• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look: CW's Supergirl & Superman Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skux

The logo size is too big, it's throwing off the proportions of his torso, making it look like it's collapsed. The cape parts coming into the chest aren't helping either.

The front on photo with the watermark looks great though.

Toki767

I am at least glad that they aren't just constantly going to show a blur or shadow or his boots.

They just have to make sure they don't use him too much.

Kelsdesu

Still doesn't look good. Maybe the belt is too high, or the way cape comes around the shoulders.

Edit: the belt isnt even needed for this costume. A belt suits the classic design better.

...and the blue looks like shit with those lines. Especially this shot https://www.instagram.com/p/BIddxfpAH6S/
13724690_1242346072442834_1801260360_n.jpg

Those lines are useless.

If your gonna give it lines, make it look cool.
Whats even happening in the shoulder area?

And the suit hides the physique.
Stuff it or slim down on the material.

Mariolee

Will wait to see in an actually shot scene before judging. Black Panther looked absolutely corny in the BTS pics, but man if he didn't look amazing in the actual film.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Man, they did a horrible job of that suit. That belt...what is it for? The lines do nothing for him, the proportions are all off. Just bad all around :(

Clark Can't is top tier.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Hmm. I like the suit, but the promo pic looks weird. Behind the scene shots are a little better. They better do some camera angle magic if he shares scenes with James Olsen though, or else Superman is going to look tiny.

SpaceWolf

Banned
It really needs the red trunks.

Either the suit or the actor need a little bulking up as well. Otherwise he comes across as oddly slight.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
It really needs the red trunks.

Either the suit or the actor need a little bulking up as well. Otherwise he comes across as oddly slight.

It's not like he's a slim guy, but he doesn't have the separation between his chest and waist/stomach like Cavill has.

Vic_Viper

Having Superman in the tv show is such a bad idea. It would have been so much smarter to have a Superboy rather than Superman. I know it's a show for younger audiences but why is Superman the same age as Supergirl lol. He should be a teacher to her and much older and experienced. Use the Superman/Batman story as a good template. If they wanted someone around the same age Superboy was the best way to go. he could even be a villain in an alternate earth storyline as Superboy Prime.

This makes me really want to see a Teen Titans series asap with John's roster.

anaron

can't wait until Mark Waid and all the GOAT Supes writers tweet about the superior Superman ass.

the Cavill stans gonna be so bitter

Sober

The lines don't do much for me in the first pic (almost makes it look baggy) but I'm okay that he isn't swole and huge like Cavil. Dude has superpowers anyway, doesn't need to be jacked to shit.

I mean no one really gave previous Supes actors shit for not bulking up either, did they?

anaron

The lines don't do much for me in the first pic (almost makes it look baggy) but I'm okay that he isn't swole and huge like Cavil. Dude has superpowers anyway, doesn't need to be jacked to shit.

I mean no one really gave previous Supes actors shit for not bulking up either, did they?

the lines should definitely be red leading into some sort of red inner thigh design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom