a Supergirl episode.

To be fair... Cavil's suit adds all the extra muscle definition, that isn't there. The biggest difference between the two is probably the budget; the budget of the suit (no padding no nothing).

HXxInj9.jpg

I respectfully disagree with your suggestion that the only difference between these 2 men is the budget of the suit.

Volimar

All I know is, you critical mofos better show up in the Supergirl thread. Unless you're gonna hate watch and shitpost, then gtfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom